BACKGROUNDS AND EMBELLISHMENTS

• Interior Designers

@deeyanago that is odd dear, then I don't know, sorry

• Magazine Look

Fantastic new feature!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much 😄

• CELEBRITY STYLE

This is awesome!! thank you so much for making us feel like home ❤

• Magazine Look

You are making INCREDIBLE PROGRESS REALLY FAST! I'm so proud of you and happy that I found you! ♥♥♥

• Oh that's so cool, thank you so much for your work. I could import all my Polyvore Sets, thanks so much 🙂 Have a nice day, Karin

• Thank you ever so much; you all just rock!!!!!!!!!!!

• Doll Group

@olivpear This tab will need a search function soon 🙂
    Looks great, by the way ♥

• I am creating collections for text, frames and embellishments and letting my followers know that they are for their use. We can succeed. Thanks for all of your support.

• Experts Fashion

@olivpear said in BACKGROUNDS AND EMBELLISHMENTS:

Dear users!

We know that you would like to enrich your sets with photos, backgrounds and decorations in general, which is why we added a new OTHER tab to our tool.
    We have already added some pics and text backgrounds there and we will continue doing that so that your creativity has no limits! 🙂
    Perfect dear, thank you, great weekend!!

• Im glad I found Urstyle cause its similar to polyvore which i Still miss a lot ! I dont want to sound ungrateful BUT .... Layout of this whole thing while creating is so complicated and not user friendly . I can forget about making similar sets like on Polyvore. I do Interior spaces , fashion , posters , mood booards , collages , what ever you want to call them ... I can forget about interiors till new features appear . I had a lot of items on polyvore and I dont have them here . It took me 7 years of collecting . Importing items is somewhat complicated around here . Takes a lot of time and on top of it , after few uploaded items i realized Urstyle saved only one item . Frustrating, really .... I see ' Colections ' but no colection can be made , only fashion sets . Its very complicated while making even simple fashion set. I have to scroll , and , scroll among ALL my items while searching for a specific bag or shoes - for example - There is no easy aaccesible option for Bags or bags ( shoes, dresses , whatever ) that i liked and collected ( for example ) ' My Bags " , My Shoes , Dresses , Chairs , Sofas , Make up , Plates, Glasses , Accessories - All of that ends up in the same pile , under one name - Likes . Not very user friendly ... Since I came here , I made only one set cause I kind of gave up , cause the whole layout of things . I dont even understand why is 'Instagram' option on profile homepage ... When opening Drafts there is no picture of that particular draft only option to put a name for it . If I have 50 drafts ...well....I cant even remember what i had for breakfast not to mention my particular drafts name on Urstyle :-))) I know this a start for Urstyle but I hope it will pick up fast and install new features and easy access for making sets .

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.