๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ โ˜… เผ“ ๏ฝฅ * หš โบ โ€ง.

• 0_1587552308519_tumblr_p5fzhz1gCv1tdjd9xo8_r3_1280.png

98716B/100

โ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šž๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š
    ๐š๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐š™๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ, ๐šŠ๐š๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ. โž

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ . . .

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Sorting by Graduation Year and House was mostly a matter of me wanting to balance where I had the characters. You can skip straight to Surname, if you just want to see bios. Yes, the headings inside the Table of Contents that say "๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ง" are a link you can click on if you want to jump to a particular place. Or you can obviously just scroll to see them all in order. But I hope the first two tables are a handy reference in general if you want to see where everyone is at!

โ €โ €โ € โ €As people do when running just about any Harry Potter group, I clearly warped the ages of characters to fit my own nefarious ideas. So be it. Some should be older. Some should be younger. It is what it is. Like I mention below, I like to write canon characters because JKR doesn't deserve to control their narrative anymore. We do!! Get her TERF, xenophobic claws out of here!!! Ahhhh!! We have the copyright now!

โ €โ €โ € โ €And I know I've run an HP idea in just about every generation and timeline. However, they're not connected in any way. The models, storylines, etc. here have no bearings on the other groups I've made. That probably didn't need to be said, but I just wanted to make sure no one was intimidated by the fact that I've dabbled all over the place. You don't need to know anything about my other groups to be involved in this one!

โ €โ €โ € โ €I didn't link the wikis to force you to adhere to them strictly. I did it in case you wanted further information. Not everything in the canon needs to be followed. So if you don't like something more minor, like your character being 5'4" or something like that, fine by me. Ignore it. If it's not specifically mentioned in the "biography" I provided, it's more on the optional spectrum. Also, I think I should mention that the photos in between the model pics are somewhat relevant but not something you should think too hard about incorporating into your character. They don't really matter unless you want them to.

โ €โ €โ € โ €Most of the characters can probably be gender-bent. Simply holla @ me to see. Just depends. Regarding the last names for some female characters, you should also keep in mind that these could be their maiden names or could be surnames from their marriage. People got married young in wartime. Some of them might be vague enough for you to make that decision, I don't know. I'm just making it clear that I expect most names to be the ones they were born with; however, I won't stop you from different interpretations.

โ €โ €โ € โ €There are significantly more male characters than female characters here. I didnโ€™t really realize it until way way too late. Having got so caught up in just finding all the names so I could then sort them evenly by age and house, it completely slipped my mind. That might be a problem if there werenโ€™t so so so many to choose from, but I have a hard time believing this group will have more than 20 auditions total, let alone only female ones. So. I debated fixing that, but I donโ€™t think it will actually hurt anyway. I guess the ratio stays unbalanced. As you will see far below, there is a way to make your own NPCs. We wonโ€™t be short on women for plotting, I promise!

โ €โ €โ € โ €GENERAL WARNING: This blog's coding does not lend itself to the mobile version of the site very well. At least on my phone, you cannot hover over the word "๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป" and see the notes I've left for them. Navigating the columns in the tables is quite a bother. All of the photos and lines also get quite wonky. For your best chance at seeing everything, I recommend looking at it from a computer / laptop browser.

5175 20 3 Share

Comments (19)

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐“๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€, ๐ต๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐“ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐‚ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐’ ๐’ โ‹† ๐Ž ๐… โ‹† ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ— ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ‘

[ ๐š‚๐™ป๐šˆ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ธ๐™ฝ โ— ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ ๐šƒ๐™พ๐™ป๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐™ธ โ— ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ โ— ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐š-๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ผ ]

โ‹† ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ ๐๐๐‚๐’ โ‹†
    Rodolphus Lestrange [?] โ— Rabastan Lestrange [?] โ— More TBD by user's choice

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐“๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€, ๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐‚ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐’ ๐’ โ‹† ๐Ž ๐… โ‹† ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ— ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ”

[ ๐š‚๐™ป๐šˆ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ธ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ธ๐š‰๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ท ๐š†๐™พ๐™พ๐™ณ โ— ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐šƒ ]

Lucius Malfoy [?] โ— More TBD by user's choice

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐“๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€, ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘”๐“Š๐“๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐‚ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐’ ๐’ โ‹† ๐Ž ๐… โ‹† ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ— ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ—

[ ๐š‚๐™ป๐šˆ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ธ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐™ผ ๐š‰๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐šƒ โ— ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ โ— ๐š‚๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ฐ ]

TBD by user's choice

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐“๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€, ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐‚ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐’ ๐’ โ‹† ๐Ž ๐… โ‹† ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ— ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ–

[ ๐™ถ๐š๐šˆ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š โ— ๐™ฐ๐™ฐ๐š๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ณ๐š‚ โ— ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐š๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ๐š„๐š‚ ]

Peter Pettigrew โ— More TBD by user's choice

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐ธ๐’น๐‘”๐’ถ๐“‡ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐™ท๐š„๐™ต๐™ต๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฟ๐š„๐™ต๐™ต โ— ๐™บ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š๐™พ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š๐šƒ๐š‚ โ— ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™บ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ ]

Amelia Bones โ— Mary Macdonald

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐‘”๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Ž, ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐™ท๐š„๐™ต๐™ต๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฟ๐š„๐™ต๐™ต โ— ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐š๐™ด๐š† ๐™ถ๐™ด๐™พ๐š๐™ถ๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š‚ โ— ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ฐ ]

Amos Diggory

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ธ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐™ถ๐š๐šˆ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š โ— ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐š๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด๐š โ— ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ต๐™ป๐™ด๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ]

Peter Pettigrew โ— Severus Snape โ— More TBD by user's choice

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ฟ๐“Š๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒ, ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‚๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐™ถ๐š๐šˆ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š โ— ๐š๐™พ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š๐šƒ๐™พ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐š‚ โ— ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ถ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™ด ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ด ]

Peter Pettigrew โ— More TBD by user's choice

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ฅ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐™ถ๐š๐šˆ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š โ— ๐™ถ๐™ด๐™พ๐™ต๐™ต๐š๐™ด๐šˆ ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐š„๐š‚ โ— ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฟ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐™ณ๐š๐™ด ]

Peter Pettigrew โ— Severus Snape โ— Aubrey Bertram โ— Ludovic Bagman
    Broderick Bode โ— Pandora Brocklehurst โ— Emmeline Vance

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ, ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐’น๐’ถ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐‚ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐’ ๐’ โ‹† ๐Ž ๐… โ‹† ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ— ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ’

[ ๐š‚๐™ป๐šˆ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ธ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™น๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ด๐š ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐™ท โ— ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ป๐šƒ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š๐š‚ ]

Edward Tonks โ— Arion Goyle โ— Rita Skeeter โ— Olympus Flint

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“Œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž, ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐’ท๐“Ž๐“๐“ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐‚ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐’ ๐’ โ‹† ๐Ž ๐… โ‹† ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ— ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ“

[ ๐š๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š† โ— ๐š๐š„๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐š„๐š†๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ด๐š โ— ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ ]

TBD by user's choice

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ต๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€๐‘’, ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐’ถ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐š๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š† โ— ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฐ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐š๐™ธ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐š‡๐™พ๐š‚ ]

Mundungus Fletcher โ— Molly Weasley

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ—
    Black, Bellatrix Bagman, Ludovic Fenwick, Mervyn Bagman, Otto Boardman, Stubby Aubrey, Bertram Black, Regulus
    Corner, Ignatius Bode, Broderick Gudgeon, Davey Black, Narcissa Bones, Amelia Avery, Silas Burbage, Charity
    Dearborn, Caradoc Chang, Jian Karkaroff, Igor Bones, Edgar Cattermole, Reginald Black, Sirius Cattermole, Mary
    Diggory, Amos Chittock, Glenda MacMillan, Simon Crabbe, Evelyn Hookum, Daisy Brocklehurst, Pandora Cresswell, Dirk
    Finnigan, Niamh Goyle, Arion Malfoy, Lucius Lestrange, Rabastan Jorkins, Bertha Catchlove, Greta Crouch, Bartemius
    Fletcher, Mundungus Lestrange, Rodolphus McLaggen, Florence Lockhart, Gilderoy Patil, Freya Evans, Lily d'Eath, Lorcan
    Flint, Olympus Longbottom, Alice McNair, Walden Lovegood, Xenophilius Podmore, Sturgis Lupin, Remus Fenwick, Benjen
    Fortescue, Florean Longbottom, Frank Prewett, Fabian MacDonald, Mary Shingleton, Gaspard Mulciber, Rhys McKinnon, Marlene
    Meadowes, Dorcas Skeeter, Rita Prewett, Gideon McTavish, Tarquin Toots, Tilden Pettigrew, Peter Purkiss, Doris
    Parkinson, Amaris Tonks, Andromeda Travers, Roswell Nott, Verona Vance, Emmeline Potter, James Quirrell, Quirinus
    Weasley, Molly Tonks, Edward Trelawney, Sibyll Vane, Delano Weasley, Bilius Shacklebolt, Kingsley Rosier, Evan
    Zinke, Rosmerta Weasley, Arthur Wood, Salvador Vanity, Emrys Wilkes, Tierney Snape, Severus Scrimgeour, Rufus

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

๐†๐‘๐˜๐…๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘ ๐‡๐”๐…๐…๐‹๐„๐๐”๐…๐… ๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐๐‚๐‹๐€๐– ๐’๐‹๐˜๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐
    Bagman, Ludovic Bones, Edgar Aubrey, Bertram Avery, Silas
    Black, Sirius Burbage, Charity Bagman, Otto Black, Bellatrix
    Boardman, Stubby Catchlove, Greta Bode, Broderick Black, Narcissa
    Chittock, Glenda Cattermole, Mary Bones, Amelia Black, Regulus
    Dearborn, Caradoc Cattermole, Reginald Brocklehurst, Pandora Crabbe, Evelyn
    Evans, Lily Cresswell, Dirk Chang, Jian Flint, Olympus
    Fenwick, Benjen d'Eath, Lorcan Corner, Ignatius Goyle, Arion
    Finnigan, Niamh Diggory, Amos Crouch, Bartemius Karkaroff, Igor
    Gudgeon, Davey Fenwick, Mervyn Fortescue, Florean Lestrange, Rabastan
    Longbottom, Frank Fletcher, Mundungus Hookum, Daisy Lestrange, Rodolphus
    Lupin, Remus Longbottom, Alice Jorkins, Bertha Malfoy, Lucius
    McLaggen, Florence MacDonald, Mary Lockhart, Gilderoy McNair, Walden
    Meadowes, Dorcas MacMillan, Simon Lovegood, Xenophilius Mulciber, Rhys
    Pettigrew, Peter McKinnon, Marlene McTavish, Tarquin Nott, Verona
    Potter, James Patil, Freya Quirrell, Quirinus Parkinson, Amaris
    Prewett, Fabian Podmore, Sturgis Scrimgeour, Rufus Rosier, Evan
    Prewett, Gideon Purkiss, Doris Shacklebolt, Kingsley Snape, Severus
    Weasley, Arthur Tonks, Edward Shingleton, Gaspard Tonks, Andromeda
    Weasley, Bilius Toots, Tilden Skeeter, Rita Travers, Roswell
    Weasley, Molly Vance, Emmeline Trelawney, Sibyll Vanity, Emrys
    Wood, Salvador Vane, Delano Zinke, Rosmerta Wilkes, Tierney

