Disappearing sets and items after saving in create mode

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

@admin Can you help me please? A set I created yesterday called “Love of my Life” disappeared after I saved it. I never had a chance to publish it, but I was saving it for the last time before publishing it and poof, it was gone and it has not reappeared.

Then this morning, I saved a set I was working on and the last three or four items I had added did not save and I had to add them again.

I have become an obsessive saver because of the quirks in this site and I’m terrified it will crash in the middle of a complicated set, so luckily I didn’t lose a whole lot of effort, or an entire set like I did yesterday, but I thought you should know about these snafus. I’d also love to know if the set “Love of my Life” can be retrieved. As the name suggests, it was special.

Thank you so much .

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@Fassionista Yes, agree the site has unexplained quirks. I do hope you retrieve your set!

• Art Expression

@fassionista I have noticed over the past week while creating that sets take a long time to save the spinning circle just goes on and on. Have you gone back and checked drafts at all just in case it’s still hiding in there somewhere? It concerns me when it takes ages to save definitely something happening on the site I hope admin come to the rescue for you darling! ❤❤

• @fassionista yes, i agree! That happened to me too🧐

• Twisted Gypsies

@fassionista Only solution I have presently is to take obsessive screen shots which can be used as images to upload should you lose a draft. I m also a constant saver of drafts. I even leave my UrStyle screen open after a draft is saved, refusing to close the screen for fear of losing it. The damn screen --- and even multiple screens, can be open for days, but at least it's there should the last draft-save goes poof and I need to take a screen shot...

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.