Just posted a set "Wings"

• and it is small in the corner of the space it usually sits in... I have checked to see if some element was left outside of set, but there is nothing. @admin can you help me? i think i have heard of others having this problem too if you could direct me to "the fix" i would appreciate it. Thanks!

• @heartsongs

Have you tried pushing control/command + a in the editor of that set? Every once in a while, a mysterious white rectangle appears. Then you just need to use the drag function to select it on its own and delete it! Should be fine after that.

If that’s not the source of your problem, I don’t know how to help then. But good luck!

• First, thanks so much for responding!!! I tried what you suggested. I can "see" the rectangle when i shrink the set down and highlight the whole thing, but when i go to click on the rectangle with out the whole set being highlighted there is no rectangle to drag away... hmmmm, mysterous! thanks again!

• @heartsongs

Yeah, it’s so small that it’s impossible to pick up! I’m not sure if I know how to describe this well, but I recommend clicking somewhere where there’s no item and then dragging your clicked-down mouse where the item is. If you manage to catch it, then you should have it selected by itself. If the option to delete doesn’t show up on the screen like usual (it might, but I can’t remember) then use the delete button on your keyboard! Does that make any sense?

• thank you again... i think your description is great. there is no other items sitting outside the set, causing this. When i am in the edit space and i shrink it down a couple clicks, there is a rectangle around the whole thing, but when i unhighlight it, the rectangle disappears or any item in the set sticking out that far... so there is nothing to delete, or make smaller, etc. Thank you again for your assist!!! Hope you have a good day or evening depending on where you are 🙂

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.