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐™ฐ๐šž๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šข, ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š– โ— ๐™ฐ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข, ๐š‚๐š’๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ โ— ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐š—, ๐™ป๐šž๐š๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ
    ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐š—, ๐™พ๐š๐š๐š˜ โ— ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”, ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šก โ— ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”, ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘œ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”, ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š•๐šž๐šœ โ— ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”, ๐š‚๐š’๐š›๐š’๐šž๐šœ โ— ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐š—, ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š‹๐š‹๐šข
    ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ, ๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š” โ— ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐™ฐ๐š–๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŠ โ— ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐™ด๐š๐š๐šŠ๐š›

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”๐š•๐šŽ๐š‘๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐š, ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ โ— ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š›๐š‹๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ, ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š๐šข โ— ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ
    ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ, ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐šข โ— ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ, ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š โ— ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š, ๐™น๐š’๐šŠ๐š—

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐น๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐š๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”, ๐™ถ๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ โ— ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šž๐šœ โ— ๐™ฒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹๐š‹๐šŽ, ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šข๐š—
    ๐™ฒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•, ๐™ณ๐š’๐š›๐š” โ— ๐™ฒ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐š’๐šž๐šœ โ— ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š—, ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐šŒ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐น๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐š'๐™ด๐šŠ๐š๐š‘, ๐™ป๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— โ— ๐™ณ๐š’๐š๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข, ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ โ— ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ, ๐™ป๐š’๐š•๐šข
    ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŒ๐š”, ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š—๐š“๐šŽ๐š— โ— ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŒ๐š”, ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šข๐š— โ— ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š—, ๐™ฝ๐š’๐šŠ๐š–๐š‘

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐™ต๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ผ๐šž๐š—๐š๐šž๐š—๐š๐šž๐šœ โ— ๐™ต๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐™พ๐š•๐šข๐š–๐š™๐šž๐šœโ— ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šž๐šŽ, ๐™ต๐š•๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—
    ๐™ถ๐š˜๐šข๐š•๐šŽ, ๐™ฐ๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐š— โ— ๐™ถ๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—, ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šข โ— ๐™ท๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šž๐š–, ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š’๐šœ๐šข

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐™น๐š˜๐š›๐š”๐š’๐š—๐šœ, ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐š‘๐šŠ โ— ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š, ๐™ธ๐š๐š˜๐š› โ— ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ, ๐š๐šŠ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š—
    ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š™๐š‘๐šž๐šœ โ— ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š, ๐™ถ๐š’๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐šข โ— ๐™ป๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š๐š˜๐š–, ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐ธ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐™ป๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š๐š˜๐š–, ๐™ต๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š” โ— ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š, ๐š‡๐šŽ๐š—๐š˜๐š™๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š’๐šž๐šœ โ— ๐™ป๐šž๐š™๐š’๐š—, ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šž๐šœ
    ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š, ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐šข โ— ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐™ผ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š—, ๐š‚๐š’๐š–๐š˜๐š— โ— ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐š๐š˜๐šข, ๐™ป๐šž๐šŒ๐š’๐šž๐šœ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐™ผ๐šŒ๐™บ๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐š—, ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ โ— ๐™ผ๐šŒ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š—, ๐™ต๐š•๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ โ— ๐™ผ๐šŒ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š’๐š›, ๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š—
    ๐™ผ๐šŒ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐šœ๐š‘, ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š— โ— ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ โ— ๐™ผ๐šž๐š•๐šŒ๐š’๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›, ๐š๐š‘๐šข๐šœ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š๐š, ๐š…๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ โ— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š˜๐š—, ๐™ฐ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šœ โ— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š•, ๐™ต๐š›๐šŽ๐šข๐šŠ
    ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š , ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š› โ— ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ, ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š›๐š๐š’๐šœ โ— ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™น๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐ธ๐“๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŽ๐š๐š, ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐šŠ๐š— โ— ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŽ๐š๐š, ๐™ถ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š˜๐š— โ— ๐™ฟ๐šž๐š›๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐šœ, ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šœ
    ๐š€๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐š•, ๐š€๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š’๐š—๐šž๐šœ โ— ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š— โ— ๐š‚๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š–๐š๐šŽ๐š˜๐šž๐š›, ๐š๐šž๐š๐šž๐šœ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐š•๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐š•๐š, ๐™บ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š•๐šŽ๐šข โ— ๐š‚๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š—, ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š โ— ๐š‚๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŠ
    ๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ, ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šž๐šœ โ— ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š—๐š”๐šœ, ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ โ— ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š—๐š”๐šœ, ๐™ด๐š๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐šœ, ๐šƒ๐š’๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š— โ— ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ, ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š• โ— ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šข, ๐š‚๐š’๐š‹๐šข๐š•๐š•
    ๐š…๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐™ด๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐šŽ โ— ๐š…๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ, ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜ โ— ๐š…๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š๐šข, ๐™ด๐š–๐š›๐šข๐šœ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐น๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐š†๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š•๐šŽ๐šข, ๐™ฐ๐š›๐š๐š‘๐šž๐š› โ— ๐š†๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š•๐šŽ๐šข, ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š•๐š’๐šž๐šœ โ— ๐š†๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š•๐šŽ๐šข, ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šข
    ๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐šƒ๐š’๐šŽ๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข โ— ๐š†๐š˜๐š˜๐š, ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š› โ— ๐š‰๐š’๐š—๐š”๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŠ

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’œ๐“Š๐’ท๐“‡๐‘’๐“Ž, ๐ต๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‚ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฐ โ— ๐š๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š† โ— ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป ]

โ €โ €โ € โ €It can be quite a lot to be in the same class as the rowdy group of four boys who call themselves The Marauders. While Bertram was far from being one of their sworn enemies, like Severus Snape and his gang, they were all frenemies at best. Outsiders may call it a healthy rivalry. However, his very protective mother might say otherwise if she ever learned of the illegal hex that kept him in the hospital wing for a week back in year five. Bertram feels like competing against them made him better, both in the classroom and on the Quidditch field. It was fun to have people always pushing you to the next level, and he sort of misses the stimulation in the real world. He is working as a low-level metal charmer in hopes he can one day build snitches. But there is more to Berm's life than he actually knows; in fact, a very intense Obliviate charm has been keeping dark secrets of his own past from him. Perhaps his time at Hogwarts was not all laughs and pranks like he remembers.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž, ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“๐’ถ๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฐ โ— ๐š‚๐™ป๐šˆ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ธ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป ]

โ €โ €โ € โ €Everyone knew that Avery and his friends Snape, Wilkes, and Mulciber were on the fast-track to being Death Eaters. Avery was one of the lucky ones who was even trusted to join before graduation; his humor and mannerisms were sadistic long before then. He's always walked with a swagger in his step, but he tries to make sure no one knows his mother is a Death Eater too. Not because he isn't proud of her or proud to be her son . . . But everyone always brags about their brothers and fathers. And if they ask Silas too many questions, they might realize that his father is nowhere to be found. When he found out his wife was a pureblood elitist and their son was following in her footsteps, he abandoned them. Filthy blood traitor. Although Silas has no idea where he is now and it doesn't serve the Dark Lord to go find him, it's always on the back of his mind. And who knows what rage might be unleashed if he comes to face to face with his father again.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐’ถ๐‘”๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ, ๐ฟ๐“Š๐’น๐‘œ๐“‹๐’พ๐’ธ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฐ โ— ๐™ถ๐š๐šˆ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š โ— ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป ]

โ €โ €โ € โ €Ludo has the renowned fame of being on both the Wimbourne Wasps and the English National Quidditch team, making him one of the best players in the entire country. It's a fact that often gets him attention when he goes just about anywhere. He can hardly think of a day when women and men alike won't get a delighted startle in his presence; it would be a nightmare. After all, Ludo has had most things in life handed to him. Even his Quidditch is largely a natural talent. He, perhaps, could be better if he worked hard, but he doesn't have to. Not when he's so good at playing dirty instead. Ludo is the dangerous combination of being sickly-sweet with charm . . . with formidable intimidation if that doesn't work. The haters say the only good thing about him is how much he loves his younger brother, but his fans know better. Or at least, they think they do, because nobody seems to know how enticing the gambling world is looking these days. He can't exactly be a player forever; what's a better way to stretch the paycheck?

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐’ถ๐‘”๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ, ๐’ช๐“‰๐“‰๐‘œ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฐ โ— ๐š๐™ฐ๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š† โ— ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป ]

โ €โ €โ € โ €No one would dare to mess with Otto; they'd never want to ruin their chances to be friends with his famous older brother. Even before his prestigious contracts and Beater moves broadcast around the world, Ludo was a popular student. Their grandmother could shelter Otto all she wanted at home; she didn't want more happening to them after losing their parents. But nothing she did mattered inside Hogwarts' walls. People only talked to Otto in order to get to his brother. For years, he was so awkward and shy, and no one started to notice him for himself until his last two years at school. But by then, Otto was too familiar with being used; he wasn't going to let them be his fake friend now that Ludo was even more famous and Otto got hot. Some call it bitterness. Others, jealousy. It's true that Otto has felt a little bit lost without knowing his own life passion. Whether he got so lost that he actually dared to venture into making Muggle lewd intimate films . . . well, people would finally stop calling him a sheltered (grand)mama's boy, at least.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐“๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€, ๐ต๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐“ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฐ โ— ๐š‚๐™ป๐šˆ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ธ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป ]

๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป-๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ

โ €โ €โ € โ €As the eldest of the three Black girls, Bella had to be the male heir this family line didn't have. She loved taking the reins over her sisters, and this eventually reached their cousins, too. Only Sirius ever dared to defy her, and Bellatrix knew from the beginning he would be useless. She just didn't realize how far he would fall. With so much responsibility came great pressure, and Bella was hardly afforded a childhood. Her parents freely talked about anything in front of her. They expected even more of her achievements; nothing was ever good enough. Her pureblood radicalization and certain fascination over death proved to be a dangerous combination. When Voldemort extended the opportunity for her to join their ranks at just fifteen, the youngest ever to do so, Bellatrix could not contain her vicious excitement. He gave her that chance. He gave her everything. Especially with the betrayal of her cousin and own sister, Bellatrix realized that Voldemort was the only one she could truly trust. Bella is extremely impulsive but not unfeeling. In fact, those who know her well might even say the opposite of her. It is her all-consuming emotions that drive her. She does things not because they are logical, necessarily, but because they are what strikes her at the moment. She wants to give Voldemort everything; she believes in his cause with every ounce of her being. These traits, along with her ruthlessness and-off kilter moral center, make her very dangerous and unpredictable. As for the matter of her recent engagement, there are some traditions that must continue. Pureblood supremacy is one of them. And if marriage is one she must fulfill, he will at least be as much of a devoted Death Eater as she is, not that it's possible. But perhaps he will die trying to prove that to them all . . .

