Set Shrinking?

• If I Were...{IIW}

When I go to publish my sets, especially doll sets, it seems like they are shrinking once published.

0_1682011362826_0ff35bf5-205e-41d7-bfca-d35726bbd897-image.png

The example I posted shows three sets to the far right that are full size and centered, and then the doll sets and set to the far left and small and off center.

I've tried everything from the zoom in technique I saw someone mention, to try to place a white square behind the items to center.

HELP!

• I wish I could help but I do notice the set on the far left is smaller than your others.

I use the Center button once I'm happy with how my set looks before I publish. This has been working out great for me. Sometimes there will be "hidden" items on my set that are far off out of my view which will skew the centering and I'll have to click > drag using my mouse to highlight and find these "hidden" items to remve them so my set will center properly.

Hopefully someone can come in and give some advice, I went ahead and upvoted this thread.

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@baikerseyxo with your doll sets, they are the same height as the other sets you have published. If you want them to look bigger, don't put so many items at the top of your dolls.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.