Urstyle still works?

• Since I joined Urstyle I have never been so interested in doing my sets again as I am now. I feel a compulsion to make new items, collections and interact with people like in the old days. But every time I look at the site, I feel like it's abandoned, like it hasn't been maintained in a long time. And that makes me sad and unmotivated.
    Is it just me who thinks like that?
    Or is it a real problem?

• Creativity In Everything

I agree with you I also wonder what or why I love this app and it would be heartbreaking to me if it just stops like Polyvore that was mind blowing I have met wonderful people on urstyle.

• Exactly @minerva . I don't want to get that feeling that all the time I've spent making my creations and developing friendships has been for nothing. I don't want to start over for the 4th time. 😢

• URSTYLE Team

@psicoll don't worry, we will back here soon and upgrade site. Right now we secure funds for it. We don't want to finish like polyvore 😉

• Thank you very much @admin for your reply. I really enjoy being here and I will be looking forward to this upgrade. ☝ ☺

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.