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐“๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€, ๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ

โ €โ €โ € โ €Narcissa is the only Black daughter not named after the stars, as if predicting how much more grounded she would be than her elder sisters. She is a pristine vision of elegance. A divine lady who would never step a toe out of line . . . especially after Andromeda's betrayal. Bellatrix acts as if their other sibling has never existed, but the absence has carved out a piece of Cissy's heart with a blunt knife. She aches for her sister every day, for she knows there is nothing more valuable than loyalty to your family. If it would not forsake every little thing she has worked for, Narcissa would consider reaching out to Andromeda. But, no, she would never let Bella down like that. And is her name not Narcissa for more than one reason? She won't debase herself with groveling either. She is an elite by divine right. A pureblood witch. A beauty. A scholar. And much more facetious than anyone gives her credit for, though that's probably because she keeps her wit only for those dearest behind closed doors. Narcissa is not sure which move she is ready to make next, but she is determined to not make a single misstep. It doesn't hurt that Death Eaters seem to be watching her every move. If only it could be one in particular, one whose eye she has been trying to catch for quite some time. Then again, perhaps the most unexpected surprises are the gifts one deserved all along.

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐“๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€, ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘”๐“Š๐“๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ช

โ €โ €โ € โ €Regulus had a happy, privileged childhood . . . until his older brother ruined everything. As soon as Sirius was sorted into Gryffindor and began openly defying the pureblood way of life, everyone looked to Reg to be the next blood traitor. After all, the boys had been inseparable as kids. The Black family did anything to ensure it wouldn't happen; they could not allow another disgrace. Though at the cost of living under a microscope, it meant that Regulus suddenly received everything he could ever want. The best magical tutors to ensure he was far above everyone in his year. The newest clothes and inventions. The fastest brooms { not that he even used them often; he's not exactly an adrenaline junkie like some fools }. And his love for Sirius โ” that once led him to nearly drowning โ” was now safely suffocated by loathing. In fact, his brother's rebellion against the old ways only made Regulus more obsessed with them. His fanatic dedication is perhaps why Voldemort invited him to join the Death Eaters right before his last two years at Hogwarts. Why wouldn't he, considering it had worked out exceptionally well with his cousin Bellatrix. This honor was everything that Regulus had ever dreamed of, but a cloud of darkness has overshadowed his dreams of power and glory lately. It is one thing to have his loyalties questioned . . . and quite another being forced to prove them.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐“๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€, ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฐ โ— ๐™ถ๐š๐šˆ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š โ— ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป ]

๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“น๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“พ๐“ผ

โ €โ €โ € โ €Iโ€™m writing this same intro for Lily, Snape, James, Remus, Sirius, and Peter just fyi. So. Here we are. One of the characters who gives most people a lot of feelings. I have a lot of my own biases that go into the Marauders era, and it's quite difficult for me to juggle the canon with what I personally want to impress on the characters I adore so much. This was an impossible decision for me to make, but I think it's the fairest thing I can do. I am not writing a biography for the characters I've listed here. We all know so much about them. We have our own ideas about how their personalities and backgrounds came together. It's not right for me to demand you only take my perceptions into account. The compromise is that I have composed a document full of important dates that have affected all of their lives in one way or another. Please reference this in making certain decisions, if this is the character you choose to audition for. The following information is more notes than a biography. You can treat it like advice instead of a rigid set of characterization you have to adhere to. If you have any questions, please let me know.

โ €โ €โ € โ €Sirius Orion Black. Every name is a curse, a reminder of where he comes from. Dripping in pureblood elitism. Marking him as a traitor, no matter which side he chooses. He is a disgusting pariah to the world he left behind, yet too tied to it for the other side to fully trust him. But, as a small consolation, his initials are SOB. If he has to live with it for now, he can at least joke about being a son of a bitch.

โ €โ €โ € โ €People assume that from the moment he was sorted in Gryffindor, Sirius left all his regrets behind. But it was hard to juggle his hatred for elitism with the love he did share for his family, even the more complicated relationships like his parents. Sirius has never been unfeeling. His cool guy exterior hides it well under long gorgeous hair and leather jackets, but he's haunted with inner turmoil. Having friends that replaced his family was the only thing that saved him from madness. Sirius would kill for the Marauders. He would die for them. And in the last few years, his confidence has become less of a show for the world and more of his authentic self. The Order gives his life meaning, one that he might be pursuing a bit too recklessly. It's almost like he wants to prove that those damned names don't matter anymore. Since the day he arrived at Hogwarts, Sirius has wanted to be known not for which family he comes from but by which actions he takes. Everyone will know Sirius Black and what he stands for, even if he has to destroy the world to make it happen.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐‘œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐’ท๐’ท๐“Ž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    ๐‚ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐’ ๐’ โ‹† ๐Ž ๐… โ‹† ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ— ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €It cuts like a knife when your dreams of notoriety are dashed from the moment you walk into Hogwarts' doors for your second year. When Sirius Black was sorted into Gryffindor, the entire school couldn't stop discussing the scandal. Dark hair. Mischievous smile. Defined cheekbones. Red robes. So, yes, Stubby Boardman looked a little bit like the young boy suddenly gaining a lot of attention . . . and if someone made the mistake on accident, who was he to correct them? He liked a little bit of infamy; it was what he had always craved. And he didn't mind what he had to put up with in order to keep it. Stubby was certain he would make a name for himself in time. It's more complicated now given that, when people think back to their time at school, no one remembers a boy named Stubby Boardman in the first place. Because he doesn't exist. Stubby started using the name when he founded a band called The Hobgoblins. At first, it was supposed to be just a stage name, but when it started to catch on, he couldn't let it go. The band struggled in its first years, but things are starting to really take off. Stubby is pouring his heart and soul into the music, so much so that there is little left for others. He likes to keep Doris Purkiss on the hook without having to really commit to her, but a few other aspects of his life are strained too. If your whole life gets poured out on stage, what is left to bring home?

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐‘œ๐’น๐‘’, ๐ต๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Broderick was not known for being the most extroverted or chatty Ravenclaw around, but anyone who got to know him knows there is an absolute teddy bear under that gruff exterior. He was always helping out the younger years with their lessons or researching ways to diminish anxiety when the whole school went on the fritz before exams. If anyone struggled with the riddle to get into the tower, they could always rely on Broderick to come by and figure it out. And it didn't hurt that he still wasn't renowned for being a softie. He intimidated many a pureblood from messing with any of the muggleborns in his house. Broderick always prided himself on being a man of facts and logic, like any good Ravenclaw. When a renowned Seer made a terrifying prophecy about his own family, he wanted to dismiss it. Divination is little more than smoke and mirrors. It can't possibly be true. But the secret fear, telling him that it might come true, propelled him into an obsession. Now he is doing top-secret work with prophecies within the Department of Mysteries, all the while trying to find a way to destroy them . . .

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐’ถ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Amelia feels trapped by her family. Her mother and father were always so calm, so cool. They put so much emphasis on having fun that they hardly knew how to juggle having three children. Despite being the middle child, it seemed like Amela had to be the one taking care of both her brothers and her parents. She grew up too young, too fast. With all her family members insisting that she should let go and have more fun, Amelia organized the house and ensured the bills were paid. Amela did the Hogsmeade shopping. It was all always Amelia. Even now, she hates taking risks unless it's for her career. She is not here to mess around. Rules are rules for a reason, and people should follow them. She had enough rebellious nonsense keeping her brothers in-line at school. Maybe that's why she is so determined to work in law now. The second Amelia could move out, she did. She has been an adult for years; surely, she would make it on her own just fine. And she has. She has a promising start to her career in the Ministry, just like she always dreamed. But her family is falling apart at the seams without her there to hold them together. Her parents are struggling to stay afloat and keep their house. Her brothers now hate each other and haven't spoken in a year. It's not her responsibility to fix it all. She has to live for herself now. But the voice in the back of her mind terrifies her. What if something happens to them in the war, and she was too stubborn { or too busy at work } to save them? Amelia may be the queen at seeming cold, but she is far from being heartless. Can she really sacrifice herself to save them once again? Doesn't she deserve not to?

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐ธ๐’น๐‘”๐’ถ๐“‡ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฐ โ— ๐™ท๐š„๐™ต๐™ต๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฟ๐š„๐™ต๐™ต โ— ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป ]

๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

โ €โ €โ € โ €Edgar used to seem like the kind of wild bachelor that would never be tied down. He was the real life of the party โ” a complete stoner to boot. And it is true that, for a long time, he failed to realize any of his actions had consequences. Why would he, with such freedom-loving parents and a younger sister that cleaned up any mess for him? It gave Eddie the chance to glide on the surface of life and freely enjoy everything it had to offer. He got the reputation for being fun-loving and hilarious, while Amelia was known for being stony and too serious for anyone's good. Ed probably would've stayed that way forever if he hadn't fallen in love . . . only to get his heart shattered into a million pieces. The Edgar that came out the other side was more intense. In fact, Dumbledore recently recruited him to The Order after his impressive feats as a Hit Wizard. But, truthfully, Eddie is so good at catching criminals because he was nearly one himself. Amelia was right to worry about him. Without her using all her favors and influence to allow him to work for the Ministry in the first place, he'd probably be dead on the side of the road somewhere. However, he might be more loyal to his own stubbornness than anything else. Edgar won't tell a single soul why he is feuding with the youngest Bones brother. Amelia is stuck in the middle between them, and neither seems willing to budge, even with the unpredictable world that could turn their lives upside-down on a moment's notice.

