Now when I log in the site on my Samsung S10+......

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

Through Chrome. even though the site loads, I cannot see any sets, pictures, contests, just those little gray triangles with an exclamation point or my other favorite, the little light blue boxes with a scenery of some kind!!

Anyway, this has gone beyond ridiculous. The app is dead in the water and now using the website is not showing sets or member pics , just text and of course, the ads, they work perfectly, so glad to know URSTYLE is continuing to be paid for advertising space on a site that has so many bugs I am tempted to bring a can of raid...

I am not an angry person, but this may just be the last straw. @admin has completely abandoned us, no updates here, FB, Twitter, NOTHING! And the worst part is the complete indifference and blatant disrespect for the users. @admin you set the precedent for a level of customer service we never had on PV and as a result, amassed a following of loyal users. For three years we were all blissfully happy here, making new friends, reconnecting with old ones migrating over here. Setting up a new community of groups, contests, and collections that we have put our heart and soul into.

Do you realize @admin that with the pandemic these past 18 months, URSTYLE has been a lifeline for those of us confined to our homes for various reasons, mental issues, loneliness, underlying health issues, etc., could still come here every day and see people we know, create art, read amazing comments that could lift you up on the darkest days. Chat with friends, share ideas, cry on someone's shoulders, all through a virtual website that you created for us.

But now, nothing. Abandoned, forgotten, and the worst part of all, you knew what we had gone through losing PV so abruptly. Thrown out like yesterday's trash, and now we all are experiencing that same anxiety, at least I am, that the same thing will happen here. I don't think I can explain how hard this is on us, or again, maybe just me...

All we can do at this point is hope and wait for the other shoe to drop or your eventaul appearance @admin , hopefully with an explanation of your whereabouts over the past two, silent, agonizing months...

Feeling defeated...

• Twisted Gypsies

@cindu12 Hi Sweetie, I've had issues with Chrome as well. Last week I spent 3 days thinking the URStyle site was down because I was getting that page where it said it was temporarily out of service? So I opened URStyle up in my Firefox Browser and it worked fine. Then a few days later, I went back into Chrome and still couldn't open URStyle up even when I cleared both my cache and cookies. Chrome won't respond to the link anymore. So it may just be that your Chrome Browser needs to be updated because none of this was a problem until URStyle last went offline which was about a week and a half ago.

My suggestion is try switching Browsers. You can download Firefox from any computer or phone.

I couldn't get in to any of the contests for almost 3 years and finally, one of my URStyle friends said if I go to the Menu to the left where those 3 bars are, pull it down and click on Contests, that I could get in to all the contests. So I did and I haven't had a problem since.

I don't know what's happening with URStyle in terms of Customer Service, but I'm a little concerned myself. I can only imagine that the tech people are overwhelmed by the participation load. I can't even begin to imagine how much memory this platform needs to keep updating to keep up with the demands, but for now, see if getting into another Browser will help you. It's been a really tough 2 years for everyone and URStyle really is a lifeline to staying sane and uplifted. I hope you can get this fixed. Take care 🙂

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@cindu12 My only suggestion is try emailing [email protected] and please let us know if you get a response ... very interested. I wish you well.

• This kind of thing has happened to me a lot of times. I understand now your finding it's so frustrating and annoying,
    Hope you get a resolution soon sweetie. Hugs xx

• I sent this to them on Aug 30 on Patreon:

**Is there some reason we never hear from Administration on the site anymore?

URSTYLE
    6:19 PM
    Hello, we are not tracking forum posts right now, replying only at facebook and direct email messages. All updates are also published at facebook page. You can expect some refreshment in the mid of September**

and that was their reply.

However, I had also sent them an e-mail message, twice, and got no reply either time.

