Continually Kicked Out of Group for What Reason?

• I'd like to start by asking, why? What have I done wrong to continually get kicked out of the group 365 Fashion? It's become absurd in all aspects and I'd like an explanation from anyone really, because the owner wont fess up to any reasoning. We should all be able to participate in contests, whether our outfits are heavily detailed or are skimp garments. The fun of contests is to share creativity. Whether we win or not is not the sole purpose. For this matter, I'd like to find out the reasons. Any hints will do. I'm just wanting to figure this out so I can fix my errors, instead of always casting them to the side. Much thanks!

• All Things Wedding

You creation with your lime green skirt is still in the contest sweetie, have no idea what is worring you. Ask the contest host directly we can't answer for others!

• @sjlew My submissions are always entered, but after that I always seem to get kicked from the group and have to rejoin to enter for the next contest. I have tried to contact the contest host but even they have ignored me on this issue when they have been shown to be clearly online. It's frustrating and demoralizing how some of us are left out repeatedly because the host has deliberately decided to pick and choose who gets to be apart of the the group and contests, when in reality, it doesn't matter who enters because the host gets the final say in who really wins the contests at the end. In this case, it shouldn't matter if sets are to their liking or not because they get to decide the final outcome. They shouldn't be kicking everyone out when it's irrelevant at most.

• All Things Wedding

Well, find other contests and groups where you feel welcome. There are so many. If you are not happy with a group and get ignored then leave the group. Some people just clash for whatever reason. Just don't take this too serious when we have much bigger things in life to worry about. Creating is the main thing, if you win then it's just icing on the cake. See if other groups interest you, there are tons!

• @sjlew Much thanks for your wonderful advice and thoughts on this situation! You have eased much of my stress. I will continue to make outfits for other contests and enjoy my time focusing on those, instead. You are such a dear friend and I am forever grateful for you!

• All Things Wedding

You are welcome sweetie, when you get to be an old granny, you don't care who you impress or even if people like you, pick how what makes you happy and move on, absolutely, take care!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.