πŸŽ‰πŸŽ¨πŸ‘WINNERS CIRCLE | FLIP THIS ARTist JACKY KRIELAART πŸ‘πŸŽ¨πŸŽ‰

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

ready, set, congradulate

0_1611451903261_jacky t!hank you.png

0_1611459039334_trust-kisha-designs-jacky-wine-room.png

Happy Weekend Designers...the time has come for me to present to you our long-awaited winner's circle. our guest judge/artist did a fabulous job on this line...Im sure you all will agree

Heres what Jacky Krielaart @sapora had to say, her commentary will be the blue font...enjoy!

0_1611454698505_jacky.png

I’m overwhelmed with all the awesome entries to the contest, the creativity and how well my paintings fit in, in all the different styles. I so much enjoyed all the questions asked and interact with you! Thank you so much K & K for this opportunity to showcase my artwork! You all made this so so hard for me to judge, I just like each and every one of them! Finally, I was able to pick the 12 winners. But I have the same number of honorable mentions. Can’t help myself, I’m an artist so I like to color outside the lines sometime. A big thank you to everyone for making this group such a fun place.

TOP 12 | FLIP THIS ARTist: JACKY KRIELAART

Join us and say a quick CONGRATS to the TOP 12 who made magic with Jacky's artwork from her UNVEILED collection...visit HERE πŸ”œ https://urstyle.fashion/contest/3323-grabngo-19-flip-this-artist-jacky-krielaart-sapora

πŸ₯‡ @Ollie ENDURE

Love at first sight, red is my favorite color, those chairs really make my painting pop and I love the placement of my painting on the ground.

πŸ₯ˆ @eco-art - JACKY KRIELAAR!

Love the wall and pavement, the colors and golden accents of the furniture is in total harmony with my painting. And wow that chandelier!!!

πŸ₯‰ @Fassionista - My Love-Tossed Sanctuary

Despite her rock-chick image and appearance, I think Amy was a very sensitive girl. To me, the pink refers to that feeling I have about her. I love the story, I could just imagine the look on her face when she got the answer of your twin! haha

4 πŸ… @Idetached - Portrait of Amy

Love all the textures used, the gold, yellow, and grey gives it a gorgeous feminine feel.

5 πŸ… @pusja76 - Amy Winehouse

Love the modern feel and that pop of purple!

6 πŸ… @Laughingdog - What's for Dinner?

I could totally picture myself sitting here with friends, eating, drinking wine, talking, and laughing all evening!

7 πŸ… @yblacasa FLIP THIS ARTist JACKY KRIELAART

Great bedroom to relax just like the cute kitty does!

8 πŸ… @Arjanadesign JACKY KRIELAART

Woww those doors!!! Love them! I wonder what car the keys belong to haha.

9 πŸ… @FunkyJunkyGypsy - Endure

So much to see here! I love all in the details, every item is a hit in total harmony with my painting. The description of Joans other entry where she combines two of my favorite styles love it, but my painting used was not in the collection of the contest https://urstyle.fashion/styles/2833033 is a must-read
    Funny story for you all who think my gals name is Joan [Its an inside joke... its 'my' name that I gave her...tehe but you all are welcome to continue to call her JOAN ...I think she doesn't mind...its a great laugh when we read your guys response with that name though...okay back to the topic

10 πŸ… @rainheartart - Endure

Love how the kitty seems to β€œcreate” space to look at my painting! And such a great story about her dad!

11 πŸ… @jewelsinthecrown - Featuring Amy

Michele created a gorgeous calming space, to have a glass of wine with my friends.

12 πŸ… @Wacky-Workshop - ARTWORK by 'JACKY KRIELAART' @sapora

Love how well her fabrics and home decor go together with my painting!

Honorable mention:
    πŸŽ–οΈ @luckied99 & @Kristina for their AWESOME sets to promote this contest
    πŸŽ–οΈ @mom for her original use of a drawing as a background
    πŸŽ–οΈ @alinepinkskirt and @fabulous-monster for their great mood boards
    πŸŽ–οΈ @tiffanysbluesπŸŽ–οΈ @sjlewπŸŽ–οΈ @suburbhaterπŸŽ–οΈ @ana-ANGIEπŸŽ–οΈ @shannonsmilez71πŸŽ–οΈ @Sheila-L πŸŽ–οΈ @kateolive for their awesome creative spaces where I’m sure any artist would feel at home.

As always, thank you to you all who take the time to join us and play when you are inspired to. We greatly appreciate you. BTW, don't forget to stop by and see our Q&A thread we got to have with Jacky during this challenge to flip her artworks. Catch up here ➑️ https://urstyle.fashion/topic/2418452/enter-view-q-a-time/31
    0_1611458219065_20190626_222607.png
    STILL TO COME...JACKY'S complete ENTER.view coming soon to URSTYLE 🀩
    Cheers 😘
    0_1609655534181_20201206_174848.png

πŸ“’ psst, stop by RECENT ACTIVITY in our #changeitup2 neighborhoood πŸ˜‰

SHORTCUTS TO CURRENT CHALLENGES BELOW

🏑 16 DAYS LEFT ILLUMINATING ULTIMATE GREY ➑️ https://urstyle.fashion/contest/3402-illuminating-ultimate-grey

πŸ™‹ HELPFUL TIPS & TRICKS IN CREATE MODE
    always open for new tips, tricks and tutorials to help everyone out NEW/OLD Designers

• All Things Wedding

Thank you so very much sweetie for judging the contest on your beautiful art and for honorable mention. A very wonderful contest! Congratulations ladies, always fabulous!

• It's Your Imagination

These are spectacular! It must have been tough to choose the winners.πŸ’• I'm honored to be among them!
    Thank you, Jacky for all the work you put into the contest and sharing your artwork to be featured. I enjoyed every minute. ✨ Congrats to all the other winners!!✨

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Great winners! Congratulationsβ™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯

• MS. CASUAL

Thank you very much for choosing one of my designs! I have loved discovering your paintings, they seem fantastic. You paint very well, congratulations. Congratulations to all the chosen ones and all the participants,

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Thank you much for choosing one of my designs. @sapora β€˜s beautiful art is a compliment to any interior as showcased in these creative and winning designs. Congratulations to the winners.

• Thank You for honorable mention!! I'm glad you liked how I utilized your art. Fun Contest!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.