TGIF Friends - Happy Red, White, & Blue Contest - Monday, June 29th, 2020 - Saturday, July 4th, 2020!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

Hello Friends!

0_1593484790422_CK Red White & Blue Contest Large.png

It's almost July and The Fourth of July is just around the corner! July 4th is one of my favorite holidays. I love the Food, BBQ's, Parades, and the Fireworks! I Love the Colors of Red, White, & Blue too! They make a wonderful color combination! 🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇

Therefore our next contest will be Happy Red, White, & Blue Contest! Please submit a your sets that celebrate the Fourth of July or a Set that features all three of those colors!! All types of sets including Fashion, Dolls, Home, Art, and Beauty from all platforms are Welcome to be entered into the Contest! The contest runs from Monday, June 29th, 2020 till Saturday, July 4th, 2020!!! Contest Winners will be announced on Sunday, July 5th, 2020! 🥰🥰🥰

I wish everyone a Happy July 4th Holiday and we look forward to seeing your Fantastic Sets! 🤩🤩🤩

Contest Rules:
    Please Submit your July 4th and Red, White, & Blue Themed Sets | 5 Days | 10 Winners - Honorable Mentions - Mom's Favorite Sets | Old & New Sets | Fashion, Beauty, Art, Home, & Doll Sets are Welcome | Have Fun & Happy 4th!!! 🎇🎆🎇🎆

Hugs, Diana XOXOXO 🤗🤗🤗

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.