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ธ๐“€๐“๐‘’๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡๐’ถ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Fanciful and imaginative. Would do anything for the aesthetic { so sometimes people see her as a bit of a fake try-hard }. Obsessed with inventing her own spells or potions. Doesn't believe in pureblood ideals but has had a hard time casting off the other parts of her rigid upbringing. Wants to feel free for once in her life. Has a problem with being absolutely obsessed with something and getting carried away . . . only to abandon it as soon as the initial spark is gone. Literally leaves a trail of unfinished projects behind her everywhere she goes.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ต๐“Š๐“‡๐’ท๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’, ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฐ โ— ๐™ท๐š„๐™ต๐™ต๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฟ๐š„๐™ต๐™ต โ— ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป ]

โ €โ €โ € โ €When Charity chose to focus on Muggle Studies after year five, very few were surprised. Well, truthfully, most people had no idea who she was, and those that did easily dismissed her. She was a soft girl. Of course she would pick the soft option. They didn't see the bravery that comes in specializing in the most controversial subject, especially in the midst of the war fought over the very subject. They didn't see the curiosity about the muggle world budding into respect . . . into resilience. { And would they keep calling her boring if they knew how active she was in the disco scene too? } Like many recent alumni, Charity only has memories of the world after You Know Who revealed himself. She has never known peace. But rather than see this prejudice as the norm, she has resolved to actively fight against it. She knows it is putting a huge target on her back, but she often organizes political activism events to vouch for their cause. Muggles are not so different from those with magic, after all, and Charity will hold this banner until the end. Until her grave, if it takes her there.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’, ๐’ข๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Greta loves any form of cooking, and she especially loves spells that create wild or new things that no one has tried before. In fact, she's developed her own special kinds of cheese with magic that have made her a small fortune in the very short time since her graduation. She's somewhat considering patenting her spells in a book to expand her "cheese empire" even more. However, being known for her domestic spells has become both a blessing and a curse. Her conservative parents could not be more delighted with her skills. They view her as the absolute perfect lady, and that almost makes Greta want to throw it all away. It's not fair that what she is good at and loves doing also anchors her to a patriarchy she never wanted to support. She doesn't know how to reconcile this inner turmoil. On the one hand, her financial success gives her more freedom. Plus, this work just makes her happy. On the other hand, is she playing into people's hands exactly how they want her to? Greta won't be kept in a box, and she certainly won't be getting married or . . . she gags even at the thought of it . . . having children . . . BLEH . . . anytime soon. It doesn't matter how much her parents pressure her. Or does it? She does love them, despite everything, and Greta doesn't want to turn her back on her family. But she can't turn her back on herself either.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“‚๐‘œ๐“๐‘’, ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Marrying her boyfriend of three years only two days after graduation? Okay, maybe it was a bit rash on her part. But anyone judging has no idea how terrifying it is to be a muggleborn in this world. Mary considered dropping out and going into hiding a hundred times. Especially once Reggie graduated and they had to do long distance. The only thing that kept her around was knowing Dumbledore would guard Hogwarts' students through anything. Mary and Reginald have been together for some of her most formative years. With the war affecting them so personally, they've also seen every high and low together. She could never picture a world without him . . . but now that she is seeing more of that world than ever before, she wonders if she settled down a little too early after all. Well, too late for that . . . right?

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“‚๐‘œ๐“๐‘’, ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“๐’น โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Reggie has no idea that his brand new wife might be having doubts about their recent commitment to one another. Sure, part of that is the rose-colored glasses; he couldn't be more in love. But Reginald isn't exactly renowned for noticing things either. What he might lack in raw intelligence he more than makes up for in other ways. For one, he is a master mediator. Reggie is an impeccable listener, and he will happily hear both sides of a story in excruciating detail in order to come up with the fairest solution. It's somewhat of an underestimated ability in this tumultuous world, but perhaps one that people need more than ever if they really think about it. Unfortunately, Reginald probably won't be the one to point that out. He doesn't like the limelight or tooting his own horn. Mary tends to be the one raving about him, but that has shifted a bit recently too. Heโ€™s been in love with her since the moment they met. A push from her might help her husband go far, but now it's not so certain whether that will be a push forward or far away from her . . .

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”, ๐’ฅ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Most people don't yet realize Jian has returned to London. He left for Australia you may change this to another country if you wish without asking almost immediately after graduating. And a part of him thought he would never come back to his gloomy, war-torn home . . . but he could not resist all the complicated matters clamoring for him to do so. It appears no matter how far you go or how long it's been, your roots will always stay a part of you. Jian had to quit his job when leaving Australia as well. He expected to hate this weird limbo before he starts a new one; after all, he has always adored the intense stimulation of his chosen career. But having a moment to breathe and enjoy life has made him question everything he has done since matriculating. Maybe he should use this as an opportunity to find what he's truly passionate about, though Jian isn't exactly sure where to start.

๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“ƒ, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐’ถ๐“๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ.
    ๐ผ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Š๐“…, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’น๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ.
    ๐ผ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’น๐‘œ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‰, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’น๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ.
    ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’น๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ, ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Ž๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’, ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”.

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘œ๐’ธ๐“€, ๐’ข๐“๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐’ถ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €No one gets to the top of one of the Wizarding Wireless Network's more popular programs by playing nice โ” at least not as quickly and glamorously as THE Glenda Chittock did. To the public, she's a superstar. It takes incredibly hard work to be renowned for your beauty when you host a radio show. Her sultry voice paved the way for her success on Witching Hour, and now her ruthlessness and good looks will keep her there. She is hot. She knows it. And nothing will take that away from her. Except it would probably destroy her career if anyone knew someone in her intimate circle is was? they can be deceased if you want, idc a Death Eater. Glenda's show prides itself on being a distraction away from the war; she can't get caught in even the tiniest political scandal. While this spoiled girl is used to getting her way and has the massive ego to prove it, she is not above dirtying her hands. Now that she has a taste of glory, she is insatiable.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡, ๐ผ๐‘”๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Hardly anyone knows Ignatius is a triplet because both of the others are squibs. He tries not to advertise it. Sure, part of that is his own internalized blood prejudice, but if he's being honest, not having magic made them both much closer to each other than they have been with him. Ignatius feels a little left out. Instead of it being special that he is a wizard, it seems more like Ignatius is burdened with a curse. Although kind in general, Ignatius tends to keep interactions pretty surface-level. It's hard to get past his walls, and he doesn't want anyone knowing his insecurities. He plays the game well; come on, he's not blind. Those good looks have opened many a door for Ignatius, and he won't feel bad getting any advantage or avoiding hard work if all it takes is a wink and a smile. But the nagging feeling that his life lacks substance is keeping him up at night, and if he keeps falling asleep at work, he's not going to be able to hide his struggles with insomnia much longer. Even worse, someone may expect him to open up, and he hasn't done that since . . .

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ž๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ท๐’ท๐‘’, ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“๐“Ž๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Evelyn is being pressured on all sides to make her family proud by being a Death Eater. She is young, fit, talented, and a proper blood purist, isn't she? There should be nothing stopping her. But Evelyn has recently come to terms with something that actually was holding her back for many years: she's a lesbian. Her dim-witted brother is the only one who knows, and that was not something Evelyntold him by choice. Is it only a matter of time before their parents find out too? She knows they will hate her for it. She just wishes she could see the reaction that the truth would warrant from within the Voldemort's ranks too. Joining could be a death wish, but it may also protect her from others' wrath. Evelyn is terrified, yet more than anything, she is tired of hiding. Tired of being something she's not. She has half a mind to try and find a Seer who can give her some guidance because all of the uncertainty is driving her mad.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ž๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“, ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“‡๐“€ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Dirk thought working in the Goblin Liaison Office would surround him with like-minded individuals โ” people who are willing to look beyond the textbooks and really explore the truth. Instead, he is growing increasingly disillusioned. Most of his colleagues don't care even a little bit for the creatures they're supposed to be working to help; they see it more like the goblins should be thanking the wizards for allowing them to keep existing. As Dirk is a muggleborn, he had almost no contact with magic as a child. He was worried he was insane when his magic kept acting up. Accidentally stumbling into the home of a goblin family changed him. Instead of lashing out at him, they all developed a very strong bond. Dirk might say they were like an extended family to him, and it was with their help that he became fluent in Gobbledegook. He doesn't want to take his gifts for granted, like so many others do, and he hates the exploitation so many creatures face. In fact, the more he learns about wizard history from an outsider's perspective, the more he hates everything that world stands for.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ž๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ฅ๐“‡, ๐ต๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐“‚๐’พ๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Bartemius Crouch is a name wrapped in infamy; he has risen through the ranks of the Ministry with astounding grace. His no-nonsense, harsh policies have been some of the only tactics to actually make a difference against Voldemort and his followers. One day, he may even be Minister of Magic . . . but, oh! That's all Bartemius Crouch Sr. The world hardly knows the boy wrapped in the suffocating shadow of his namesake. It's true that Barty is the perfect son on paper: impeccable grades, writes to his mother, has friends at school, and always looks presentable. But those friends have never been more than pawns to Barty โ” people he can manipulate or use as a means to an end. He always showed a slight sadistic side to him, even as a child, and if his father were around enough to notice, he might have intervened. But as the single thread holding his parents' loveless marriage together, Barty constantly had pressure on him to be the perfect son, yet nothing was ever enough to gain his father's attention. Barty is not simply smart; he is incredibly scheming and diabolical. Sure, he lacks charisma and might seem quite shy; however, his brooding antics should not be underestimated. He can always see the big picture, but he has a hole where his heart should be. After being shoved aside as useless by his own father constantly, Bartemius cracked. The only thing Bart Senior took notice of was the Dark Arts. And if that was the line Barty would have to cross, then so be it.

โ €โ €โ € โ €That line is far behind him now, and he has never looked back. Or at least, that's the way it looks from the outside. Barty is harsh, but he is not at all the ruthless killer he masquerades as for his new "friends." Yes, he has replaced the old sidekicks for Death Eaters. He thought his intelligence would keep him afloat; it always has in the past. But he rather underestimated what he was getting into. This is perhaps too far to go to get back at your dad for being shite, yet his stubbornness { and fear of defecting } keeps him rooted in place. Bartemius always humored himself a brilliant actor, despite finding the profession useless. He could read people so well, and taking on their varying psychologies felt as easy as breathing. But now he is living the lie. It might only be a matter of time before he slips up or becomes the very monster he pretends. And stuck around the ruthless Death Eaters, both can be equally deadly.