Edit to add:
    I've just left them one more message on Patreon (since they seem to answer there). Here's the message:
    The forum posts are where a lot of the problems with the site are reported. Why is no one tracking them? No one announced this to tell us, so we didn't know to e-mail you directly, and not all of us have Facebook. A lot of people are feeling quite frustrated. You don't "owe" us anything, but it would be nice to have better communication. Please, at least put one post on the forum and tell us what is going on, so that we have a better understanding of why we don't hear from anyone, and why there are problems being reported that don't seem to be resolved.
    I do understand that you get a lot of things requested, and that it may seem overwhelming, and that some members may seem ungrateful. I'm sorry for that. Many of us are grateful, and want to be cooperative. We don't want anything to happen to this site. As long as we know what is going on, we're okay. I can't stress how important that is to us.

• @cindu12 sorry to hear it. My Chrome is working as good as always. Hope it gets better for you. Xxx

• Color Schemes & Themes

@cindu12 I have been having all the same problems as you the last few days, all the grey triangles, etc. I used to use the app exclusively until I started having major problems with it and also discovered that some functions only worked on the web and not on the app. I’ve only been a member here for about three months, and I really fell in love with it. I hadn’t realized how much I had missed Polyvore. But it has certainly been a double edged sword! About a month ago I could not get on the site off and on for days, on the app or the web. Now this! It took me a few days to realize I could only get on with one browser, but it’s not Firefox, it’s Safari! Firefox, Chrome and the app all have the grey triangle, things not loading problem. A few days before this all happened, I started having a problem making sets. When ever I try adding an item, no matter where from, whether from the search area (not sure what you call it, but where the headings are fashion, home, art, etc.) or from my likes, my items, or my collections, only the first couple of pages load, then there starts to be empty spots here and there which soon change into totally invisible items! If I click on an empty spot, the item is added, but I can not see it at all before adding it. And I am still having this problem on Safari, the only thing that works. Making sets is almost impossible. I find it incredibly irresponsible that admin does not even bother to monitor their own help forum, on their own site! To use Facebook (and supposedly email, which they don’t seem to answer) beggars belief! Not everyone uses Facebook, I for one do not. I wish admin would address these problems, and certainly to respond to problems in their own help forum. Not sure what the answer to all this is, but I certainly share in your feelings of frustration and anger.

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

💞 @Rainheartart @Ollie @Joeanne @WildCupcake @creatierapy @EmberViolet 💞

Thank you my darlings for taking the time to give me excellent suggestions, your understanding and kindness after my rant.

I am so upset today. I have tried every trick I can think of, used your suggestions, tried URSTYLE in Chrome, Edge, Firefox & Opera but the same thing happened on every browser I tried. My tablet was working this morning, probably an old cache copy because when I logged out, cleared the cookies, and tried to log back in, the same exact thing showed, gray triangles with an exclamation point in the middle.

I really can't understand why some people are using the site, it seems, with no issues at all since I still can see the text on the notifications. I haven't had a laptop for 8 months but thankfully had my phone and a tablet. Had a few hiccups and adjustments in the beginning that had to worked through but the app worked and even with all the quirky little fixes that need to be FIXED!, I learned to navigate just fine on my tablet. Then the App stopped working in August and now less than one month later, specifically last night, Sep 8, is my first taste of the dreaded gray triangle, but as I mention above I could still get into the site on my tablet, just not my phone, no biggie, I can live with it. Then just 5 mins ago, I cleared the cookies and BAM💥BOOM🤯POW💣, the dreaded ⚠️was back and as I also mention above, it is on every brower I tried. Confirmed I had the correct version of each one, alas, nothing.

Thanks for listenting to my blatthering about, probably not making any sense, but I am genuinely upset and fighting back tears from sheer frustration. I messaged them on FB and sent an email to the address @Ollie was kind enough to suggest, but nothing so far.

