๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต.

• 1497 5 2 Share

Comments (4)

• alt text

alt text

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

๐๐Ž๐‹๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’

๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š โŒชโŒช Seventeen
    ๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ โŒชโŒช Siphoner
    ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐–š๐–•๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ โŒชโŒช High School Student
    ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฎ-๐“ต๐”‚๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“พ๐“ถ

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท

๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ

๐˜๐’๐€๐๐„๐‹๐€

๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ โŒชโŒช Human
    ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ_๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ

๐ˆ๐™๐€๐‘๐Ž

๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š โŒชโŒช Nineteen
    ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ช

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐‹๐Ž๐“๐“๐„ ๐–๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐Š-๐ƒ๐”๐๐Ž๐๐“

๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š โŒชโŒช Eighteen
    ๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ โŒชโŒช Doppelgรคnger
    ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“น๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“พ๐“ผ

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ

๐’๐„๐๐€๐’๐“๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐–๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐Š-๐ƒ๐”๐๐Ž๐๐“

๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ โŒชโŒช Witch
    ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐”๐“ธ๐“ผ

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ

๐™๐„๐๐‡๐˜๐‘

๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š โŒชโŒช Sixteen | One Hundred and Sixty Five { 1872 }
    ๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ โŒชโŒช Human turned Vampire
    ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐–š๐–•๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ โŒชโŒช "High School Student"
    ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ท

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ

๐’๐Ž๐‹๐€๐‘๐€

๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š โŒชโŒช Eighteen | Turned Sometime in the Tenth Century
    ๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ โŒชโŒช Human turned Original Vampire
    ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐–š๐–•๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ โŒชโŒช Avenging her Family
    ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ

๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž

๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ โŒชโŒช Psychic
    ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ

๐—๐€๐•๐ˆ๐„๐‘

๐–”๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐–š๐–•๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ โŒชโŒช High School Student | Law Firm Intern
    ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐๐„

๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ โŒชโŒช Human turned Werewolf
    ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–ˆ๐–š๐–•๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ โŒชโŒช High School Student | Occasional Drug Dealer
    ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ

๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐€

๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ

• alt text

alt text

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

TBA

• alt text

alt text

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹Looks like they could kill you, Is actually a mess inside and is begging for help. No matter how hard Tatum wishes they were as strong as their family believes they are, they aren't. They don't hold a candle to strong mental health and that my guy is the sad truth. They are as neurotic as they come.

ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹If we pretend enough we start to believe. Tatum has always felt like they weren't "normal" and no it has nothing to do with their Gorgon hating family. Although, they wouldn't cross that off the list. They have always felt like they didn't fit the mold their grandmother had put them in. They always hated the frilly and pink dresses on Easter and Christmas. They abhor'd heels for the longest time before realizing they could love heels and still be validly non-binary. They found solace in their training with their father and grandfather. Unlike their grandmother, the men in her family didn't care what she wore as long as she succeeded. Her grandmother never really supported them after they came out as pansexual and non-binary. As the only mother figure in her life that hurt Tatum more than she cares to admit. Their grandmother likes to act like they/them pronouns don't exist. She's always asking Tatum when they're gonna get a boyfriend despite the clear indication that they also like other non-binary individuals and girls.

ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹"I smell her sweet perfume making rounds around the room." She has always been outgoing, probably not as lively as most would hope, but she does have this way of reeling people in and keeping them there. She might not always be talking despite the attention she receives. She likes to appear mysterious yet approachable so don't be surprised when you realize you can't look away.

ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹As Drake once said, โ€œIโ€™m here for a good time, not a long time.โ€ Tatum has a party girl mentality. Sheโ€™s always ready to shake her ass to some Queen Bey and down some vodka. Sheโ€™s definitely never the DD.

ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹Chaos in the form of a 4 foot nothing seventeen year old. The girl doesnโ€™t know what the word peace means. She thrives on chaos and she doesnโ€™t care if she gets caught in the process. Sheโ€™s pretty sure sheโ€™s a sadist and maybe even a masochist.

alt text

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

{ Given }

ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹Comes from a family of gorgon hunters. They channel properties of the gorgon's powers for a particular kind of magic. It does not make them witches; anyone could do this. It's just a tradition the Che family is a part of

ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹As gorgons are almost extinct, was recently dragged to Mystic Falls with her mother / father { but probably just one } to track one of the few left

ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹Upon their death somewhere in the world, Tatum will soon become one of the Brotherhood of the Five, despite her family's calling

ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹Will consider it all to be more of a curse than a blessing, but she might find some thrill in destroying those vile creatures too

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ต๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚. By family I mean my dad and I. Ever since that night. October twentieth, two thousand and four. My dad used to be nice. At least Iโ€™d like to think of him that way. That my own dad is just so constricted with grief that heโ€™s spent the last 17 years being hard on me. That he doesnโ€™t actually hate his only living child. Before I came along there was a woman in my place. Navia Che. Iโ€™ve never actually seen a picture of her but I assume I have her lips and eyes since I donโ€™t have my fatherโ€™s. Sometimes I daydream that she was outgoing and vivacious. The life of the party. That she never took no for an answer and she made my father actually smile for once in his life. A smile Iโ€™ve never been privy to. I used to visualize what a happy family would look like with her in it. It looked like something youโ€™d seen on tv. Family breakfasts with laughter, void of burnt food. A reality where my mother didnโ€™t die during childbirth. Where my father had the love of his life and their child in the same lifetime, but dreams are just that. Dreams.

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ. The day I turned 10 was the day my father decided it was time I learned the family business. Well, itโ€™s much less business and more of calling. It was news to me, but everyone in my dadโ€™s family before me has hunted Gorgons. The immoral and ungodly creatures. If you knew as much as I do about these individuals youโ€™d be right beside me. Daggers strapped to your thighs and bathing in blood. Some might call us the wicked, but we prefer saviors. Ridding the world of those slippery Gorgons is what we do best. To be the best you have to train. Which is what I did for 5 years. Sounds insane, right? How hard could it be to kill one? Well, in order to gain advantage over your enemy you have to know everything there is to know about them. An informed assassin is way more deadly than an uneducated one. My family stops at nothing to take them down. If you ask me, the past 7 years have been more stressful than stress relieving. Though I do enjoy the feeling of a good kill, itโ€™s draining. They expect me to be this killing machine with no emotions and honestly itโ€™s a bit too much, but family is family. Right?

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ. I grew up in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The high rises were a world away from my problems. Whenever I was stressed or upset Iโ€™d always ride up to the top of my apartment building and just hang out watching the cars try to make their way down the streets below. The city was always my home. Even when we were busy hunting down Gorgons we always came back. No matter how long we were away. At the age of 17 that all changed. โ€œFor the good of the family.โ€ They said, Then, why was it just my dad and I moving ourselves around the world to chase the Gorgon trail? Why wasnโ€™t the whole damn family uprooting their lives as well? โ€œToo obvious.โ€ I hate to say it but a father and daughter moving to a new town is much less suspicious than my entire family.

๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“น๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต, ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ? ๐“ฆ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ. About 6 months ago on one of my missions hunting down a Gorgon. Somehow I ended up with some random splotch of ink covering my upper arm. Now, for anyone else I know this would be an accomplishment and it would beโ€ฆexcept for the fact that I didnโ€™t get it tattooed on. Which if that wasnโ€™t bad enough... Iโ€™m the only one who can see it. Trust me. Iโ€™ve tried to bring it up to others. My father just thought I was crazy. To be fair I was pretty sure I was losing it too. Honestly, Iโ€™ve just been ignoring it ever since I realized itโ€™s probably stress manifesting into a delusion and it should be working. If you erase the fact that Iโ€™ve become stronger and more agile. Iโ€™ve noticed changes to my body. All a bit different than what it was before.

• alt text

alt text

โ€”โ˜†โ€”

๐‘ญ๐’–๐’๐’ ๐‘ต๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† โ˜† Tatum Oliva Che
    ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’” โ˜† Tate

๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’† โ˜† Seventeen
    ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š โ˜† October 20th
    ๐’๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’‚๐’„ โ˜† Libra
    ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’‚๐’…๐’† โ˜† High School Junior

๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“/๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’–๐’๐’” โ˜† Non-binary , she/they
    ๐‘บ๐’†๐’™๐’–๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š โ˜† Pansexual
    ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’†๐’” โ˜† "Human" { sort of witch } | Future One of The Five

๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’† โ˜† Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† โ˜† Mystic Falls, Virginia
    ๐‘ถ๐’„๐’„๐’–๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ โ˜† Huntress

๐‘ด๐’๐’…๐’†๐’ โ˜† Hanna Roslan

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.