YOU CHOOSE THE THEME: Necklace Bags or Statement Coats!

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

Hey everyone! In my group Trending Today, the Button-Down Shirts contest ended today and the winners have been chosen, that means it is time for a new contest theme for this week! As some of you may know, I find inspiration for the contests in this group from current runway trends and often pick themes ahead of time. However, there comes the occasional week where I have a couple themes to choose from and I have absolutely no idea which one to do first 😅 Last time this occurred, I asked you guys which contest theme you guys wanted to do first and that worked out pretty well so I am going to do the same thing for this week's contest theme! This doesn't work if you guys don't give any feedback, so PLEASE COMMENT WHICH CONTEST THEME YOU WANT TO DO FIRST IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

If you aren't in my group Trending Today, still feel free to comment which one is your favorite! Don't worry if the theme you chose doesn't win the vote! We will be doing both themes, this is just to decide which one comes first. 😊 If you want to join the group and participate in both contests, click on the link here: https://urstyle.fashion/groups/trending-today

Without further ado, here are your options!

OPTION 1: NECKLACE BAGS

0_1612461071457_necklace bags contest banner (1).png

"This fall handbag trend is exactly what it sounds like, which is essentially wearing a bag around your neck. Don't worry. These carrynothings (get it? instead of carryalls?) are light as a feather and honestly teeter the fine line between necklace and bag. Thanks to cult brands like Jacquemus and Gabriela Hearst that eased us into the trend, we were pleasantly surprised to see dozens of other designers follow suit and churn out necklace bags of all kinds for the season ahead. "

OPTION 2: STATEMENT COATS

0_1612461026881_statement coats contest banner (1).png

"While 2020 has quite literally been about isolation, the prevailing notion is that it’s about time to stand out in a crowd. What better way is there to approach that than in a brightly hued statement coat? Come spring, you’ll have your choice of stripes, patchwork, and checks."

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE AND COMMENT BY END OF DAY TOMORROW! (February 5th) My goal is to post the results and the new contest on February 6th, so the results will be in on that day!

I am excited about both of these wonderful theme, but which one is your favorite? Can't wait to hear what you think!
    ~ Mayblooms

• Statement coats.

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

@zenzalei thanks for your response!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.