TGIF FRIENDS PRESENTS: Aquarius the Water Bearer Contest - Wednesday, January 24th, 20243 - Tuesday, February 19th, 2024!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

0_1706130913189_Aquarius (1).png

Hello Friends!
    After a few months off from hosting contests, I am back with a new one for 2024! I needed to take a break from the group for a few months to catch up on things at home and take care of some of my health issues! I am feeling better today and I just had my 1st colonoscopy and it was a success! No issues and I don't need to get another one for 10 years! Yahoo!!! I needed to hear that after having to deal with other health problems!

So the 1st contest for the new year will be Aquarius the Water Bearer Contest! I love making sets for the signs of the Zodiac and I always make sets in Shoplook's monthly Zodiac Contests! I don't see too many Zodiac based contests in here so I want to have one for each zodiac sign this year! Each sign will run for the full lenght of each zodiac season. I will probably do shorter running contests during the year as time permits!

So please submit your Aquarius Sets to the contest from Wednesday, January 24th, 20243 - Tuesday, February 19th, 2024! Winners will be announced shortly after the contest ends on Feb 19th, 2024!!! I look forward to seeing all of your Fabulous Sets!!! Have fun and enjoy the contest!!!

Contest Rules: Aquarius the Water Bearer Contest! | Wednesday, January 24th, 20243 - Tuesday, February 19th, 2024 | Please submit your sets that contains an Aquarius Theme! | 27 Days | All Sets are Welcome including Fashion, Art, Dolls, Home and Beauty Sets | Old and New Sets | 15 Winners and Honorable Mentions! | Good Luck and Have Fun! ️️♒♒♒

Click Here to enter Aquarius the Water Bearer Contest!

Hugs, Diana XOXOXOX kissing_heart: 😘 😘 😘

• @curekitty Welcome back and Happy New Year, Diana! Glad you're on the healthier side of life, friend, and in high spirits. I'm a Virgo, but all the love to Aquarians...xxoo, Ivy

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.