urstyle BUGS+MALFUNCTIONS - dear users, please post all troubles here, so that urstyle team has easy way to find out what does not work.

• @golddustgirl Yes, I'm having the same problem πŸ˜•

• ☾ Favorite Set of The Week ☽

I posted this somewhere else but was told to post here as well...I noticed that your PNG (no background) items don't always seem to work properly...for example several frames I have saved have solid centers when they shouldn't. Also when you use the straight line tool to crop a PNG the image also becomes black. I'm not sure if anyone else has brought this to your attention. Thank you! πŸ˜€

• I just joined a few days ago and haven't been able to get much done. The first item I uploaded myself went fine but nothing right after has worked the process seems simple and I can do it but when I refresh nothing is there. I have tried multiple items and the links are always an image address with .jpg on the end

• Magazine Look

@efashiondiva7 Thank you, dear, for your kind words 😊 I'll be happy to help! πŸ’–

• Polyfam

i wrote today a message to urstyle about trouble posting sets, hope they will solve it

• It's All About The Background!

Is there a way to have the items we cut out on a opacity slider like the original picture? I'm not sure where to place this question. I'm an artist and cut things out and cut things up and need it to be transparent. Thanks in advance. πŸ™‚

• Magazine Look

@ni-ke Dear, it seems that when we try to cut png and other no-background images, they become completely black πŸ˜• Some members, as well as me, wrote about this in the forum, so we hope that admins will notice it and fix it πŸ™‚

• cropping (grey lines and black space)

• items will not upload

• set posted twice when i saved twice

• i can save drafts on my mobile phone, i can't on my laptop (chrome)

• i can't open drafts on my laptop, either

• can't access my collections when i am creating a set, that would be nice to have

• Design Styles Defined

Also, it would be nice to be able to actually SAVE THE ITEMS WE CROP within the editor, so we and other members can use them later.

Plus, I miss the TOP SETS soooooo much... I know it’s not a bug ☺️

• Polyfam

i got this message regarding publishing draft sets:
    Hello, I apologize for this issue. I marked this bug as a critical one and asked my Team to fix it ASAP. Oliwia

• Edgy Trash

ITEMS ISSUE
    Sometimes, when I add items, they only appear in the CREATE tab and not my ITEMS tab on my profile. That problem usually lasts for a few days before they start appearing again πŸ˜•
    I've seen that other users have been experiencing this problem lately as well...

• DRAFT UPLOADS!! they are still uploading the time they were saved .. could you guys please fix this

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@aaliyahjh Just published a set and it has come out so tiny, it was a draft set. Seems frequently I publish a draft set and there is problems. I have before totally deleted set and started again due to similar problems. Thanks

• MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND

I seem to be having trouble with drafts posting at the timestamp they were created, which is strange because my drafts were actually being published at the correct timestamp before.

Also, some of my old Polyvore sets have yet to be uploaded. I first uploaded them when I joined Urstyle several weeks ago. About 3/4 of my sets were uploaded successfully the first night, but then they stopped. I understand a lot of other Polyvore users were doing the same thing at the same time, causing the site to slow down. However, there has been no progress in my old sets being retrieved since then. Should I try reuploading them, or is there some other method I can use to retrieve them?

I also wanted to say a huge thank you to the Urstyle team for allowing us to bring back our old Polyvore sets! And I'm incredibly grateful for all the work you've done these last few weeks!

• I'm having some trouble adding items. I saw a tutorial video about how to do it but when I followed the steps, nothing happened. Then I checked to see if anyone else was having this issue and I saw that it might be a bug or something? Anyone have another way to add items or is this something UrStyle is currently working on patching? Y'know just curious and thought I'd ask

• @smileyishere92 there was an issue with items not uploading but it was something to do with the traffic and so much was being uploaded that it glitched everything but that’s been fixed as far as I know.

If you’re copying and pasting the URL for the item make sure when you right click the image / item you then press β€˜copy image adress’ ( this is for most PCs I know on my laptop it just comes up as just copy on some newer versions I’m not sure why ). The copy image adress is the URL for the image which works not the search bar URL at the top of the webpage ( I hope that makes sense)

There is also a current bug where items are not showing up in the item bar on profiles however items you have uploaded will show up on the editor.

I hope that helps! X

• I can't upload items.. I see a green message, but then there's no picture. I tried a few times since yesterday but in vain. @URSTYLE could you do comething about it? 😞

• @anna-of-sweden sometimes if u clear ur cache and cookies they may appear

• @aaliyahjh said in urstyle BUGS+MALFUNCTIONS - dear users, please post all troubles here, so that urstyle team has easy way to find out what does not work.:

dear users, please post all troubles here, so that urstyle team has easy way to find out what does not work.

hi there!
    very excited to be here....can you tell when you will have a 'clipper tool' (one that is not to difficult to install and use) available for your site? i have soooooo many items that i want to incorporate from other sites and am very anxious to start creating again!! and will the quality of pictures be good?

• @emcf3548 thank you, i will try:)

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.