✨🎉Can you Guess who we are welcoming as HOST🎉✨

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Welcome aboard ....Can you guess?

0_1645003507112_Copy of take a peek at her profile. (1).png

HOWDY, hello, hey, Hi Designers...I have some really amazing news.....We have a fabulous pal joining as Hostess to help get you all thinking about all things interior....yahoo. She is absolutely outstanding with not only her home design creations but her art, fashion, knowledge, great personality, and sense of humor. She runs a pretty tight ship with her oh so amazing Art group that inspires many to step out of their comfort zone. So expect to be challenged...which is really what CHANGE IT UP is all about from the beginning of time from the other place to here. And if you all know who I'm talking about...she even started a superb interior group at [pv] before the shake-up. So I'm suppppppper excited to share her with you all and that she is joining the CHANGE IT UP family as a HOST.

so did you guess yet who our amazing Mate could be.... welp...I don't have much time so let's get to it...lol... Our fabulous friend @Ollie

0_1645003861165_Copy of take a peek at her profile..png

Thank you for your help @ollie we greatly appreciate your time, honesty, support, and inspiration. You will fit right in!

Please help us welcome her aboard and I'm sure the fun will begin very soon.

Kristina may have a trick up her purple sleeves...😘

0_1645004034920_image (6).png

Cheers

• Yes! This is going to be so much fun. 👍

• Interior Designers

WOW - this is an amazing news! These ladies are so creative and talented!!
    Welcome!!! 😍 ❤ 👏

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@cmb51 @Kelly Thank you so much 🙂

• All Things Wedding

Love you Ollie!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.