Clipping Tool-Blurry Outlines

• ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☽ The Dreaming Space ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

What is up with the clipping tool and the milky, blurred outlines? Any time I clip something now, the lines aren't clean and there's a whitish, fuzzy blur around the edges. I've tried clearing my history and cache, logging out, turning off my Mac, and nothing is helping. It's this way on Safari and Chrome. Anyone else?

• Hodgepodge

@squids86 It doesn't happen every time, but I have had a similar problem. Usually I am clipping to make room and fit something into a set. Sometimes it clips the object but leaves the imaginary line around it still. I just don't use the item now because it will still be too big and cause the set to be too small anyhow.

Maybe Urstyle is working on some type of upgrade. I tried to contact them about something else and didn't get a response, so maybe I don't have an up to date contact info for them.

I hope someone else will let you know if they are having the same problem and how to solve it.

• ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☽ The Dreaming Space ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Thank you for responding! I appreciate that. I actually switched to Foxfire, and the problem was resolved, so I guess I'll just stick with that browser for now.

• Style File

My blurriness issue is with items that are background removed via the remove.bg app. Lately items are coming in blurry. Haven't determined whether it's items I've clipped from any particular website that might be causing it. TBD... It seems to be items coming from Neiman Marcus that I've clipped then removed background.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.