TGIF FRIENDS: Contest Rules: Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest 3 - Sunday, December 4th, 2022 - Saturday, December 10th, 2022!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

0_1670118638345_Green & Cream Illustration Ugly Sweater Christmas Invitation.png

Hello Friends!

Yesterday I got a new Ugly Christmas Sweater
    0_1670118432807_Screenshot 2022-12-03 204638.png and yes, I will be making a set with an image of my new sweater! I think wearing these fun, crazy, silly, ridiculous sweaters is so much fun this time of year! Therefor the next contest will be Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest 3! Yes this is the 3rd time I am hosting this contest theme and I hope to see you Fabulous & Fun Ugly Christmas Sweater Sets!!! ❄❄❄

The contest will run from Sunday, December 4th, 2022 - Saturday, December 10th, 2022 with the winners being announced on Sunday, December 11th, 2022. So please submit your sets that contain a Ugly Christmas/Winter! I look forward to seeing your fun sets! 🎅🎅🎅

Contest Rules: Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest 3!| Sunday, December 4th, 2022 - Saturday, December 10th, 2022 | Please submit your sets that has an Ugly Christmas/Winter Sweater.| 7 Days | All Sets are Welcome including Fashion, Beauty, Art, Doll, Home | Old and New Sets | 15 Winners and Honorable Mentions! | Good Luck and Have Fun! ️️☃☃☃

Click Here to access the Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest 3!

Have Fun! 🎄🎄🎄
    Hugs, Diana XOXOXOXOXO

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.