👌🥳CONGRATS | FLIP THIS ARTist: SOUL CURRY 🥳

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

3_1609334623840_soulcurry image.png [images belong to ISHITA at SOUL CURRY]

Designers, we have a top 12 which is always a challenge in this group, no matter who the judge is. And as you all know, this round we had a special guest judge...the artist herself SOUL CURRY [Ishita Banerjee]. This round, I wanted to share with you all a little 'behind the scences' what an unbiased line up would look like without RULES [double winners and moderator wins] so you can truly feel the spirits and connection that Ishita felt while choosing the lineup for the BEAUTY/VIBES itself and not the NAMES. This is usual the stage we moderators have and have to start making harder choices to get the WInners Circle with 12 individual winners.

and now, the moment you all have been awaiting......

4_1609334623840_Ishita Banerjee.png SOUL CURRY

This is what our artist had to say:

"I had such a hard time choosing the 12! It was absolutely fabulous to see the decor styles, furniture pieces and accessories go so seamlessly with my art. I really had a lot of fun. I loved every single one of them. I really REALLY had a hard time choosing but here are the ones I finally settled on. I’d make every one a winner if I could."

Ishita had 'Such a delightful time' with her daughter while looking though all the entries. "The best part was that I could see my art fitting in with almost all decor types: farmhouse, rustic, modern, minimal, opulent, eclectic, bohemian....Loved it very much! It was a visual treat! I cant even express how happy it made me to see them. I went through every single one. I read through the comments too. Love love love"

and here are her pickings
    0_1609334963690_screenshot-urstyle.fashion-2020.12.28-20_43_10.png

and here To see and say a wonderful congrats to the final top 12, stop by here https://urstyle.fashion/contest/3213-grabngo-18-flip-this-artist-soul-curry-with-ishita-banerjee

TOP 12 | SOUL CURRY

And our honable mention goes to

Thank you all for coming out to play, Cheers 😘
    0_1609337085467_Copy of Copy of urstyle contest banner 1044px × 260px – (1).png

📢 psst, stop by RECENT ACTIVITY in our #changeitup2 neighborhoood 😉

SHORTCUTS TO CURRENT CHALLENGES BELOW

🎨 19 DAYS JACKY KRIELAART ➡https://urstyle.fashion/contest/3323-grabngo-19-flip-this-artist-jacky-krielaart-sapora

🏡 WINNERS coming UP WHITE...OR NOT ➡https://urstyle.fashion/contest/a-white-and-christmas

🙋 HELPFUL TIPS & TRICKS IN CREATE MODE
    always open for new tips, tricks, and tutorials to help everyone out NEW/OLD Designers

• Hodgepodge

Congrats to everyone who braved the challenge and to those the artist picked. Her art work is great and the sets are too.

• All Things Wedding

Soul Curry, it was so fun and an honor for you to judge, hugs. Congratulations ladies, always gorgeous!

• Top Sets

Many thanks for choosing my work among the winners, and congrats to all the others: I understand she had hard time to choose, same thing would happen to me too 😊 and best wishes for New Year to you all 🥳🥂

• MS. CASUAL

Congratulations ladies!!😍

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.