organize items & liked items

• Hello to everyone, nice meeting you again - first off all !!!
    Is there any possibility to organize our items ?
    Love you all, de Neve

• Twisted Gypsies

@deneve I have not found a way yet to organize. Heck, I'm barely creating.

• Unfortunately, nope! I'm waiting patiently (and hopefully ç_ç ♥) for this kind of features and for quick options for collections and items, like add to, remove and rename. It could certainly help us a lot! I've uploaded a tons of items but right now it's all so confused. I hope they will find a way to remove infinite scrollbar and introduce multiple pages too, maybe with tiniest thumbnail-preview. We need to be patient 🙂
    (Sorry for my English)

• Manca la funzione cancella oggetti - items indesiderati, e per i preferiti non esiste il modo di metterli in cartelle.
    In pratica, ogni oggetto caricato da noi rimane nel Sito e non si cancella più.
    Oltre a questo nell'editor manca la funzione ritaglio perfetto, e questo limita molto la realizzazione dei sets.
    Come ricevere dalla direzione una risposta?

• @deneve I am organizing mine by putting them in collections. Unfortunately, once you put them in a collection, you can not change the order or delete the items...no functionality for that just yet.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.