TGIF Friends! Pumpkin Patch Contest! Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 to Saturday, October 31st, 2020!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

0_1603497390794_Midnight Blue Illustrations Pumpkin Craving Invitation (2).png

Hello Friends!
    It's that time of the year where the Pumpkin is the focus of many celebrations! From Halloween, Harvest Festivals, Decorating Pumpkins and of course Drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes! 🖤🖤🖤

Therefore the next contest will be Pumpkin Patch! So please submit your Fantastic Sets that include a Pumpkin or Jack-o-Lantern to the Contest! The contest runs from Thursday, October 22th, 2020 to Saturday October 31st, 2020 and winners will be announced on Sunday, November 1st, 2020 or later if I get busy which always seems to happen. My Mom & I look forward to seeing your Fantastic Pumpkin Patch Sets!!! 🎃🎃🎃

Contest Rules: Pumpkin Patch Contest! | Please submit your sets that contain a Pumpkin! | 10 Days | All Sets Welcome Fashion, Beauty, Art, Doll, Home | Old and New Sets Welcome | 15 Winners, Honorable Mentions, Mom's Favorites | Have Fun!!! 🎃🎃🎃

Click Here to Check Out the Pumpkin Patch Contest!

Hugs, Diana XOXOXO 🤗🤗🤗

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.