πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ†πŸŽ¨ WINNERS ARE UP FOR : MOOOI EXTINCT ANIMALS

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Hey Hey Designers...Your sets were so WILD this round in a good way that is.😁 Guess what, this round we had the pleasure of having Jackie @sapora as a guest judge. I love her commentary on the top 12 sets as well...Checkout the winners circle here ➑️ https://urstyle.fashion/contest/3105-grabngo-17-moooi-extinct-collection. You can also see a cool snapshot along with Jackie's commentary below

MOOOI EXTINCT COLLECTION: TOP 12

🎨 GRAB.N.GO | MOOOI EXTINCT COLLECTION
    by Kelly
    Love the perspective she created and the pop of pink.

Umbrella Squid πŸ¦‘
    by pusja76
    Love all her entries, but this one always catches my eye. The lamp with the squid behind is genius.

MOOOI EXTINCT COLLECTION
    by GraceKathryn
    Just perfect the color combination, the chosen items (love how the metal table gives that feeling of luxury) and the shading. I would stay here inside all day enjoying the view! πŸ™‚

Contest~MOOOI EXTINCT COLLECTION
    by tiffanysblues
    LOVE the dramatic feel of the black balanced by light of the window and the curtains

El ave del paraiso
    by yblacasa
    Cozy an calm feel

MOOOI!
    by eco-art
    Such a modern feel and clean style

URBAN ZEN MOOOI EXTINCT INSPIRED
    by Arjanadesign
    Such calming colors and I love the artwork

Calligraphy Bird - Moooi
    by Ollie
    Clean but catchy mood board, the red of the lamp draws just enough attention to the artwork

MOOOI Bird with Royal Tartan fabrics
    by Wacky Workshop
    Love fun element of the big tiger on the couch

Moooi Family Room
    by Laughingdog
    The feel of the room and colors matches the feel of the artworks perfectly

MOOOI EXTINCT COLLECTION
    by sjlew
    Nice and warm atmosphere

Moooi Living
    by idetached This room just breathes JUNGLE without being chaotic

And here's what else @sapora had to say "it was an honor although very difficult because every entry is beautiful in its own way. I love the devotion of all the designers in and to this group and feel honored to be among them!"

Thank you Jackie we are proud to have you in our group as well! I would also like to thank all of our Designers who came out to play yet again in another really tight challenge.

Our bonus round winner goes to @sklooks for stepping out of that comfort zone and leaving a nice commentary

Honorable Mention goes @sassenach

for creating this superb gallery wall, with rich tones which reminds me of a nice office nook or home library.

Cheers and don't forget to get cozy with @kristina challenge running now and stay tuned for our next GRAB.N.GO FLIP THIS ARTist we are featuring this month. You are gonna #flip...πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚

πŸ‘‡ 🏑OPEN CHALLENGES 🏑 πŸ‘‡

SHORTCUTS TO CURRENT CHALLENGES BELOW

🏑 16 DAYS COZY WINTER HOME ➑️
    https://urstyle.fashion/contest/3191-cozy-winter-home

🎨 COMING SOON SOUL CURRY Ishita Banerjee her collection is here as a preview ➑️ https://urstyle.fashion/collections/139198

πŸ™‹ HELPFUL TIPS & TRICKS IN CREATE MODE

• It's Your Imagination

✨ Thank you so very much for my place among these outstanding rooms! These contests are very challenging for me and I learn something each time I enter! Thank you @luckied99 and @Sapora for your careful attention. My eye's are feasting on these! Superb everyone!✨ πŸ¦‘ 🦎

• I am deeply honored that you included my humble set design with these fabulous artworks. I would love to have any one of these rooms in my home!!! πŸ™‚

• All Things Wedding

Thank you so very much for awinning spot, was fun contest! Congratulations ladie, gorgeous as always!

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERSβ™₯β™₯β™₯ Thank you Jackie @Sapora those winners are amazing! I know it was not easy to choose... Love your commentary for each setβ™₯ Hugβ™₯

• MS. CASUAL

Congratulations to the winners !! Very happy to be one of the winners! Thank you very much to all!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.