Can't pick winner for contests suddenly?

• So I closed a contest and wanted to pick winner but to no avail there is lack of the 3 dots top of sets on right to pick winner. What is going on here? Was I supposed to pick the winner first then close it instead of how I did it? Pretty sure you could do either way from my previous experience but just want to know what to do because it's such a bummer not being able to choose the winner properly. Needs IMMEDIATE fix please also feedback of any other user with this problem or even solutions is preferred in timely response thanks

• Cheap but Trendy

It's soo confusing. I tried to find the 3 dots to end a contest and pick the winner. Could I? No.

Are you working on group contests features or what? @admin Would be lovely to know what the issue is so future contests can end properly with winners.

• How ridiculous for both the contest host and users that submit for a chance to win. Needs fixing asap

• Cheap but Trendy

Discovered its when you click finish contest the contest can't be edited. You've got to pick winner 1st. That's why the dots went away.

• MAN MALE MEN

@bbates like @dotingsage says, the only way is to choose your winners first and then close the contest. The exact same thing happened to me when I finished the first contest I ran. I was very upset & felt sorry for the winners but look don't worry we learn new things every day. I have learnt that everyone on Urstyle is helpful, understanding, supportive, generous, kind & patient. So never mind and all the best with your future contests. Dee 🙂

• Thank you for all your kind remarks and being helpful. I do see that is what I did wrong so now I understand. However I still think they should have it open for after too in case things need to be changed up for any odd reason just my opinion though

• Disney Highschool

I'm having the same problem 😢

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.