• I've just returned likes to a fellow Urstyle user and part way down her page her sets were gone and in there place was a triangle with an ! mark....has anyone had this happen to them>
    Please admin, can you help?
    Joeanne

• Color Schemes & Themes

@joeanne I was having this problem several months ago, for a few weeks. Graphics would just not load. It would vary, sometimes it would be just items. I would be trying to create a set and after about one page of possible items to add, the rest would be the dreaded triangle around a question mark. Other times it would be items but also others sets. Different days would have various different items missing. I was told by a friend it sounded like a server problem . . . items not loading from whatever server I was on. I seemed to be the only person having this problem and it was extremely frustrating! Unfortunately I don’t have a solution. The problems I was having eventually resolved. But hopefully admin can help.

• Thank you @EmberViolet for replying. I really appreciate this information. I just keep going back to see if I'm able to like her sets. I hate when people like mine and I can;t like back.
    Hugs and thanks again Jo

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.