TGIF FRIENDS: Spring Has Sprung Contest - Sunday, March 22th, 2021 to Saturday, March 28th, 2021!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

0_1616381144271_Green With Pink Flowers Spring Poster.png

Hello Friends!
    This past Saturday Spring officially arrived and it's time to Celebrate the Warmer Weather, Sunshine, Flowers, and the Season of Renewal! 🥰️🥰️🥰️

So the next contest will be Spring Has Sprung Contest! Please submit your Fantastic Sets that Celebrate Spring! The contest will run from Sunday, March 22th, 2021 to Saturday, March 28th, 2021 with the winners to be be announced by Sunday, March 29th, 2021! My Mom & I look forward to seeing your Gorgous Spring Sets!!! 🤩🤩🤩

Contest Rules: Spring Has Sprung Contest! | Please submit your sets that Celebrates Spring!!! | 7 Days | All Sets Welcome Fashion, Beauty, Art, Doll, Home | Old and New Sets | 15 Winners, Honorable Mentions, Mom's Favorites | Have Fun!!! 🌷🌷🌷

Click here to access the Spring Has Sprung Contest!

Hugs, Diana XOXOXOXO 🤗🤗🤗

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

Hello Friends!
    Just wanted you all to know that I am deeply sorry for not judging this contest back in March! I had to take some time off from this website to help my sister move to Delaware and take care of some health issues I have been suffering with! Thankfully no COVID however I do have other issues that make it hard for me to do a lot beyond working. I suffer from chronic pain and fatigue from working a physical job and I am also Diabetic! Some days I just come home from work and I want to make sets and work on the group and interact but I just fall asleep or suffer from a lot of pain. I want to start making contests again and hopefully get this one done and have another one up soon. I look forward to seeing your fantastic sets soon!

Hugs, Diana XOXOXOXOXO

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.