TGIF Friends: Sunflower Power Contest: Saturday, August 1st, 2020 to Saturday, August 8th, 2020!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

Hello Friends!

0_1596312542639_Sunflower Power!.png

Happy August! Can you believe it's August already? Time is flying by but Summer is still in full swing and the Sunflowers are Blooming! My Mom bought a Lovely Bouquet of SunFlowers yesterday and said to me you should do a Sunflower Contest! Excellent Idea! I love the Sunny Yellow & Orange Flowers that come in many shapes & sizes! I even Love to eat Sunflower Seeds too! They are the perfect flower to celebrate the beginning of a new month! 🌻🌻🌻

Therefore the next contest will be Sunflower Power! So please submit your Wonderful Sunflower Sets to the Contest! The contest runs from Saturday, August 1st, 2020 to Saturday August 8th, 2020 and winners will be announced on Sunday, August 9th, 2020 or later if I get busy. My Mom & I look forward to seeing your Lovely Sunflower Sets!!! 🌻🌻🌻

Contest Rules:
    Sunflower Power Contest - Submit your sets that have a Sunflower Theme! | 7 Days | All Sets Welcome Fashion, Beauty, Art, Doll, Home | Old and New Sets Welcome | 15 Winners, Honorable Mentions, Mom's Favorite Sets! | Have Fun! 🌻🌻🌻

Click Here to Check Out the Contest!

Hugs, Diana XOXOXO 🌻🌻🌻

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.