TGIF Friends: I Need a Cup to Cope: Coffee Please Contest - Saturday, July 11th, 2020 to Friday, July 17th, 2020!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

Hello Friends!

0_1594473900069_Copy of Dark Blue Coffee Plain Collage Facebook Post.png

What a week I have been having! So busy at work and working 10 - 12 hours days too! I am so tired and burned out and I still have to work today on a Saturday! What's the best way to perk me up? A cup of coffee should do the trick and seeing some fabulous coffee themed sets should do the trick too!

Therefore my next contest will be I Need a Cup to Cope: Coffee Please Contest! Please submit your Fabulous Coffee Themed Sets that features a cup of Hot, Cold, Cold Brew, Iced or Coffee Shop Themed Sets to the contest! All types of sets including Fashion, Dolls, Home, Art, and Beauty are Welcome to be entered into the Contest! The contest runs from Saturday, July 11th, 2020 to Friday, July 17th, 2020! Contest winners will be announced on Saturday, July 18th, 2020!!! 🥰🥰🥰

Contest Rules: Hello Friends! Our next Contest will be I Need a Cup to Cope: Coffee Please Contest! | Please Submit your Coffee Themed Sets | 7 Days | 10 Winners - Honorable Mentions - Mom's Favorite Sets | Old & New Sets | Fashion, Beauty, Art, Home, & Doll Sets are Welcome | Have Fun!

Click Here to Enter the Coffee Please, Contest!

Hugs, Diana XOXOXO 🤗🤗🤗

WOW! I am Loving all of the Coffee Sets so Far! Amazing Sets TGIF Friends! I am blown away by your creativity! Keep them coming and enjoy a cup of Coffee!!!

Hugs, Diana XOXOXOXOXO

Hello Friends!
    Sorry for being late with judging the Coffee contest. I am still busy working 10 -12 hour days 6 days a week and by the time I get home I'm so tired I can't even look at the sets. However, I have off tomorrow and I will judge a contest and set up a new one for next week either Friday or Saturday. Thank you for understanding and have a great day!

Hugs, Diana 🤗🤗🤗

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.