โ €โ €โ € โ €I don't know if this is coming across, but my idea is that this is kind of an act, right? Not the real Barty. Not at his core. I mean, his cries of innocence at court seemed somewhat genuine, unless he's really that good of an actor . . . So there must be some good in there? He must have believed his innocence back then? But the resulting time in Azkaban and his father DESTROYING him with constant Imperio made Barty lose sight of the truth. So the only thing that is left is the person he made. Or something. I'm not sure if this makes sense. You don't have to listen to me haha. Feel free to come up with your own reason that makes him go psycho later besides the Dementors sucking out the only good left lol.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ, ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐‘œ๐’ธ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Chivalrous in a very old-school way and very sweet about it. One of the first people Dumbledore approached about joining The Order. Part of this is because of his general skills, but he also has an obsession with ghosts, poltergeists, and ghouls that has led him on tumultuous adventures around the world and fascinating { seemingly-impossible } discoveries. Does have an "act first, think later" problem in high-stakes situations.

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’น'๐ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ, ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Unlike most vampires with a traumatic story of being bitten and changed, Lorcan has been a vampire his entire life. He's not sure if he is the only human-vampire child out there, but he is the only one he knows of. When his father fell in love with a witch, they never expected her to be able to get pregnant. Vampires are considered undead. How can they . . . give life? Yet here Lorcan is, as half-alive as he can be. The situation made him infamous in Hogwarts, and he adored the attention for the most part. Being a "half-breed" certainly warranted its own hatred and prejudice. But The Daily Prophet was so fascinated by his story that they helped his singing career take off. Once he was a little famous, it was easier to brush off the voices trying to drag him down. Lorcan has been a sensation since he was sixteen. Some people say that his voice comes with special vampire charm, but Lorcan likes to think it's talent. Or at least he hopes it is. Though he loves his fans of screaming witches, a part of him wishes his music career were taken a bit more seriously. Shouldn't a vampire inspire at least a little bit of intrigue and terror, even if he's just half? Lorcan has rarely pushed the limits of his powers; he's been a bit afraid of them himself. But perhaps it's about time to do more than wear bat wings and black costumes.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐‘”๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Ž, ๐’œ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“น๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ช

โ €โ €โ € โ €Had big dreams and was often boasting about how far he would go at Hogwarts. Currently an owlet trainer, which was not exactly the plan. Life isn't coming together like he thought it would, and that makes him a bit spiteful. Still kind at heart; just takes a second to get past it since he's not the happiest at the moment. Trying to use his charm to get back on track for his big career he is sure he will have.

๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“ƒ, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐’ถ๐“๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ.
    ๐ผ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Š๐“…, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’น๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ.
    ๐ผ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’น๐‘œ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‰, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’น๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ.
    ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’น๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ, ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Ž๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’, ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ธ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ท

โ €โ €โ € โ €Iโ€™m writing this same intro for Lily, Snape, James, Remus, Sirius, and Peter just fyi. So. Here we are. One of the characters who gives most people a lot of feelings. I have a lot of my own biases that go into the Marauders era, and it's quite difficult for me to juggle the canon with what I personally want to impress on the characters I adore so much. This was an impossible decision for me to make, but I think it's the fairest thing I can do. I am not writing a biography for the characters I've listed here. We all know so much about them. We have our own ideas about how their personalities and backgrounds came together. It's not right for me to demand you only take my perceptions into account. The compromise is that I have composed a document full of important dates that have affected all of their lives in one way or another. Please reference this in making certain decisions, if this is the character you choose to audition for. The following information is more notes than a biography. You can treat it like advice instead of a rigid set of characterization you have to adhere to. If you have any questions, please let me know.

โ €โ €โ € โ €Lily has a roaring heart of gold that has never let her back down. Whether that means calling people out on their bullshit or putting a bully in their place, her keen sense of right and wrong has guided her well in life. She's never let being a muggleborn give her a sense of insecurity. It was clear from her success in the classroom that she was just as good, if not better, than most of her peers with magic. However, losing her best friend to the Dark proved to be much harder than her than she lets on publicly. Severus was her everything, the foundation of her connection to the wizarding world. And just like that, he saw her how they all did: a filthy mudblood. Watching Snape fall deeper and deeper into Voldemort's clutches broke her. Lily couldn't deny the war to herself any longer. She could only face it head-on. Dumbledore keeps trying to hold her back; a muggleborn on the front lines is practically suicide. But Lily doesn't want to be protected. She wants to fight.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐น๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€, ๐ต๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ฟ๐‘’๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €If people are worried that Caradoc is a little rash in stressful situations, it is nothing compared to dealing with the reckless headcase that is Benjy. He seems to run on adrenaline alone. Few can even hear what he's saying because if he's not talking too fast, he's running around the room. The only time he seems to slow down is when he's shit-talking an enemy; he doesn't want them to miss any of his cleverly crafted insults. Benjen's antagonizing has landed him high on the enemy list of quite a few people, even if they're not Death Eaters. He likes it that way though. If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space. And run-ins with an enemy is a perfect coverup for when he comes home covered in bruises and scratches. Fighting in muggle boxing rings just for the thrill of it doesn't exactly sound like an activity The Order would approve of, so he's keeping his latest fix a secret for as long as he can . . . until he gets bored and needs another.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐น๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€, ๐‘€๐‘’๐“‡๐“‹๐“Ž๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €While many would be deterred by multiple Quidditch team rejections after graduating Hogwarts, Mervyn did not take it as a sign to hang up his broom once and for all. He only saw it as a reason to work harder. Although it took a few more years for him to finally get picked up, Mervyn doesn't regret any of it. Well, maybe a few of the wild parties that have gotten out of hand . . . but he doesn't have any regrets that matter. Oh, and MAYBE the fact that he's on the reserve team still stings like a bitch. But a little white lie here or there still ensures that hot girls at bars think he's a wildly successful professional athlete. And he's not completely wrong. Maybe he will accomplish those things . . . someday.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ถ๐“ƒ, ๐’ฉ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ฝ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Always dealing with Irish prejudice โ” wants to aggressively combat it but knows that's not exactly the answer either. Heart absolutely shattered as of late. Was in love with her muggle boyfriend but too scared of what might happen to him if anyone found out. Obliviated herself and all magic from his memories in order to keep him safe . . . but not a day goes by where she doesn't regret her choice.

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐” โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐น๐“๐‘’๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡, ๐‘€๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Mundungus's life has gone from bad . . . to worse. His mother named him after tobacco, and yes, her sobriety and the care she put into her son's upbringing is reflected perfectly in that fact alone. She was a chaotic woman who was not abusive on purpose, but her neglect did enough damage to Fletcher { as he prefers to be called most of the time }. It somehow got worse when he was sorted into Hufflepuff. His mother was a Ravenclaw and claims his father was the same. Was he just not smart enough? Fletcher spent years fighting bitterness, but it was hard not to see what so many other students had and feel like it was a personal slight. He had been dealt with so many bad hands in life. It was all too much. The optimism he'd had at eleven that sorted him into the proud house of yellow and black eroded more and more. What was fair about his misery, his emptiness, his poverty? Nothing. So he would make it fair, one way or another. Stealing from powerful Slytherin students from pureblood families is an incredibly dangerous game to play, but Fletcher always had talents in . . . "finding stuff." Those habits followed him past graduation. In the real world, however, he gets to call his thievery "smuggling" instead. And if he runs a few cons on the side too? Well, no one can blame him. Except now he seems to owe Dumbledore one too many favors. Fletcher may not be ready to admit it to himself, but maybe having a place to call home . . . people to come home to . . . maybe it would be nice for once. That is what Dumbledore claims to be offering. But his abuse has made it nearly impossible for Fletcher to accept healthy relationships or care. He's loyal only to himself these days, yet it might not have to stay that way forever.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐น๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰, ๐’ช๐“๐“Ž๐“‚๐“…๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €In the last two generations, Flint family fortune has been squandered. Pretended like everything was fine at school but doesn't have the easiest time now that she's out on her own. Surprisingly not a Death Eater, though the promise of success and riches makes it more tempting every day. Won't be living in this rat-infested apartment with two roommates forever. Not with all the ambition she's got . . .

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐น๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“Š๐‘’, ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €The Fortescues are great elites and intellectuals. They've always occupied seats of power all over the globe, and if they are not running a country, they better be researching or inventing the next thing that will revolutionize the world. It is a great honor to bear the Fortescue name. When Florean focused on History of Magic in school, his various family members already began to express their discontent. He was going to waste his prestigious brain-power on memorizing medieval witch burnings? Surely, this was only to use it to his own political advantage one day! But he has defied them again and again. Florean wants to be himself and follow his passions, no matter where it takes him. It might mean getting caught off from all of his loved ones if he admits that his true dream is to make an ice cream parlour with the most inventive flavors the wizarding world has seen. Perhaps the war is not the time to engage in such a practice, but it's always there in the back of his mind. He just has to take the leap and go for it, no matter what others say against it.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ข๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“๐‘’, ๐’œ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Arion is not known for his brainpower but rather his ingenuity. He has been a supporter of Voldemort since he was born. It's in his blood; it's all around him. And it's not exactly in his nature to question otherwise. This makes him an especially loyal follower, though he is getting a bit tired of being overlooked. Arion is incredibly skilled with artistic pursuits, and he prefers to use it for tattoos more than any other medium. When he invented the Dark Mark two years ago, he thought Voldemort would be more appreciative. It was revolutionary for their cause, infusing magic and ink together to communicate. But he's not exactly getting the accolades he feels he deserves. While he still loves doing other tattoos and has covered many of his fellow Death Eaters in intricate pieces, it's not enough for him anymore. People always joke that Arion has incredibly strange good luck, and it seems true. For a lot of the mistakes he has made or near-misses he has encountered, Arion comes out unscathed on the other side. Maybe the Death Eaters should actually trust him and use him for more. Isn't it about time he gets treated as more than a low-level crony?

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ข๐“Š๐’น๐‘”๐‘’๐‘œ๐“ƒ, ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“Ž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Curious af and would do anything on a dare. Obsessed with cars but will not hurt a muggle "beauty" with magic; it would be a disgrace to the craftsmanship. Always assumed to be stupid because of his looks, and while he is not book smart, he is intelligent. Especially emotionally. Recently got out of a toxic relationship and is feeling a little lost about who he is and what he should do with his life.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐“Š๐“‚, ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“Ž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Daisy was raised by a very conservative pureblood family; Ravenclaw was only barely tolerated as a backup house to Slytherin. But she was always fascinated by Muggles and befriended a few muggleborns from her earliest days at Hogwarts. However, her interests have always bordered on a little more curiosity than respect. Some of it also stems from her teenage desire to rebel against her parents. If it could get a rise out of them, it was worth it. Recently, the war has become more personal. Daisy's delight has transformed from a kid poking at a fish tank into something a bit more somber. As her desired writing career hits yet another dead end, she can't help but wonder if the inspiration she needs has always been right in front of her. Daisy doesn't consider herself much of a frontline fighter, but if she could somehow do something that might help others see that Muggles aren't so bad, maybe it would be worth the risk.

