TGIF Friends: Metallic Muse Contest - Sunday, September 20th, 2020 to Wednesday, September 30th, 2020!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

0_1600649420538_The New York TimesThe Metallic Muse_.png

Hello Friends!
    From shiny dresses to lustrous bags and shoes, the metallic trend gives your outfit a shot of glamour, and it is the perfect way to get noticed. A metallic trend for Fall 2020 is full of rich looks, 1970’s touches, liquid textures, structured shapes and modern cuts! 🖤🖤🖤

Therefore the next contest will be Metallic Muse! So please submit your Fantastic Sets that include a Metallic Item to the Contest! The contest runs from Sunday, September 20th, 2020 to Wednesday September 30th, 2020 and winners will be announced by Saturday, October 3rd, 2020 or later if I get busy which always seems to happen. My Mom & I look forward to seeing your Marvelous Metallic Sets!!! 🤩🤩🤩

Contest Rules:
    Contest Rules: Metallic Muse Contest! | Please submit your sets that contain a Metallic Item! | 10 Days | All Sets Welcome Fashion, Beauty, Art, Doll, Home | Old and New Sets Welcome | 10 Winners, Honorable Mentions, Mom's Favorite Sets! | Have Fun!

Click Here to Check Out the Contest!

Hugs, Diana XOXOXO 🤗🤗🤗

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.