Would be nice to be able to edit titles

• Style File

@admin It would be really nice to be able to edit titles of individual "items" saved in a collection. It's great that we can edit the "collection" title but I'm coming across situations in my collections where I would like to be able to edit an actual individual item's title. Thank you for all that you do. 🙂

• @FashionMonkey I believe you are able to edit item titles. I was just doing that yesterday. Just click on the actual item you want to edit > in the top left corner you'll see three dots, click that > a drop-down menu will appear with options "Edit" or "Delete", click "Edit" > here you'll be able to edit the item title and description.

I tend to use this function to add better keywords to items so they're easier for others to find when searching for items to use in sets.

Hope this help! I can post screenshots if you're still having trouble finding it. Also, I'm doing this on a PC, it may be different from a smartphone/tablet.

• Style File

@pvjewelry It looks like you can if they are kept in the "items" list. Once I've clipped something I move it into a collection and then clear out my items. Once it's cleared out and in the collection that is when you can no longer edit the item. I don't know.....I just like keeping my items list cleared so when I'm clipping I can remember what I've moved and what I haven't yet. Thank you for pointing this out. 🙂 I have some things I've moved to collections where I have removed the background and it turns out once that has happened you can no longer search for something by color. I wanted to edit all of them with a color name so I could do the color search. I guess I will just have to remember to add a color in the title while I'm in the clipping process. Thank you again for your insight.

• @fashionmonkey Aahhh, I see what you're saying. I just deleted an item from my Items list that has also been put into a collection and I no longer have the 3 dots in the top left corner to edit it. The only other way I can think of is to delete that item from the collection and re-clip it. 🤷‍♀️

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.