TGIF FRIENDS! Sweater Weather: Let's Get Cozy Contest - Friday, September 24th, 2021 - Thursday, September 30th, 2021!!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

0_1632527989046_Pressed Flower Sweater Weather Facebook Ad (1).png

Hello Friends!
    Happy Friday and Happy Autumn! Finally the Autumn/Fall Season has officially started! Hay Rides, Pumpkin Patches, Falling Leaves, Apple Cider, Harvest Festivals are just some of the fun things you can enjoy during this time of year! 🍁🍁🍁

Therefore, the next contest will Showcase a Favorite Fall Fashion Staple the Cozy Sweater: "Sweater Weather: Let's Make It Cozy!" So please submit your Fabulous Sets that Showcases a Cozy & Causal Sweater that are perfect to wear in the Cooler Autumn Weather! All sets are Welcome including Fashion, Beauty, Home, Art, and Doll Sets! I would love to see new sets in the contest but please fell free to submit your previously made sets too! 🍁🍁🍁

The contest will Run from Friday, September 24th, 2021 to Thursday, September 30th, 2021 with the winners being selected on Friday, October 1st, 2021! I hope you all enjoy this Fun Contest! I look forward to seeing your Sweater Weather Sets! 🍁🍁🍁

Contest Rules: Sweater Weather: Let's Get Cozy Contest! | Please submit your sets that contains a Cozy Sweater! | 7 Days | All Sets are Welcome including Fashion, Beauty, Art, Doll, Home | Old and New Sets | 15 Winners and Honorable Mentions | Have Fun!!! 🍁🍁🍁

Click Here to submit your Sweater Weather Sets to the Contest

Hugs, Diana ☺ ☺ ☺

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.