So Now the APP is not working AT ALL...!!!

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

I have not been able to use the app on my tablet for over two weeks now which hasn't been a huge issue once @luckied99 explained that it is bascially the same using URSTYLE through Chrome as it is using the app, and keep in mind, the app worked just fine on my Samsung 10+ phone...until last night. Then the famous "503 Blah Blah Blah" message popped up, so I just thought the site was being worked on.

Checked it this morning and lo and behold, the same error, so I uninstalled the app, reinstalled, and viola' my friend the "503"!! I also noticed that when I search URSTYLE on the app store, it used to just say "URSTYLE" but now it says "URSTYLE/DEVCHAIN"?? Last night when I did the reinstall, that was not there, now it is.

Last thing I want to do is spread any kind of rumor, so if others have seen that specific wording within their app stores, then please let me know so these thoughts of the site being sold are unfounded. In the meantime, I am skeptical given the events of the past few weeks on this site, and I might add, for the 100th time, that we still to this day, have yet to hear anything from @admin in all that time, except for that little blurb I got in answer to my FB message.

So I am really confused, concerned, frustrated and frankly a little leary of this whole situation. Why do we NEVER hear from @admin any longer? Why the continuing silence and avoidance?

Personally, I would rather know what to expect, what may be coming, etc., then this defeaning silence that continues day in and day out.

So, in closing, I am begging, pleading, @admin to please address our concerns and fears regarding this site and please do it soon...

Thank you @admin for finally addressing our concerns...?

• The Story Corner

@cindu12 Hmmm....... DevChain is a Polish software company.... could be ominous... or not... I just wish @admin would let us know..... meanwhile I am saving as many of my edited items as I can to an image-hosting site, in preparation for starting over because that's what I missed most when we got made homeless last time !!! I know a lot of people worry about their finished sets, but for me it is all about the creating ! ☹

• Morbid Curiosities

@cindu12 @auntiehelen Hi Cindy and Helen, I have the same phone as you with service provided by Sprint/T-Mobile. I do not have any 503 messages come up using the app on the phone, I do get that message on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet which was new only 8 months ago. Lately, since the glitch with the app I have installed and uninstalled it about 5 times on the tablet and now just avoid it altogether and go thru Chrome or when I am really desperate thru Firefox, but that has another list of issues! The Devchain has been there for quite some time so I just overlook that. When you write to admin add @damian-gadziak @Damian-Gądziak and @olivpear I usually get answers from someone when I cover these bases. Good luck and please keep us posted. Helen, PLEASE tell us where you are uploading your items to? I would like to do the same. xox! Oh, one last thing, last month when I had a problem with a contest, I e-mailed both [email protected], [email protected] I got an answer from Damian within 24 hours.

• The Story Corner

@kleasterling Hi Karen. I am using this website.
    https://imgbb.com

It's free, but you can upgrade. I didn't want to pay to store my images because I already pay quite a lot for Photoshop...... and I am a frugal Scot. You can store them on Pinterest, but that is a palaver to retrieve them and keep the background transparent! 😘

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

@auntiehelen that is a really great idea. Which site are you using if I may ask?

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

@auntiehelen NM on my question, I see your answer above...

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

@kleasterling that is really odd that yours works and mine doesn't on the same phone. I have Verizon but I can't imagine that would make a difference but then again I am no computer expert, but this seems off somehow...

Thanks for the tip Karen sweetie on who to tag, let's hope they see your referral and give us an answer...

• Morbid Curiosities

@auntiehelen Thanks Helen! I too am frugal! And just upgraded photoshop that I bought 10 years ago and never learned how to use so your storage site is the way to go! Photoshop is kicking my butt!! There is an actual channel on youtube for newbies called "You Suck at PhotoShop"!!! and Im STILL not getting it!!!

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@cindu12 @auntiehelen Devchain is the parent company of Urstyle, always has been. Devchain is a blockchain development company. Personally who knows what is in store for this site, I find continually some features do not work at given times, it appears random. I am tired of the 503 error, spinning circles and that little box in red that says unknown error try again. This all could be because of work going on behind the scenes but there is never any communication from admin which causes doubt and frustration. Communication is paramount in any situation @admin Cindy I also know of others who are unable to log on, have you tried just going directly to the site through google, it maybe worth a try.

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

@ollie Thanks dear and yes that is how I have been able to do anything. The app hasn't worked on my tablet for weeks and as of last night it now is not working on my phone. I am glad that I can at least work off of Chrome but don't have access to the clipper any longer so uploading is a long drawn out process.

Thanks for the advice sweetie!! 😊🤗

• The Story Corner

@kleasterling Well, I'm no expert!!! I find the best way to learn is to google the actual thing I want to do...... so I can do all the things I need without drowning in information I will never use. I have Photoshop on an annual subscription ; so it updates automatically BTW. 💞

• The Story Corner

@ollie Oh, right, Ollie... that's good to know. As for the logging in, I was not getting on at all through my Chrome shortcut on my MacBook and was having to go in in a private window, which is a pain. Then I tried just googling it and got on; so that made me wonder if there was something wrong with my shortcut. So it copied the address on the URSTYLE page I was on and used it to edit my shortcut.... and "voilà" it works... joy!!!!! 😘

@auntiehelen Glad it's working for you Helen 🙂 Just a thought, I use Affinity Photo, I find it pretty good when I can remember how to do stuff but it has tutorials. Best bit is, I paid for the download (once of) and upgrades come automatically. No annual subscription.

• The Story Corner

@ollie Sounds good, Ollie! I wonder if it works on a MacBook. I had Paintshop Pro on my old laptop and when I got my MacBook it wasn't compatible 🙁

@auntiehelen Appears Affinity Photo does work on MacBook 🙂 https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/photo/

• The Story Corner

@ollie I must check it out and see if would be a more affordable option !💞

• The Story Corner

@ollie Wow! That seems cheap.....!!!!! I am impressed!!!!!😀

@auntiehelen He he, totally up to you 🙂 Every now and then they give you freebies as well, like overlays etc. I like when I can remember how to use the darn software. Was using it on a daily basis for awhile and all was good but didn't use it for awhile and had to reteach myself. Have a look at some of the tutorials first, before you decide. It will give you and idea https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/tutorials/photo/desktop/

• The Story Corner

@ollie I will definitely do that.... thanks for the heads-up Ollie! 🙃(that's my Australian smile!)

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

@damian-gadziak @Damian-Gądziak @olivpear @admin

Still nothing from anyone on the URSTYLE team regarding all of these issues with the site, the app, despite several members asking for any crumb tolet us know what is going on. I don't understand why we are basically being ignored by the entire team when everyone has been patiently waiting for any update and in the meantime stuggling to work our way through the site.

I am basically pleading with anyone to have a little common courtesy and answer some of our questions. I know this will sound quite dramatic, but at this point I just don't care, won't you please please please let us know anything from anyone about something???

We are all so loyal to this site and when we all lost PV the one thing we loved the most about being here was the wonderful communication we got almost on a daily basis about the site or updates, etc., so since you set that precedent, we have come to expect that courtesy from you...sadly it appears we have been abandoned and forced to fend for ourselves and some members have even migrated to other platforms like Fashmates or Trendme out of frustration alone.

So once again, cue the drama, I implore you and am begging you to respond!! 😖😕🙁

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.