TWISTED GYPSIES šŸ¦© Twisted Kitsch Contest

• Twisted Gypsies

This is hilarious...
    According to the Mirriam-Webster Dictionary online ( =https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kitsch =), the word KITSCH: "...refers to things in the realm of popular culture that are tacky, like car mirror dice, plastic flamingos, and dashboard hula dancers."

Ha ha ha ha ha! Well, my appologies to any and all who like the items that I consider to be "kitsch", but this IS
    Twisted Gypsies, so there are some twists, especially in this contest.

_______________________ šŸ’™ _____________________________

Please PLEASE read the Instructions to avoid the alien šŸ‘½ -- who by the way, is kitsch!

šŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µāš°ļøšŸ‘µ

The Story:
    Gramma has died. Sad, but true, and she didn't think to clean out her house as she reached her senior years. Yikes! Now, all of her secrets are going to be discovered, along with a lot of junk. And YOU get to clean out her house, and by God, it's filled with (gasp!) kitsch. šŸ˜± For those of you still not sure what "kitsch" is, it's those little nick-nacks, figurines, souveniers, and other ugly things that old ladies tend to decorate their homes with; all the stuff you wouldn't be caught dead displaying in yours. But wait! Don't toss it! You may be able to recycle it into something rather fetching.

šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦© šŸ¦©

The Challenge (Instructions)

1. Select ONE item (per Set) from the Twisted Kitsch Collection.
    2. Create any kind of Set (other than Fashion or Beauty) featuring that one item prominently and just as it is.
    3. The twist? Your item cannot be used in the way it was intended. It must be transformed into something else.

Please PLEASE read the Instructions and see the Example Set below to avoid the alien! šŸ‘½

This is my Example Set using an old ceramic piggy bank (not found in the Twisted Kitsch Collection).
    You'll note, he serves as a pig and not a bank.

šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ

šŸ¦© Due to popular demand, I have secured another Male Mystery Guest Judge!
    šŸ¦© Unlimited Entries, Old, New, Polyvore too!
    šŸ¦© ANY theme, ANY Style
    šŸ‘½ NO FASHION or BEAUTY Sets
    šŸ¦© 13 Lucky Winners
    šŸ¦© 30 Days (Always feel free to ask me for an extension if needed! Just send me a message.)
    šŸ¦© Twisted Award Set for All Winners!

Twisted Kitsch Collection: https://urstyle.fashion/collections/157936

Contest Link: https://urstyle.fashion/contest/6189-twisted-kitsch

• Oh, this is going to be fun. I am definitely looking forward to seeing what everyone creates 惄
    have a good weekend stay safe and healthy

• Twisted Gypsies

@jc13137 Yes! And do create some Sets if time permits and you have the desire. No expectations, ever! ā¤ļø

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.