MUSIC WITH OUR SETS...

• Art Expression

HELLO URSTYLE FIRST LET ME SAY A HUGE THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE IN THESE PAST FEW YEARS TO HELP US OLD POLYVORE MEMBERS HAVE SOMETHING LIKE WE USE TO HAVE,YOU HAVE IMPROVED THIS SITE 100% AND I THANK YOU SO MUCH I'M ON HERE EVERY SINGLE DAY.,BACK IN 2019 I SENT YOU ALL A MESSAGE ON YOUR FACE BOOK PAGE ASKING WHEN YOU WERE GONNA GET US A WAY AS POLY DID TO GET SONGS OFF OF YOU TUBE TO ADD TO OUR SETS...THE REPLY WAS WE WILL BE ADDING THAT FEATURE AS SOON AS WE TAKE CARE OF OTHER REQUESTS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.ANY WAYS YOU ASKED ME TO BE PATIENT AND IT WILL HAPPEN,WELL I THINK I HAVE BEEN PATIENT SINCE ITS NOW 2021 AND THE MESSAGE WAS SENT TO YOU ALL IN 2019.COULD SOMEONE ANSWER THIS FOR ME PLEASE LETS NOT MAKE IT ANOTHER YEAR I MUST WAIT...THANKS VERY MUCH..LOUISE

• Cheap but Trendy

@weesey if they can't keep their socials updated they are very busy doing lots of work for the site.

Maybe they are being really sly and their reply was a way of deflecting the truth. Or maybe they just don't know how to make that feature yet.

However you can link songs in your set description as a compromise for now.

• Art Expression

@dotingsage Thanks my friend for your reply,but i think they have had more then enough time to figure out how to get music from you tube to our sets its been a year.and i would understand completely if they can't for some reaso do this now,if they would just write back and let me know. that's just called courtesy. thanks for your suggestion but its not what i want

• Cheap but Trendy

@weesey well the admin do not really keep up to date with much round here. Or added anything new for a long time. It's not easy during a pandemic.
    Plus with so many sets with music it could be some copyright issues or bandwidth issues. Idk.

The admin aren't the most reliable.

• Art Expression

THANKS TO YOU ALL...STILL I WANT MY MUSIC POLYVORE HAD NBO PROBLEM WITH THIS AND I FOR ONE MISS IT...JUST VENTING I'M HAPPY WITH URSTYLE I REALLY AM BUT I DID NOT EXPECT TO HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR FOR A RESPONSE,THEY FINALLY ANSWERED ME TWO DAYS AGO,NOT VERY PROMISING THEY WILL GET TO THAT ISSUE WHEN EVER THEY CAN,THATS WHAT THEY TOLD ME SOOOOOO I GUESS I HAD BETTER NOT HOLD MY BREATH...MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL WHO ANSWERED ME

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.