TGIF Friends: Sunflower Power Contest: Saturday, August 1st, 2020 to Saturday, August 8th, 2020!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

Hello Friends!

0_1598148526882_Copy of White Woman Photo Contemporary Grids Birthday Facebook Post.png

I Love to Wear Hats! They are the perfect Accessory to wear any time of the year! There so many types and styles from Dressy, Casual, Knit, Straw, Felt, and more that can be worn in the Winter, Summer, Spring & Fall! Wearing a hat is fun! People have a good time when they're wearing a hat! --- Philip Treacy. 👒👒👒

Therefore the next contest will be Happy Hat! So please submit your Fantastic Sets that include a Hat to the Contest! The contest runs from Saturday, August 22nd, 2020 to Saturday August 29th, 2020 and winners will be announced on Sunday, August 30th, 2020 or later if I get busy. My Mom & I look forward to seeing your Lovely Hat Sets!!! 👒👒👒

Contest Rules:
    Happy Hat Contest! | Please submit your sets that has a hat as one of the Items! | 7 Days | All Sets Welcome Fashion, Beauty, Art, Doll, Home | Old and New Sets Welcome | 10 Winners, Honorable Mentions, Mom's Favorite Sets! | Have Fun! 👒👒👒

Click Here to Check Out the Contest!

Hugs, Diana XOXOXO 🤗🤗🤗

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.