I have a question to ask if it's **IMPORTANT** to you

• 😎MY TAG LIST😎

@raimonda Thank you my sweet friend 🙏 😍 you're so true and I totally agree with you, I myself have a young daughter who just likes numbers of sets she loves the most, it's understandable but not like this NOT A SINGLE LIKE, it was more surprising for me than being bothering me, I am so happy here and so much in love with this community, love my friends and enjoy making sets 😄 BTW I am Persian (IRAN) and my English is not good 🤣 Thanks again for your lovely comment....hugs.............Shoaleh

• 😎MY TAG LIST😎

@lisa272 😃 Thank you for your lovely comment, all you said is one hundred percent right! We all have our own matters and dealing with so many things in our lives, being here is a great opportunity to forget the world and having fun, I am enjoying it and I'm so thankful for friends like you.........HUGS.....Shoaleh

• 😎MY TAG LIST😎

@idetached 🙂 Thank you darling, I totally agree that we don't have time to comment to all but as you said at least we try to hit likes and it really doesn't get so much time, it's not acceptable you don't even like one single set 🙄 I think that is a little unfair this is the best I can call it because I try to be nice to all and really respect them. You can't be new here after making almost 1200 sets...am I wrong??? again thank you so so much for your words sorry my English is poor ..........BIG HUG............Shoaleh

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@shoaleh-nia your English is fine. I’m glad you started this thread. Some interesting opinions and thoughts. The kind of conversations that brings about change and honesty.

• FASHION ICONS

@shoaleh-nia Hi dear Shoaleh, I am new here and never been on Polyvore but I do respect people who like and comment on my sets I am so busy and do not have much time but as long as I'm here do my best to like many sets. Thank you....Shony 😍

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.