• Color Schemes & Themes

@cindu12 I can relate! Safari just now stopped working for me! I get the message “site not responding”, it so frustrating! I also use a tablet, which is why originally I was using the app. I have an ancient laptop that I managed to resurrect for a while so I could clip items. I could not, no matter how hard I tried, get the clipper to work on my apple tablet. But my laptop finally completely died, so I have not been able to clip items for over two weeks. Previously when I tried to install the URSTYLE clipper app to my tablet, I got the message “this is incompatible with your device” which was very strange, as my tablet is only four months old. I decided to try installing it again yesterday only to find it was no longer in the App Store! The signs are not looking good. Are we going to wake up some day soon to find URSTYLE gone like Polyvore? I’m not feeling hopeful. Yes, it seems amazingly confounding that some people are having no problems at all!

• I got another reply today on Patreon:

Hello, thanks for the clarification. Our main task is to provide availability of this website. The truth is that it costs as every month a few thousand of dollars to keep it online, so we are focusing on other projects which generate revenue and allow us to pay for the servers. Unfortunately incomes from ads or community are much too low. Please expect that this month we will publish a new release with some fixes and redesigns (removing old components like OTD box in the menu). We really want to keep working on URSTYLE, but right now we must focus on the most important things and cannot reply on all questions from the forum.

I used to type "We" but there is only one team member available now 🙂

Here's the problem. Even for $5 a month, a lot of people here could help. That was made clear to a lot of us a long time ago. However, it sounds like maybe a lot of people aren't helping. Maybe it's time we get the word out. $5 a month is not to much to pay for us to keep this as our playground, and I would have willingly paid that before to have kept Polyvore, as I now willingly pay more than that to keep UrStyle.
    All anyone has to do is go to Patreon.com and make an account and sign up as a sponsor for this site. Five dollars. That's all. Per month.

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@wildcupcake I really don't mind paying if you are getting something for your money and admit I was a Patreon donor for a long time and have since revoked it due to the fact that all other sites where I pay a membership fee are run so much better than this one ie you get something for your money. There is no communication, no upgrades, basically nothing and has not been for a long time. If members have a problem that does not involve IT it is the other members who help them out. This site, is basically running on the bones of it arse, how long before it crashes and burns is anyone's guess. My thoughts are that Urstyle in the business world has not turned out to be the success financially that the founders have hoped it would be ... and if Patreon donor's or a membership fee is the answer to solve the problem then it needs to be across the board by that I mean every member but sadly, I doubt that would happen.

• Twisted Gypsies

@cindu12 😞 Gosh, I can see why you're so upset! It's so weird though that this is happening to some people and not to others. You're making perfect sense though in explaining the problem, I'm just not sure what the heck is going on. I'd be really upset too. When Polyvore shut down I was in tears and frantic because I didn't know how to reach any of my PV Fam and find out what was going on. Thank goodness URStyle jumped in or we never would have found each other.

I think it might be a good idea, if some of us want to, to share a private email so if there's ever a real problem and no one can get on URStyle, we can at least stay in contact with a few friends, so we con't lose each other altogether. Just a suggestion. I just feel so bad for you that this is happening, but glad you can at aleast use your tablet. I'd be really upset too. Hopefully these glitches can be fixed in the coming weeks. Just keep us posted on how you're doing with all this and when it's fixed, which I hope will be soon. Take care Sweetie 🙂

• @Rainheartart kleasterling is putting together an e-mail list for those who want to be able to reach each other just in case something happens.

@Ollie I understand where you're coming from. I pay because I am grateful for the privilege of playing here. Everyone has their own reasons. No judgment on my part. I'm just going to spread the word and hope more people get on board. I don't want to lose this site, simply because I didn't like the other ones. If they end up being all that's left, well then, it is what it is. But this is where I want to create, so I'll do what I can to make that happen.

• Twisted Gypsies

@wildcupcake thank you for this update. I think URStyle should up their costs to the advertisers. 'We're' actually the ones providing these Fashion/Makeup/Interior design Orgnanizations with free advertising of their products through our Sets. Every time we use one or more of their items in our Sets, that's $ in their pockets from someone who purchases their products because of what we do. We're actually URStyle Volunteer workers.

