NEW CONTEST - WHITE ... OR NOT CHRISTMAS

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Hello designers,
    Because of this crazy year I want to add to our life some bling and glamour and Christmas time is perfect for that!
    You are such a good designers and thought simple Christmas sets would be to easy for you (right?) so here is little bit of challenge for you...
    *you will need 2 colors for this challenge - White and some other color of your choice - JUST 2 COLORS which one of them is WHITE
    *all home sets - full room, moodboards, vignettes, top view sets
    *no people please but pets are welcome
    *unlimited sets - 1 week
    NOTE: with white, every other color is acceptable - green, blue, red, gold, silver, purple, yellow, pink and even black... just not white on white (LOL)

Here is promo set so you can have a better idea what I am looking for πŸ™‚

DON'T FORGET about still ongoing contest "Soul Curry" - you have still 4 days left to play https://urstyle.fashion/contest/3213-grabngo-18-flip-this-artist-soul-curry-with-ishita-banerjee

Cozy Home will be judged soon... stay tuned...

Have funβ™₯

• I have created an interior for this contest, if only I can be accepted to the group so it can be submitted. Much thanks for this lovely idea!

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@pilchard-larson Hey there...we greatly appreciate your enthusiam and cant wait to see your interior/home sets to float into our challenges! Cheers 😘 Kisha

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.