Updates to the group, Color Crush!!!

• Art Expression

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having an amazing week! I just wanted to let you know why I'm making a few changes in this group. First, it's a very large group, and that makes it harder to choose / rotate winners. I feel as a moderator it is important to take into account not only how a set looks and follows the color directions, but how technical the set was, what kind of emotions it expresses, etc. For this reason, I have opened more winning spots (from 10 winners to 12 winners!) and have been including three (3) honorable mentions that I feel deserve a nod of recognition 🙂

I am also going to be hosting intermittent "Flash Comp" 's while we are working on our regular contests! These will vary in number of winners and difficulty!

Additionally, I have been playing around with a better way to display the winners of the competitions, and will be exploring more on this as well! If you have any thoughts and/or suggestions, please feel free to send me a message!

You can enter our current contest, Slate Blue and Soft Grey here Slate Blue and Soft Grey

Our current Flash Comp will be coming to a close in less than 12 hours so please check that out if you have time! You can view that contest here Flash Comp! Red and Blue!

Thank you for all that you do to make this group great and all the amazing support and participation! You make hosting so much fun!

If you are not currently a member, we would love to have you join! All set types are always welcome, just follow the colors!

xx Hope

• 😎MY TAG LIST😎

@artgivesmelife Great news! thank you 😍

• Twisted Gypsies

I totally get how involved and complicated it can be. You're doing a GREAT job!!! 👏 👏 👏

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

@artgivesmelife great changes, Hope dear. Love your group!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.