The thing that worries me is that URStyle is at the same point Polyvore was only PV never told us they were having financial difficulties. If they had then I'm sure we would have been willing to pay a monthly fee to keep them up and running, but they pulled the rug out from under us and never said a word. We had to scramble to find each other and finally land in URStyle. I sure don't want to lose this Platform after all these years of building our friendships, our Sets and the millions of items we've collected. I'm too old to start over again lol!

The entire U.S. is struggling because the economy has completely tanked because of the Pandemic and we're all feeling that, including URStyle and its members. Covid has caused a lot of people to become chronically ill long after the initial viral symptoms have gone. They've lost their jobs, their homes, their livelihoods and this is not just in the U.S., this is worldwide, so everyone is having a difficult time economically.

I wouldn't hesitate to pay $5.00/mo. but this would have to be across the board for all members and a payment plan set up on the site itself. It's not going to work if only some of us pay, or we're wasting our money because there's no guarantee that URStyle will stay afloat if only a few of us do it.

This is just an enormous Platform with so many moving parts and technicians working round the clock just to keep the basics working.

So I'm all for whatever it takes to keep URStyle up and running, but the Admins have to jump on this like right now! We can't wait until they get so overloaded they just shut down and this is exactly what's worrying some of us now. So can we get a message to them that if they set up this precedent of paying $5.00/mo. that we're willing to do it, but time is of the essence if we're going to do this as a group. It would then have to be mandatory for every old and new, incoming members to pay, so that we ensure the site stays open. Be interested in hearing what others think as well.

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

@rainheartart Thank you sweetheart for your comforting message! Misery does love compny!!😊

And I completely agree with you on paying for the site. I was contributing through Patreon but became disillusioned with how things started breaking here but no patches, fixes in months so I stopped as well.

If it was a pay site like most everything is nowadays, I would gladly pay for a monthly subscription but it would need to be mandatory for all...

• Twisted Gypsies

@cindu12 Lol! Oh I'm a pretty happy kid 🙂 I just can empathize with what you're going through because I've been there. I just hope there's something URStyle can do to rectify the problem so you can be a happy camper again. I just wrote a long post to @wildcupcake about concerns that URStyle is at the same point PV was when they shut down. I'm just hoping they can make the right choices so URStyle can stay afloat. Hang in there Darlin! 🙂

• Twisted Gypsies

@wildcupcake thanks so much Sweetie and thank you to @kleasterling ing for doing this email! I'd be happy to participate. I just hope it doesn't come to the point where URStyle has to shut down and I also feel like all URStyle members should be pay $5.00/mo. if that's what they need to keep going. It's not enough if just a few of us do it, so I personally think it should be mandatory. It's financially tough out there for many, but this is not a lot of $ and it will ensure that the site can stay running. Thanks for keeping us in the loop! 🙂

• Twisted Gypsies

@cindu12 yes, I absolutely agree! I was saying to @wildcupcake that all URStyle members would need to pay for the subscription if this is going to work. Havint just a few of us pay here and there isn't going to work and URStyle needs to jump on this like right now and get a payment plan going on the site itself. I sure don't want to see all this go away, but we also want the site running smoothly so it's worth the $ too. We'll see what happens.

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

@wildcupcake Thank you so much for sharing this info sweetheart. Glad to know their priorities...

I went to FB to send a message and happened to see that Damien had responded to a post so I looked at his profile and sure enough he was super excited about some new endeavor that appeared to be very profitable so the cynic in me raised an eyebrow seeing him bragging about that success when we have been ignored for far to long.

I wish him good fortune but hope he won't abandon us completely for another more profitable endeavor.

I would be willing to pay a subscription as well to help the site. As I mentioned to @Rainheartart, I was supportive of Patheon when it first came out but lots was promised and nothing delivered so I just stopped. Becoming a monthly subscription site would generate quite a bit of income, but as I see it now, their approach is "penny wise pound foolish"🤷‍♀️

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

@rainheartart Thank you sugar!! You're a doll!🥰🤗

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.