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฅ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐ต๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Bertha was diagnosed with ADHD only very recently, and looking back on her years at school, it explains a lot. She received plenty of backlash for her behavior and felt so lost. She knew she was intelligent. In fact, her brain was able to make such fast connections from one subject to another and another and another, that she often felt ahead of her other classmates. But that didn't seem to be translating into the work on her scrolls or exams, which is enough to make anyone a bit frustrated. Berty tended to be bored by everything quite easily, which did make her rather nosy in the eyes of her peers. Her penchant for gossip has its roots in her somewhat chaotic relationship with her mother. She never wanted to have kids and didn't like to pay attention to Bertha, not when she could be enjoying her life as a "socialite." The only times her mum has genuine conversations with Bertha are when it surrounds the dirty laundry of others. And it is easy to get caught up in the wild stories running rampant around the hallways of Hogwarts or busy streets of London. People might look down on Bertha for it, but she knows they're all secretly just as eager for the latest news as she is to share it.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ป๐’ป, ๐ผ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‡ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Did a study abroad year at Hogwarts for his last year . . . only because he was getting eaten alive at Durmstrang. Wanted to seem cool for once so gave into everything the Slytherins aka future Death Eaters said. Learning those decisions had consequences, as he is now expected to fight on their side . . . But maybe it's about time he stood for something in his life instead of running away again. Not like he has anything better to do.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’, ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €While some people might loathe being in their brother's shadow, Rabastan feels nothing but honor. He idolizes Rodolphus and all that he does. And having the same reputation comes in handy when you want people to be intimidated by you too. They never have to know that Rabastan is afraid of just about everything โ” heights, enclosed places, bugs . . . He can keep his calm more and more as he ages, but that cool exterior doesn't stop the terror that fills his body with dread all the time. Wizards certainly don't believe in mental health; not even Muggles really do in the 1970s. Why would Rabastan ever realize that some of his fears are a PTSD reaction to suppressed trauma? { How could he, when he doesn't even remember that Rodolphus was born with a twin sister? } He has been able to glide through life on his reputation so far, especially given that he never graduated Hogwarts. Getting expelled before his sixth year has spun a million rumors about him. Sure, it was just a bit of underage magic, but nobody else has to know that. Especially not his brother's beautiful fiancรฉe, Bellatrix. She is the one thing that has made Rabastan truly jealous of Rodolphus all these years. If she were to be impressed by some alleged feat that landed Rabastan getting the boot from school early, so much so that she ran into his arms instead of his brothers . . . well, he couldn't complain too much.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’, ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’น๐‘œ๐“๐“…๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Rodolphus was a soft child, always bringing little bunnies from the field home to be his pets and braiding flowers into his twin sister's hair. What happened to her . . . it was an accident. He knows it was. He thinks it was? He knows it was. Honestly, he's never been sure. But that day will always be the darkest moment in his life. Losing her destroyed almost everything that could have been good in him. What might have had a chance to grow back was further stamped out by his ruthless, unforgiving father. Now Rodolphus is renowned for spreading terror with every beautiful grin. He gets what he wants. Period. His engagement with Bellatrix is another piece in his long scheme of grandeur. To keep his perfectly dark world in balance, all he has to do is keep anyone from learning the strange ritual he completes after every kill . . . or the remorse he feels over each one.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐“€๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰, ๐’ข๐’พ๐“๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Ž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Lockhart is an enigma. Everyone seems to know his name; his own bragging made sure of that. But he has to spread rumors about himself. That's the only way to keep anyone from learning the truth. Since his Muggle father and witch mother first gave birth to two squib girls, the arrival of wizard powers in Gilderoy was seen as a divine gift. His mother spoiled him rotten and curated his vanity to the highest degree. While his skills in magic are above average, his perception of them has been distorted by years of coddling. He was hardly the best in his class, let alone all of Hogwarts, but that did not stop Gilderoy from claiming he would succeed in creating the Philosopher's Stone before leaving school and that he intended to captain Englandโ€™s Quidditch team to World Cup glory, before knuckling down to becoming Britainโ€™s youngest Minister for Magic. At the very least, he did start a newspaper at Hogwarts, if only to have a place to publicize his own accomplishments. Besides the obvious hubris, Lockhart struggles with not trying unless he is confident that he is the best of whichever particular team, group, or class he happens to be with at the time. His insatiable desire for utmost fame and adoration is part of why he recently invented a magical shampoo, though it's not proving to be the success he expected given its complicated ingredients. Since graduating, Lockhart has not received the glowing accolades he has expected, but he has finally had a stroke of genius on how to rectify such nonsense.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‚, ๐’œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €As one of the most respected Aurors in the Ministry, it would come as quite a surprise how unhappy Alice is with her job. That is because she has to combat sexism from within just as often as Dark magic on the outside. She is certainly tough as nails, and it is not only because she was born and raised on a farm. She is so much more than where she comes from, but Alice is also proud of her origin. They grew magical trees necessary for broom craftsmanship, which is hard and dirty work. She relished it and still sometimes misses the clean, open air of the countryside. Alice likes to do things the right way, regardless of the effort required on her part. This can make her a bit stubborn sometimes, but her husband would say that it makes her sturdy and tenacious more than anything. Frank always stands by her and actively calls out their sexist coworkers as well; however, it's not always enough. He's the only person Alice can let her guard down and be vulnerable with. Everyone else, especially The Order, just sees her determination and thick-skin. A few call her a bit cold behind her back. Yet no matter what they say about her, no one would make the mistake of calling Alice boring. She can hold her liquor better than any Auror in the department, and if she has to drink those idiots under the table to prove she belongs there just as much as the best of them . . . cheers!

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‚, ๐น๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Sure, now that Frank is hot and damn good at his prestigious job, everybody wants to be his friend. He is always getting headlines for his impeccable takedowns of Dark witches and wizards, but lately The Daily Prophet hasn't been giving him the same kind of attention they used to. And that's not only because of the growing influence the other side has on the paper. Frank keeps advocating for his wife Alice to receive the same complimentary tales. Readers don't care about a farm girl, apparently, but he knows it's more complicated than that. He's not interesting just because he's from the heart of London. And while his celebrity impressions are spot-on, they're only funny so long. However, Frank is somewhat thankful for the diminishing limelight. It has put quite the target on the young couple's back. And as they think about serious decisions like maybe starting their own family, even the tiniest bit of potential safety and stability makes all the difference. One of the biggest problems, though, is just how seriously Frank takes his job. Maybe a little too seriously, if Alica were being honest. He feels like he is at the height of his career; will having a baby sacrifice that?

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น, ๐’ณ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“…๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Xenophilius cannot seem to let the hippie flower power of the sixties go. He lives and breathes it all. As his parents gave birth and raised him on one of Britain's more elusive and . . . interesting hippie compounds, he has always been considered "different" by most. What they find eccentric, he finds to be totally average. All the information that comes from his lips might seem too ridiculous to be true, but Xeno swears it's all fact. He hates how all of society is brainwashed. As soon as he can afford it, he's going to start his own paper. And it will certainly only publish the truth everyone else is afraid of! In the meantime, he's saving up money by working at a bar. His inventiveness creates the most delightful and sometimes terrifying cocktails, but his customers love him. Plenty of regulars come around for Xeno's hilarious stories, which they tend to think he means as a joke for extra tips.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐ฟ๐“Š๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒ, ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‚๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“๐’น, ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Mary has one of those personalities so charismatic that you can't help but want to be her friend. In fact, no one used to question how she got into any common room, especially after properly nicking a tie of every color. It only felt natural for her to be there, no matter where there was, and she is proud to have friendships forged in each house. An incident with Mulciber during her seventh year did shake her up a little. However, no one can fake a bright smile as well as Mary can. Years of training as a pageant girl when she was young took care of that. She doesn't admit that she might have continued down that road if she hadn't gone to Hogwarts; her friends don't really get it.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘€๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ, ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Simon's parents are proud of the new reputation following the MacMillan name. Blood traitors. Although still pureblood, they raised Simon to be tolerant, open-minded, and fair. He even attended Muggle primary school, and every summer, they would take the most exotic and exciting vacations. Seeing so much of the world opened up his eyes. It also helped him realize that he was a bit different than those around him, even when they were witches or wizards too. Eventually, Simon and his parents discovered he has synesthesia. This comes in many varieties, so feel free to pick your favorite. He thinks it helped advance his magic even more. These days, however, Simon is rather obsessed with healing magic. Both of his parents have been mysteriously ill for years now. He has own { rather dark } theories as to why, considering his parents have been vocally against Voldemort and blood purity for decades already. Yet he is equally determined to find a cure, even if the mediwizards at St. Mungo's aren't willing to experiment so drastically. Yes, it has resulted in him having a permanent set of horns that won't go away, but that only makes him more determined to continue his work.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Ž, ๐ฟ๐“Š๐’ธ๐’พ๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €If the wizarding world had royalty, Malfoy would practically be king. He is an aristocrat in every sense of the word. Though he has no job, he appears to have endless supplies of goods and funds. And he is not shy about using them to manipulate and get his way, either. He recently became the head of his house with the passing of his father. Lucius has hated his mother for years, and dealing with her as a grieving widow only increases his loathing. Despite the respect he did have for his father, Lucius has already defied his last wish by finally becoming a Death Eater. His ruthlessness will certainly help their side of the war, and it is not that his parents do not support the cause. They just didn't want their perfect little son to get hurt. He may be a master at appearances and being thought of as charitable, but it's all carefully guarding his true intentions. How can Lucius not lend such skills to Voldemort's use? Plus, his obsession with cursed objects has crafted an impressive collection that may quickly prove how useful he can be.

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐‘€๐’ธ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“ƒ, ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Marlene is a bit of a try-hard who is willing to do almost anything to fit in. Although in her last year she was able to see through this flaw of hers and already rectify it a little bit, it is a hard habit to break. However, it does help that she has started to find her own footing through her passion for environmentalism. She is not concerned so much with herbology, per se, as she is with protecting the ocean, endangered species both magical and not, as well as other vulnerable habitats. On her many travels, she claims to have met a beautiful boy who whisked her off her feet. He's handsome, rich, equally passionate about saving the world . . . and suspiciously absent. It's one thing to be in a long-distance relationship, but Marlene's friends are beginning to whisper about the strange coincidences and excuses she keeps having. Is this boy real after all? But Marlie has an even bigger secret. Dumbledore asked her to join The Order of the Phoenix already; she said no because she was too scared of putting her family in danger. Now she is coming to regret her decision, but is it enough to truly change her mind?

