Items

• Help please! I have been trying to upload items in order to create a set, however, it seems that every time I try the items simply disappear into the void, never to be seen again. I have tried several times to upload the items, and they never seem to appear. I experienced this problem in the past, however the items would appear after a few days. It has been two weeks and I have yet to see my items. Any idea on how to fix this?

• It happens to me sometimes, like now lol some items are rejected and others only take hours to appear. Check out in your item organizer if they are not rejected

• @moonbirde Yes this is happening to me too. Last night (AEST) most my items appeared within minutes and only 2 were rejected. Since I've been clipping pics to use this morning however, none of them have been available. I've looked in the organiser and it says they're being uploaded. I really don't think we should have to wait hours or days for items to become available. I hope whatever the problem is gets fixed soon.

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

@moonbirde it started to happen to me today. Nothing I’ve tried to upload has shown up today. Growl….

• The same thing is happening to me and it is frustrating!!! This problem has been going on for years and something needs to be done about it!!!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.