Liked Items Gone in Style Editor

• Hello! I have noticed that some of my liked items (not sets or collections, but items) have disappeared in the style editor. They have capped the number of pages and when i delete items from my likes, it seems like the missing items come back. I want to know if there is a limit to how many items we can like?

Ive started to move them to collections and delete items so i can get my missing liked items back but i want to know if i should continue this or is there a fix? ive deleted cache and cookies as well for urstyle.

I understand there was issues about 2-3 months ago about liked sets and collections, but have not seen anyone mention liked items in the style editor. Sorry if this is redundant but id like to know so i can access all my liked items! thank you ❤

• bumping and tagging
    @admin

Id like to know if there is a liked items limit for the editor please, because if not then i am unsure on why i cannot view all my items for both the editor and item organizer.

I understand there was an update issue about 2-3 months ago but this has just happened about 1 week ago (when the post was made)

• Hi, 7 months later and this issue isnt fixed and no explanation/reply.
    My liked items are just disappearing and im capped at 285 pages, any new items i like makes old items disappear. no adding extra pages, items just vanish. no way to access them.

Any help please?

• @admin @olivpear @pafor any help in addressing my concern, please?

• 😞 still nothing
    this sucks

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

• if anyone sees this, just know they never got back to me in 2 years.
    i emailed and posted here and even tagged them, yet they dont respond to me but will happily respond to others on the website here 🙂

i found a work around, which was downloading macrorecorder to speed up the process by automating my mouse movements and going through my liked items and moving them into a collection.

@admin i would still like you to see this again, and help fix this problem or just respond to me lol. is there a limit to having 10,000 items liked? if so, please tell me because i cant imagine its any other issue now and quite honestly sucks to not know and has made using this website frustrating for the past 2 years, which really sucks the creativity out of me. thanks 🙂

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.