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐‘€๐’ธ๐ฟ๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ, ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ธ ๐Ÿท โ— ๐š†๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ธ 2 โ— ๐™ถ๐š๐šˆ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š โ— ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป ]

โ €โ €โ € โ €When Bertha Jorkins caught Florence kissing another boy behind the greenhouse that was most definitely not her boyfriend, she got a reputation around Hogwarts. Rather than shy away from it, she decided to be as "Gryffindor" about the situation as she could be. Now she is untouchable; what other people think of her be damned. Florence might leave a trail of broken hearts behind her, but it's nothing most of these supposed players don't deserve. She's teaching them a lesson, right? And she's hardly a snob about it. Florence is actually incredibly down to earth. Part of that may be a reaction to how elite her own brother Tiberius is. He thinks he is all that and a bag of chips. She'd do anything to avoid the same type of elitism. Starting to enjoy Muggle sci-fi culture started off as a small reaction to this, but Florence has grown into a full-blown enthusiast. She likes to jokingly call her magic The Force, but if she uses magic to impress Muggle nerds as party tricks again, she's going to be swiftly dealt with by the Ministry . . . if they can catch her.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐‘€๐’ธ๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡, ๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Despite their renown, few Death Eaters are completely heartless. They all have their reasons, motivations, beliefs. Then there's McNair. He is as monstrous as the creatures he hunts. Walden is the happiest when killing. Nothing else excites him like that. He hates muggles for a very personal reason, and Voldemort is well-aware that he is a muggleborn. Though his mother claims that her grandfather was a wizard, it's hard to believe anything she says in the haze of alcohol. His Muggle father is no better. In fact, his parents seem to encourage the worst of habits in one another, leaving Walden more alone when he is with them than any true solitude. He feels indebted to Voldemort for giving a lowly muggleborn a chance, which is perhaps why he is so fanatic about showing his loyalty.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐‘€๐’ธ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ, ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Tarquin doesn't discriminate against Muggles; he hates everyone equally. Though the Ministry can't seem to catch him in anything, everyone knows his work in alchemy is far from legal. But he does enough that follows the rules to keep his shop intact. And he makes a killing doing the more nefarious work, so it doesn't matter if no one wants to buy his fluffy bullshit in the storefront anyway. However, Tarquin's walls are up for a very good reason. He has found a way to hide most of the more visible effects due to his own work in alchemy, but the wizarding world will not understand what he is. They will be just as harsh to him as they are to werewolves, to muggleborns, to giants . . . No, Tarquin must do everything in his power to keep his heritage a secret. If anyone finds out he is half mercreature, he may have no choice but to call the sea home. And he just hates getting his hair wet!

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐‘€๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Dory never cared much about her grades. Rather than worry about the theoretical, she was concerned solely with practical magic. Since her O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s do not reflect her skills properly, she does not have a job outside The Order at the moment. She doesnโ€™t want to take anything beneath her. In fact, she may be the most dedicated member of Dumbledoreโ€™s secret organization. She lives and breathes fighting against Voldemort. Dory had an incredibly sheltered upbringing. Inside her house, there was no war. Her parents thought they were protecting her, but such naรฏvetรฉ nearly cost Dorcas her life. Since discovering the truth of the world herself, she cannot stand how long she lived in ignorance. Perhaps some of her bold actions now are to make up for it, but her parents donโ€™t regret their decisions in raising her. After all, if they knew the kind of secret missions she was assigned, they would wish they could go back and do it all over again.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐‘€๐“Š๐“๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡, ๐‘…๐’ฝ๐“Ž๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Rhys has revolutionized the sector of training trolls for security, though not because he cares that much about the profession. He's disgustingly rich and, frankly, bored. At least the work passes time. Rhys won't share his secret with any of the other trainers, either. Although he pretends it's to protect his business interests, things are a bit more complicated than that. He does dominate the market these days, which he will never complain about . . . but Rhys doesn't think using his love for Muggle opera music will still garner him such support. And none of his competitors will have the delicate ear to know how to use the songs in training anyway. Why bother compromising his status? Rhys already feels like his reputation among the Death Eaters isn't as respectful as he deserves. Just because he knows how to get things down without always relying on his money doesn't make him less than them. However, he knows why they are a bit wary of him. After the altercation with Mary a few years back, Rhys expressed . . . regret. His frequent attendance of opera shows would only complicate things. Rhys, despite some of his softer edges, hates being underestimated, and it's probably best not to piss off the guy with twenty trolls behind him.

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ท โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰, ๐’ฑ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Verona is no stranger to stardom as a renowned professional dueler. Her longest undefeated streak stands at twenty-seven . . . only four away from Britainโ€™s record. But she was knocked back down to zero not so long ago, and she still canโ€™t talk about it. Sore loser, the press calls her. Verona prefers fierce competitor. Her husband loves reading her headlines over breakfast; he always gets a laugh out of how wrongfully they portray her. But she doesn't find it so funny. In Verona's opinion, the two of them have a rather strange relationship too. Sometimes Verona feels quite distant from him, almost professional. Doesn't he understand her just as little as the papers? It does help that they have made certain open arrangements in their commitment to one another, not that either of their traditional families would approve if they found out. And Veronaโ€™s mother and father have a way of sticking their nose into just about everything. Theyโ€™ve been that way since she had cancer as a baby, and they never hesitate to bring up that she โ€œalmost didnโ€™t make it.โ€ Maybe that is why Verona canโ€™t stop duelling. She loves the thrill, the danger. She never wants anyone to think sheโ€™s weak, ever again. But itโ€™s bringing more than she bargained for. As her Death Eater partner puts in a good word for how talented she is, Verona might not be able to hold out on joining much longer.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ, ๐’œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € Her dad likes to joke that Amaris got her rebellious nature from him. Maybe heโ€™s right. Ari likes being half-American; sheโ€™s fascinated by her fatherโ€™s homeland. Despite rarely visiting, she feels an unexplainable connection to it. And Ariโ€™s mum used to threaten to ship her off there almost constantly. She was basically a devil as a teen. Any rule in place was meant to be broken for no reason other than she wanted to fucking do it. She got involved with drinking, parties, and sex incredibly young. Some people would have guessed sheโ€™d have mellowed out by now, her brother included. He and his wife are going to have a baby soon, and Amaris is still pounding back shots at the bar and coming home at four in the morning, if that. Her friends keep whispering sweet nothings in her ear. Instead of being a rebel without a cause, why not join the Death Eaters, have some purpose? Itโ€™s something she gets closer and closer to believing in. However, her brother keeps joking that if something happens to the two of them, they want Amaris to take care of the baby. But he can't be serious, right?!

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐“, ๐น๐“‡๐‘’๐“Ž๐’ถ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €An only child spoiled to hell and back but has an absolute heart of gold. Just a little bit naรฏve. Make-up artist on the side. Recently lost a close family member to the war, making it feel real for the first time. Not a lot of common sense but a ton of heart. Writes amazing magical children's books that are finally getting popular.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐’พ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ, ๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €People often overlook Peter, which is a terrible mistake. He may not be as powerful as his incredibly above-average friends, but he is no fool either. Things don't come naturally. That is true. However, the work and hours he is willing to put in to perfect his spells, potions, or animagi transformation still deserve merit. It's been a bit hard on him, this constant brushing to the side in favor of his loud, boisterous pals. He doesn't blame them; Peter adores his fellow Marauders. But the outside world has been cruel to him in ways they will never understand. Peter is not that outgoing; his introverted nature likes to recharge alone. Is that something that makes him lesser? That he deserves to be looked down on for? He doesn't think so, but it's hard to reconcile the accolades he knows he deserves with loyalty to his friends and cause. And ever since graduation, things haven't been the same. People really are treating Peter like a spare. With each passing day, it becomes harder to hold his head up. If he goes, will they even miss him? Right now, Peter is too scared to know the answer.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐’น๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘”๐’พ๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Sturgis has been devouring languages since he was a boy and found a strange book in his fatherโ€™s private office that he couldnโ€™t understand. He gets along with plenty of Ravenclaws; he could certainly keep up in the classroom with the brightest of them. But his dedication far outmatched the qualities that might have marked him for the blue and bronze. Unfortunately, his skill set was not as prized in the war-torn world as Sturgis would have hoped. He had to take on shifts driving the Knight Bus in order to keep up with the rent in his London apartment. Yes, he couldโ€™ve asked his parents for money . . . but he has way too much pride for that. And that hard work paid off. He had enough interesting conversations to count as networking. Sturgis finally landed a job in the Ministry, even though heโ€™s just a personal assistant for the moment. He is confident that he will rub enough important elbows in time to use his passion for languages in a career. And that has never stopped him from using all of his knowledge on the side. When his Hogwarts headmaster approached him about being a spy within the Ministry, Sturgis immediately took the opportunity. Itโ€™s a lot better than fetching tea and sending memos, but he might be a little in over his head.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ฅ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“น๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰, ๐น๐’ถ๐’ท๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €The Prewett twins have always been inseparable, despite their many differences. And their older half-sister Molly would fight anyone who tried to say anything bad about either. Fabian is a bit careless, maybe even bordering on clumsy. Everything he owns is either lost, broken, or both. But he is an absolute riot to be around. If heโ€™s not inventing his own new slang words, heโ€™s creating beautiful floral arrangements with hidden meanings and secret codes wrapped up in every carefully chosen flower. Fabian is actually a master of all kinds of coding, whether it be making or breaking them; he just loves that variety the most. His booming voice is perfect for commanding attention, which he often does both socially and in work. Fabian is incredibly adept at capturing the attention of all the young students he tutors before they go off to Hogwarts. He insists he doesnโ€™t want to be a professor; he just enjoys working with children for the time being. But the truth is that heโ€™s never been able to commit to anything in his life, big or small, besides The Order. Something as prestigious as Hogwarts sounds like one of the biggest ones he could ever make.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰, ๐’ข๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐‘œ๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Gideon may be the quieter twin, but he is no less formidable. Really, the only thing standing in the way of him being incredibly powerful is himself. He has a lot of self-esteem issues. If heโ€™s not comparing himself to his twin, heโ€™s reading into all the history of the greats and feeling irrelevant for not accomplishing more back when he was fifteen, or thinking Molly their half-sister deserves better little brothers . . . But as an archivist, he never doubts himself. He can find you a book on absolutely everything in an instant. Chances are heโ€™s even read it himself. Frankly, Gideon doesnโ€™t feel like a Gryffindor most of the time. Not so long ago, he even asked Dumbledore if he could quit The Order. He was talked out of it, but Gideon still feels like heโ€™s not worthy. His constant reading of all the news he can get his hands on only makes things worse, considering how grim the world is at present. But there is still a reason Gideon was sorted into Gryffindor, even if he doesnโ€™t see it yet.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐“Š๐“‡๐“€๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Doris is a proud wild child. She's either hosting the next biggest bash, or she's running to an underground invite-only one that will surely be hailed as the greatest party of the year. Actually, knowing her, she is the host of the best one. No one is quite sure where she gets the money to do such things, considering she works at a Muggle record shop. Even more mysteriously, Doris seems to be just as happy to accept an interesting rumor as payment. She loves crafting intricate lies and fueling the gossip mill, which is probably why so few people trust her. But they do adore her . . . except not Stubby Boardman. Despite their on-again-off-again fling, she can't seem to get past his walls. A part of Doris is also jealous of his music career. She has an amazing memory that she basically only uses to keep up with an insane knowledge of music. Shouldn't she be the rock star then? Too bad Doris is an absolute disaster at making her own, whether singing or with an instrument. She doesn't want to be just another groupie, but unfortunately, that's all most people see her as.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐’พ๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐“, ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €As a boy, Quirinus was gifted but also delicate, teased for his timidity and nerves during his school life. His strange religious upbringing felt so at odds with the wizarding world. He didn't know what to believe or who he wanted to be. The feelings of insignificance and worthlessness that this bullying fostered embittered the boy, forging a latent desire to make the world sit up and notice him. Wishing to prove himself, Quirinus developed an interest in the Dark Arts. He swears his study is purely theoretical, and maybe he even means it . . . for now. But the vampire he's fallen in love with might say something entirely different.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡, ๐ธ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €In a gang with Snape, Wilkes, Avery, and Mulciber. Divorced parents that are always putting him in the middle of things. Projecting his desires for a family on the Death Eaters, making him fiercely loyal and unable to see any of their flaws. Has absolutely no idea his current significant other is chronically cheating on him.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐‘”๐‘’๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡, ๐‘…๐“Š๐’ป๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €A bit of a control freak. Never backs down. Got yanked out of school by his scared parents and homeschooled after his first year; now doesn't fit in with his "peers" as much as he'd like to. Sort of hates his parents for that. Will do anything to compensate for the reputation that the Scrimgeours live in constant fear. Also not afraid to use people for his own political gain. Hides his Scottish accent until he gets drunk, but that isn't often { because, see square one, control freak }. Fierce auror who idolizes Barty Crouch Sr. Doesn't believe in second chances.

