TGIF Friends: Terrific Tops Contest - Monday, February 1st, 2021 to Saturday, February 6th, 2021!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

0_1612231340911_White and Dark Navy Triathlon Sports Facebook Cover.png

Hello Friends!
    Happy February! After several weeks off for to take due to health issues, TGIF Friends is back in business!!! It's time to have a new contest! I am going to try to judge them on time and interact with friends on here and other places more frequently! I also want to start showcasing great sets I see on my TGIF Friends Instagram Page too!!!

So I want to start off with a new Contest that is any Theme for everyone!!! The next contest will be Terrific Tops! So please submit your Fantastic Sets showcases a Fantastic Top in it! Tank Tops, Tunics, T-Shirts, Asymmetrical Tops, Off shoulder Tops, Batwing Tops, Bralette Tops, Boxy Tops and more. The contest will run from Monday February 1st, 2021 to Saturday, February 6th, 2021 with the winners to be be announced by Sunday, February 7th, 2021! My Mom & I look forward to seeing your Fantastic Top Sets!!! 🤩🤩🤩

Contest Rules: Terrific Tops Contest! | Please submit your sets that has a Top in it! | 6 Days | All Sets Welcome Fashion, Beauty, Art, Doll, Home | Old and New Sets | 15 Winners, Honorable Mentions, Mom's Favorites | Have Fun!!! 🤩

Click Here to Check Out the Terrific Tops Contest!

Hugs, Diana XOXOXO 🤗🤗🤗

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

Hello Friends!
    I am currently selecting the Winners of the Terrific Tops Contest and will post the winners tomorrow night! I will also be announcing the next contest! Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Have a Great Week!!!

Hugs, Diana 😄

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.