My set keeps shrinking/being off center!

• Hi everyone!

I have a recurring problem with this set: https://urstyle.fashion/styles/2619469

When I first published it, it was bigger and centered--exactly how it looked when I was creating it. I then noticed that an item had suddenly disappeared, so I went in to edit, placed the item back in the set, and when it was published, the set was very tiny and off center.

I've tried going back in and resizing/replacing every single piece but that hasn't helped. I've tried other browsers, clearing my browser history, going incognito, and I've tried the center/ zoom buttons. I've also checked that there isn't an item that is super large, messing with the parameters. Nothing has worked. Please help! Thank you!!

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

@andecat the item that “disappeared “ is likely somewhere on the edges of your set pushing everything over . Zoom it as small as you can and see if You can find it 🤎

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@andecat @Fassionista Unfortunately this is an ongoing problem I have with some of my sets and I never know when it's going to happen. The explanation I was given when I reported it is that it's white space in the frame. I still don't know what that means or how to correct it and when I asked how to fix it I got no answer.

I have made the set as small as possible and checked for items around it but there is nothing to delete. I try to check my sets several times before publishing because I now know that I can't edit one. If I edit a set it republishes much smaller and off centered to the right. If I move an item temporarily while creating outside of my frame to the right I will also get a set that publishes smaller and off center.

I know it's a lot of work and I have told myself I won't recreate the set because I'm so frustrated about it but then I end up doing it most of the time. Unless this glitch is fixed you are going to be leaving the set as is or recreating it is my experience.

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

@idetached hi hun
    I’ve had that happen to me several times for no reason and every time I end up finding what I’m calling a ghost item in the set. In order to find it, I zoom the item as small as I can and sweep my mouse over the entire create space so that it outlines every item in and around the set. Invariably I’ll find some small spot of nothing that’s highlighted and once that’s deleted, the set looks normal again. I have no idea how the ghost item gets there or what it is. I’m just glad when I can find it. The clue is to look to see where it’s pushing your set. For example if your set is small and pushed down and to the right, your ghost item is in the top left hand aspect of the create space.

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@fassionista Hey Gurl, Sorry to take so long to respond. I've had so many issues with the site lately I decided not to come on it that much. I'll try your zoom suggestion the next time this happens to me as I'm sure it will. Thanks for the advice. I really hope this fixes the problem, it's so much easier than redoing the sets.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.