Items stuck ... not uploading

• Style File

Been waiting about 20 minutes and items just not wanting to upload. Anyone else? I've reset my cache, sent them again, also logged off an on to no avail. I wonder why this happens from time to time?

• Classy & Fabulous

@fashionmonkey same here. I tried to upload them about an hour ago, and it didn’t work. Maybe it’s some kind of a bug

• So I clipped an item to see if clipper was working. It took probably 15+ minutes to come through but it did clip. Maybe just it's lagging a bit? But I only clipped 1 item as a test to see, not a bunch.

• Style File

@muum Well it's happening again. I'm thinking its some kind of daily update that occurs at this time. I'm putting the time in this note to keep track for when it happens again. Keeping track here all PM PST: 04042023 4:30 to 5 / 04122023 5:30 to 6:30 / 04132023 3:50 to 5:30 / 04262023 3:15PM PST / 1:30PM PST 05.13.23 / 4:40 pm PST 05.22.23 Monday / Thursday 6:30 PM 05.25.23 / Tuesday 11:30 am 06.05.23 / Friday 10:00 am 06.09.23 / Sunday 12:30 pm 06.11.23 / Saturday 6:00 PM 06.17.23 /

• Classy & Fabulous

@fashionmonkey Yes, I'm trying for about half an hour to upload...many items... and only one of them was uploaded, but 15 min later. 😒

• It's been happening to me too for a few days now. It's even happening now. I've uploaded some items and they are taking too long to appear. It's tiring...

• Style File

@astrocosmic I have a note above on when it happens. It seems to happen within the same time frame but not every single day. Other things tend to happen in that time frame also such as a set not publishing properly or cropping not working correctly. I think they might do updates behind the scene during these time frames. In the past if you remember with PV they would take down the site for about an hour to do updates but usually let us know. I seem to recall them doing that here but then decided to do it behind the scenes. It's better than having the site down but is frustrating, nonetheless, when it happens.

• Style File

This post is deleted!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.