WINNERS of the 1 Item Challenge: GREEN STOOL

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Hello designers,
    how are you in these hot summer days? At least here in Croatia it's hot with a heat wave from Saturday. I was tossing and turning at night, doing siesta during the day with occasional visit to the beach because it was too hot even there, so air conditioner at home was the best solution, LOL!
    Anyway, it was too hot to pick winners because it's never easy with your wonderful design.
    I am sorry, I wasn't fast enough to change contest into more winners 😞

1st place @Kapua-Blume LEPLI' ist weiblich
    I just love simplicity of this set. Just few items, put together in a great way, picture of the designer and voila!
    And design is just what I like... nailed...

2nd place @pusja76 Kensaku Oshiro Leplì
    Great idea for presentation, stool pop up nicely in this design and designer in the back with a stool on his head... There is no place where you can place it to be more visible, right?

3rd place @alinepinkskirt Home set- Green Stool, Blue & Green Floral Wrapped Canvas
    Such a lovely moodboard where this stool found place in opposite colors of the furniture but it match with the art on the wall.

4th place @Vicky-Johnson The Lepli Stool
    I found this setting very interesting with moss sofa, old art on the wall, animal print carpet. Stool doesn't look scared in this environment, more like protected and happy 🙂

5th place @tiffanysblues Statement Entry: Contest~1 Item Challenge - Green Stool
    Wonderful entry with an Art of a woman on the wall and little lepli emphasize nice waist line of the woman. I believe that was intention of this set, right?

I have to add honorary mentions here:
    @artgivesmelife Lepli decor

@sassenach Kensaku Oshiro design

I was looking for something special like this green stool and I got exactly what I was looking for! All entries are really, really wonderful!
    Thank you for playing with a BIG Hug!

You have more challenges with our genie Kisha
    DESIGN YOUR FIRM https://urstyle.fashion/contest/2637-design-your-firm-challenge-n34
    GRAB.N.GO 16 - FLIP THIS ARTist : PAUL JACKSON POLLOCK https://urstyle.fashion/contest/2641-grabngo-16-flip-this-artist-paul-jackson-pollock

Have a great Monday♥
    K&K

• All Things Wedding

Fun contest as always sweetie, congratulations ladies, beautiful! decor

• Twisted Gypsies

CONGRATS WINNERS!!! I could not think of anything serious to do with that darn stool! What you all have done is remarkable and your wins so well deserved! I celebrate your Sets and your WIN!!! YAY!

• Decor Amour

Excellent sets!! Congrats to all the winners!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.