TGIF Friends: Sexy Summer Shorts Contest - Sunday, June 6th, 2021 to Saturday, June 12th, 2021!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

0_1623029054627_Podcast Event Promotion 90's Instagram Post Template.png

Hello Friends!
    I am back after a few months off helping my sister move to her new home and to rest and recuperate from a few medical issues. I hope you all enjoy my next contest and creating some new sets! Summer is here and the weather is Hot Hot Hot! It's time to wear your Sexy Summer Shorts! 🥰️🥰️🥰️

So the next contest will be Sexy Summer Shorts Contest! Please submit your Fantastic Sets that contain Summer Shorts! The contest will run from Sunday, June 6th, 2021 to Saturday, June 12th, 2021 with the winners to be be announced by Sunday, June 13th, 2021! My Mom & I look forward to seeing your Sexy Summer Short Sets!!! 🤩🤩🤩

Contest Rules: Sexy Summer Shorts Contest! | Please submit your sets that contain Summer Shorts!!! | 7 Days | All Sets Welcome Fashion, Beauty, Art, Doll, Home | Old and New Sets | 15 Winners, Honorable Mentions, Mom's Favorites | Have Fun!!! ☀☀☀

Click here to access the Sexy Summer Shorts Contest!

Hugs, Diana XOXOXOXO 🤗🤗🤗

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.