πŸ™ŒπŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒCONGRATS : COPY CATS πŸ˜‰ πŸŽ‰πŸ™Œ

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

This was such a fun challenge to see what themes you would come up with and how much you really #changeitup with the most amount of items you were allowed.

You all did a great job with the item count, making me take triple looks and counting items over and over again Designers...tehe [note to self: don't have a limit on items any time soon...πŸ˜‚]
    Now...I know you are wondering "How in the world will I come up with a winners circle?" Welp, the answer is easy...Every round/challenge we judge differently and its all according to what the rules of the challenge at hand are: WOW factor, uniqueness, flow, organization, clever titles, and sometimes even cool commentary help.
    For this round, it's all about CHANGING IT UP first and foremost....how uniquely different can you use these items that I used and not have the same look, vibe, or theme as the promo/example set. SO...are you ready to see who opened my eyes wide and made my month drop the most.
    Check it out...

TOP 12

....and how could we forget our Honorable Mention this round

yahooo Designers...Job well done to you all!
    Cheers 😘 K&K

πŸ“’ psst, stop by our CURRENT CHALLENGES

SHORTCUTS TO OPEN CHALLENGES BELOW

πŸ›‹οΈ 10 DAYS LEFT 1 item challenge ➑️ https://urstyle.fashion/contest/2603-change-it-up-20-new-series-1-item-challenge-green-stool

🎨 2 DAYS LEFT FLIP THIS ARTist PIET MONDRIAN ➑️ https://urstyle.fashion/contest/2509-grabngo-15-flip-this-artist-piet-mondrian-art-and-influence

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Congrats everybody!! Great job!! ❀

• Decor Amour

Thank you very much!!! All of the entries were fabulous!! Congrats to everyone!

• Twisted Gypsies

Okay, can I just say HOLY SH*T?!?!?! Probably not. But I think this is the best I've ever done in this group and that's saying SO MUCH because the talent here is astounding. THANK YOU for my Third Place Spot. I worked hard on that Set and I'm thrilled you can appreciate it. Looking at the other designs, and by that I mean: all entries, I'm amazed I even placed. This is some group of designers, let me tell you, and they keep me on my toes and striving to do better. So thanks to ALL MEMBERS here. And of course....

😻 CONGRATS COPYCATS WINNERS!!! 😼 Beautiful work!!! 😻

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.