WINNERS OF THE VERY PERI COLOR OF THE YEAR

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Hello designers,
    it is nice to be back on track with the group Change It Up 2.0. and contests♥ It was very busy time for both Kisha and me, so thank you for your patience and your support to this group. We have new co-host as you all know that by now and this group will take some new, fresh wind.
    Also you all know how much I like purple and all shades of it, so this color of the year is just sight for sore eyes so to speak ha ha ha. Some like it better than last year's colors of the year - if you remember Ultimate gray and illuminating yellow that made much of discussion about it LOL!
    But nevertheless we are going to have fun no matter which color is fashionable, right?

Here are the winners of the Very Peri and please help me congratulate them https://urstyle.fashion/contest/5344-very-peri-2022

1st place @Lacas Very Peri - Color of the Year 2022
    It is the one of the best moodboards that I have seen lately at least in my opinion. It is magazine worthy.

2nd place @gigi Lujo Casual / casual luxury
    This moodboard is adorable! Both casual and luxurious is a great way to decorate your home ♥

3rd place @cmb51 Periwinkle
    Wonderful art, beautiful sofa and that soft periwinkle feeling in the room! Such a lovely set♥

4th place @Ollie Penthouse Bathroom
    Gorgeous, luxurious bathroom that I don't want to get out of. Well, this is the last time Ollie will be picked as a winner in this group but since she entered contest before she became co-host I wanted to leave it as a one of the winners because this set is masterpiece.

5th place @Fassionista Very Peri Paradise
    Oh, boy, paradise it is!!! Lovely, fluffy, gorgeous heaven on Earth! Love everything about this room!

6th place @eco-art Very Peri 2022
    Great impact with just a few items (if you count them) and fantastic visual feeling about presented color. Great set!

Thank you so much for your wonderful work, I always enjoy looking at your entries! Choosing winners is another matter, really hard to do because all entries are always great. That's why I take time announcing winners, I just want to explain my choices and how I experience your work.

You have ongoing contest - Welcome to Ollie https://urstyle.fashion/contest/5470-welcome-to-ollie and I am calling all designers to try and guess which color Ollie likes the most and which room in the house is her favorite.

Have a great weekend ♥♥

• Estilo & Decoración

Thank you very much for my place💙💜 , Congratulations to all the winners!!!!!💙💜

• All Things Wedding

This was a gorgeous color to use! Congratulations ladies, fabulous décor!

• Deutschprachige Gruppe

@kristina thank you so much dear! Wow! 1 st Place 🙂 Congrats to all! @gigi @cmb51 @Ollie @Fassionista @eco-art , All sets are fantastic!!

• Interior Designers

Love you all, dear "Urstylers" friends! Congrats! ❤ 🏅 👏 😍

• Twisted Gypsies

@kristina I'm so peri late in congratulating the winners of this exciting contest!

💜 🙆 CONGRATS, Winners on your Very Peri Sets and WINS!!! 🙆 💜

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.