WINNERS - WELCOME TO OLLIE

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Hello designers and happy Sundayβ™₯
    Thank you for welcoming Ollie to be co-host in Change It Up 2.0. group!
    https://urstyle.fashion/contest/5470-welcome-to-ollie
    It took some time to choose winners of course.
    Here are the winners but I want you to know that first 4 winners are Ollie's choice, and next 4 are mine.

1st place @Fassionista Ollie’s Room
    Very beautiful and elegant bath! She got an inspiration from one of Ollie's room creations and it seems she got it just right! Ollie's choice πŸ™‚

2nd place @Sheila-L Natural Neutrals
    Natural style and colors is very often used in Ollie's designs so this room was just the right choice.

3rd place @FunkyJunkyGypsy A Room with a View
    Completely furnished room and really relaxing colors! Maybe not Ollie's style but she would like to spend time in this beautiful room. Heck I would like too, having coffee with Ollie and FunkyJunkyGypsy πŸ™‚

4th place @Chiqi-Yoly sooooooooo OLLIE!
    Ollie said she liked all sets from Chiqi but this one was the most striking. Something different than usual and she liked it very much πŸ™‚

5th place @debraelizabeth Modern Coastal
    That view and vibe is everything! Glass and soft sofa and sunshine! Modern and elegant πŸ™‚ What's not to like πŸ™‚

6th place @cmb51 Welcome to Ollie!
    Another relaxing spot to read a book and admire art work! I was coming back to stop and look at this set...

7th place @eco-art 🀍 Welcome to Ollie ! 🀍
    Oh, boy, such an elegant, rich room! That swan looks just perfect in there... I think if I lived there I would always wear white...

8th place @Lacas Ollie love Luxury and Grey
    First when we discussed sets Ollie said to me that colors of this moodboard are just right! I agree too, we both have grays, black and white basic in our homes. Ollie added blue and I added yellow color.

Now that Ollie is properly welcomed she has contest for you! And what a contest! Nothing easy about it, just right to the business! I believe it will be interesting challenge for you designers πŸ™‚
    MOODBOARD MAGIC contest https://urstyle.fashion/contest/5518-moodboard-magic

Thank you very much designers for making our contests great!
    Hugs

• Decor Amour

Thank you very much!! Congrats to all the winners!

• All Things Wedding

Again, welcome Ollie! Congratulations ladies, stunning rooms for Ollie!

• Deutschprachige Gruppe

Congrats to all! And thank you!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.