IMPORT PROFILE FEATURE

• @eclat EAR URSTYLE USERS!

We are very excited to announce that we have prepared for you a simpler version of a clipper. We wanted to provide you functionality that will allow you to upload pics, so now you can add items by providing image's URL.

STEPS:

Open site with the chosen picture.
    Right click on a picture.
    Copy image address.
    Open ITEMS tab on a profile page.
    Click ADD ITEMS button.
    Paste image address into image URL input.
    Click SEND button.
    Uploaded pic you can of course find in our create tool 🙂

this is from the admin of this site

• @urstyle Thanks for the answer. It's really a damn what they're doing, I was hoping to be able to edit them to save some of the items.. 😞

• @olivpear I found the button right in front of my face !

• Magazine Look

I uploaded my sets! It worked perfectly!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

• Is it possible to edit the sets and their descriptions once they've been uploaded?

• @olivpear I'm still having the same issue. I sent my Polyvore zip file to [email protected] and I'm hoping someone can resolve the problem.

• Fashion is life

@olivpear Thank you for the answer and opportunity to bring back our profiles from polyvore. I was so upset and schocked when polyvore was shot down. I'll wait patiently for my sets to be uploaded.

• Hi @olivpear , i uploaded the files from Polyvore , but i can't added to my profile , i tried several times and i have the same message " incorrect file format " do you have any advice ? thank you

• @beadsofaquarius Hey, I had the same problem at first. Some of the downloads from Polyvore didn't download as a zip file...it has to be a .zip for it to upload here. I was able to right click the file and compress it and that made it the correct format.

• @bboles3984 thank you for your response , i'll try it again as you said . Many Thanks

• @olivpear Hi @olivpearl, when can we save the drafts?

• Hi!! I was wondering if it was possible to upload collections as well? (or if it will be in the future)

• @olivpear Hi, I was just wondering if there is a clipper for URSTYLE like how Polyvore had one.

• URSTYLE Team

@taylor-schaufert there is only a simple clipper at you "Items" tab (profile page). But we will publish also soon new clipper as a addon to web browser

• @admin Thank you fo mush for the information! Will it be available to recover the items or likes we saved on Polyvore?
    Again thank you so much for your work!

• @urstyle Hey there!!! Ihave been trying to upload my polyvore sets for days, I had followed every step, on the top of the page I can see there is an uploading going on but then nothing happens, I hope you can help me, I was in Polyvore for seven years, I have thousand of sets, contest wins and over 300.000 followers.
    I take advantage of this post to tell you that I am devasteted as all my poly pals for the clousure of PV. However, I have been enyoing this platform and I am thankful for having found it I just hope you can make some important adds in the days to come, they will be very important, like having an undo buttom when we are creating a set, the option to save a draft, the option to comment on a set in the preview, without having to enter to each profile to do so, it takes so much time to do that that in the end you stop making comments you would love to make just because it is so time demanding. Also something it was very important to all of PV members was the recognition of our sets, every day PV would published a certain amount of set who made the TOP SETS, the most remarkable ones, I truly miss that, not only to see my sets there but also my friends sets. I am sure that recognition is treasured for all who where in polyvore. thank you for your time. xoxo, Andy

• URSTYLE Team

@alaria hello, did you wait until loading icon disappear?

• @admin yes,I go to download your profile, then on the top of the page it shows I stayed on the page until it stops, it is not an icon, on the top of the page it shows some sort of LINE in black that goes from one side of the page to the other, there is no icon, jsut that line.
    that step takes several minutes and then stops, I go check and my sets are not downloaded. I have tried numerous times. I hope I have explained myself well, thank you and please can you tell me what I should I do to get my sets? xoxo

• @olivpear will drafts be uploaded as well as I am not seeing any that were successfully downloaded?
    Thanks in advance for your response.

• @admin yes, I stay on the page.
    on the top of the page it shows some sort of LINE in black that goes from one side of the page to the other, there is no icon, just that line.
    that step takes several minutes and then stops, I go check and my sets are not downloaded. I have tried numerous times. I hope I have explained myself well, thank you and please can you tell me what I should I do to get my sets? xoxo

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.