TGIF FRIENDS: AppleFest Contest - Friday, September 3rd, 2021 till Thursday, September 9th, 2021!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

0_1630721320782_Red Fresh & Healthy Fruit Store Promotion Instagram Post (1).png

Hello Friends!

Early September is the start of the Apple Harvest Season! All of the tasty and juicy Apples will be ready to eat and to make all sorts of desserts for the Fall Harvest Season! Therefore the next Contest will be AppleFest to celebrate all things related to Apples! 🍎🍎🍎

So please submit your Apple Themed Sets to our AppleFest Contest! All sets are Welcomed including Fashion, Home, Beauty, Dolls, and Art! The contest will run from September 3rd, 2021 to September 9th, 2021 with the winners being announced on September 10th, 2021! 🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎

I look forward to seeing you Amazing Apple Themed Sets soon! Have fun & enjoy our new contest! 😊😊😊

Enter your Apple Sets Here

Contest Rules: AppleFest Contest! | Please submit your sets that contain an Apple!!! | 7 Days | All Sets Welcome Fashion, Beauty, Art, Doll, Home | Old and New Sets | 15 Winners and Honorable Mentions | Have Fun!!! 🍏🍏🍏

Hugs, Diana πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

Hello Friends!
    Sorry for the unexpected delay in judging the AppleFest Contest! My sister came over my house a few days to visit! I will judge and announce the contest winners tomorrow! Thanks for understanding!

Hugs,
    Diana

• @curekitty Enjoy your days' sweetie! No worries ...Daisy

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.