weird sites

• for a few days i've been having this problem where sometimes it happens that while i'm browsing this site (specifically on pc / web and not on mobile) i'm redirected to other weird sites; hat's without clicking on anything, like an ad, it just randomly happens. i noticed this started happening after the google vignette pop ups issue others complained about was fixed, i have no idea if the two have any relation to it or just a coincidence, but i will point this out just in case. maybe it's a me problem, but i will say it only happens when i'm on urstyle.

• URSTYLE Team

can anyone confirm the same issue? It could be also a problem with "adware" on your pc, typically some third party addons injects ads to different pages

• @admin i will admit i have no idea what an "adware" is and consequently how i can fix it if that's the case, but to give an update this issue is not happening while browsing on my pc anymore (yay) but it started to happen on mobile (very ironic).

edit once again : i talked too soon because the issue is still present when i'm browsing both on pc and mobile (and once again the it only happens on this site)

• URSTYLE Team

@lavieenrose I suggest you to try "Opera" browser. It's a great tool that effectively blocks ads, ensuring a smoother browsing experience. Meanwhile, I'll look into the issue you mentioned. To date, I haven't encountered this problem myself, but I'm committed to figuring out what's happening.

• @admin alright, thank you for the attention. meanwhile, to avoid creating another blog post, i wanted to bring attention to this other issue i've found where when i try to open a set or an item on a new tab it goes "504 : gateway time-out". this time i asked another user if she was having the same issue and said yes.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.