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€๐“๐‘’๐’ท๐‘œ๐“๐“‰, ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“Ž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €After a major injury destroyed his blossoming Quidditch career, Kingsley reluctantly joined the Ministry. He didn't want to work there. With his parents' legacy, cries of nepotism always seem to be haunting him. But most of that has been in his head. Anyone who meets him can immediately see his talent, and they never question his position. Kingsley's photographic memory is just one of many skills that have helped him through life. He's also a master at gobstones, not that he thinks this fact really matters. Kingsley is a bit hard on himself in that way. However, without Quidditch, he's glad to still have something fun to occupy his forever-racing mind with. His father was recently admitted to St. Mungos' permanent care wing. One of his last coherent wishes was for Kingsley not to tell anyone; he wanted to keep his powerful reputation untarnished. But now Kingsley feels like he has to keep every emotion wrapped up, even to those closest to him, and it's starting to take its toll.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“๐‘’๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ, ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Gaspard is a walking contradiction. His head is always in the clouds, and he is so busy with his own projects that he was always serving detentions for not turning in his schoolwork on time. But what is a twelve-inch essay on a floating charm compared to his work on bags that bite anyone reaching in beside the owner? Or, better yet, bags that can only be opened by the owner? His reputation for being lazy couldn't be more wrong. He just chose other things to devote his time to. Gaspard became an orphan halfway through his time at Hogwarts โ” something he still hasn't properly come to terms with. His grief sometimes manifests itself with obsession. That way, he doesn't have to address how he's truly doing. That newest one seems to be the self-stirring cauldron. He swears he has almost figured it out. Any day now.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฎ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡, ๐‘…๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Obsessed with being a reporter. Worked alongside Lockhart on the school's first newspaper. Freelancer right now but determined to prove herself as a regular columnist. Will do anything for a story, if her recent decision to secretly study animagi is an indication of anything . . . She sees herself as the beacon of truth, which is hardly the case with the obscene stories she tells. It seems she lies to herself even more than the public. Currently working on a book.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฎ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“…๐‘’, ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ, ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐’น๐’ถ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ

โ €โ €โ € โ €Despite being raised in one of the world's most elite pureblood families, Andromeda turned her back on the wealth and blood prejudice of her birth. It rattled many bones when she spoke out at seventeen. Often hailed as the most beautiful and graceful of the Blacks { not to mention, one properly sorted into Slytherin }, Andromeda was supposed to be nothing less than the vision of perfection. She did not have the shortcomings of her cousin Sirius, so what on earth could have propelled her into such treachery? Many say it was love blinding her; and it is true that she adores her husband, muggleborn Edward Tonks. But she didn't realize the disgusting truth of her upbringing because of him. The rebellion had long been brewing in her fierce heart. When Bellatrix graduated Hogwarts, anyone who actually knew Andromeda was not surprised when her relationship with Tonks came to light. The problem was so few ever cared to get to know her. They only saw an old family name and a pretty face. Ted saw beneath that; he saw the power brewing inside. Although Andromeda now works as an Obliviator { one who appreciates the delicacy of the job and works especially hard to ensure the department's more radical members do not overstep and ruin the Muggles when doing so }, she is far from forgetting what her family used to say to her. All the terrible things they still believe. Maybe she can't rectify all of the damage they have caused this world, but she'll be damned if she doesn't try. You don't have to be an evil Slytherin to be equally as ruthless.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ, ๐ธ๐’น๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Like many muggleborns unaware of magic before their eleventh birthday, Ted was astounded by the wizarding world. No one would hesitate to admit that his work ethic made him a perfect Hufflepuff, and he succeeded most in matters of healing magic. In his last few years, he was always helping out in the hospital wing. But many students knew him for a different reason. His knowledge of plants for healing also led to some very interesting hallucinogens. Ted has left his "drug dealing" life behind him since graduating . . . most of the time. If it weren't for the war, he would still be working at St. Mungo's; they recently fired him on absolutely bullshit charges. It's clear that his supervisor was simply blood-prejudice, but there is no outlet for Ted to rectify the situation at present. He doesn't necessarily mind all the free time. He can support his wife Andromeda in her somewhat crazy, odd-hours job. Plus, he does get to enjoy his favorite hobbies โ” photography and camping โ” with more time than ever. Ted is incredibly down to earth and a wonderful listener, but the listlessness of unemployment is getting to him. He's always been the hardest worker on the block; who is he without that?

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“ˆ, ๐’ฏ๐’พ๐“๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Tilden hates people like Ted Tonks, who give herbologists a bad rap. Most of the best ones have absolutely nothing to do with drug dealing, thank you very much! And he is not afraid to be vocal about it. After all, he has a decently large platform due to his radio show and traveling herbology presentations. Tilden has plenty of pent-up drama, just waiting to be unleashed. { No, that's not just because he was rejected from The Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts . . . } His shows, whether on the waves or in person, are full of life and charm. He's truly meant to be in front of the crowd. However, for much as Tilden loves attention, he doesn't always love people. He can be incredibly distrusting, which may or may not have to do with all the bullying he used to receive. All of his famous potions come with ingredients brewed from his own impressive greenhouses, save for the rarest and most difficult ones that can only be harvested from specific locations. And the magical security wards he has in place are astronomical. If anyone tries to break in and tamper with his stores, it may be the last thing they do.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ, ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Roswell seems to think he's one of the most important Death Eaters, but almost all the others are laughing behind his back. They know that Voldemort just gives him random, irrelevant errands to keep from screwing up the truly important work to be done. For all his faults, Roswell does have some advanced skills when it comes to understanding auras. He likes to use people's raw emotions to manipulate and deceive them. And it helps that his job at St. Mungos opens him to some especially vulnerable victims. Though if he is not too careful, Roswell may end up with his own chaotic aura. The girlfriend he had at sixteen told him she was pregnant, but a month later, she disappeared. He has no idea what happened to her or the child. And he's never tried to find out, whether that be because he is too afraid of the answer, or something else entirely . . .

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“Œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž, ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐’ท๐“Ž๐“๐“ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ

โ €โ €โ € โ €The celebrated Cassandra Trelawney was one of Britain's greatest Seers, and that is why people look so fondly onto each of her descendents to possess such a gift too. Her great-great-granddaughter, Sybill Patricia, was obsessed by the idea as a child. It had been so long since a Trelawny had an Inner Eye; was there a curse on their family? It was not determination or hubris that brought her to masquerading as a Seer; Sybill believes her ruse wholeheartedly. She read so much on the subject as a child and a student that Divination consumed her. She believes that she is in tune with the buzzing energies of the earth, with the rippling fabric of time itself. Her father's fervent encouragement only "made the problem worse," as her mother would say. And perhaps Sybill does sometimes use her visions to get out activities she'd rather not do, but it's not her fault! It is the unstoppable flow of the universe! She has already learned that her out-there behavior is not everyone's cup of tea, yet so long as she can read the leaves that remain at the bottom of their cup, she can forge ahead. Sybill has never been the optimistic type, but she has yet to reach an obstacle in life that she has not surmounted one way or another . . . even if that means running away.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฑ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’, ๐ธ๐“‚๐“‚๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Incredibly talented Order member. Might be an even more talented chef, but she won't spill the secrets of those old family recipes! Works well with magical creatures and often goes on scouting missions that involve diplomacy. Chess master; always sees three steps ahead on the board and in life. But has a terrifying temper too.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฑ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘’, ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Emma Vane is a renowned fashion designer who, following her stunning wedding to one of Britain's C-list actors, became a bit of a celebrity in her own right. They became an It Couple that, for one reason or another, the general public followed avidly. People are still talking about that bridal gown she had, much to the chagrin of her son, Delano. He feels like he is suffocating under the fame of his parents especially since he has to keep his magic a secret. The Obliviation department is getting rather tired of cleaning up his mess when he didn't realize a Muggle fan was trailing him. It's not like Delano has ever tried to act out in a big swirling rebellion phase. That would just give the press more ammo. So of course he always looks put-together, dressed to the nines, like he's just stepped off the runway. But his job as a waiter at a Wizarding restaurant isn't really paying enough to keep up the lucrative lifestyle he's accustomed too. For some reason or another, Delano can't seem to keep a steady job, and he might have to dip into taking advantage of the fame he's always hated if he keeps playing with fire like this.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฑ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž, ๐ธ๐“‚๐“‡๐“Ž๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ธ ๐Ÿท โ— ๐š†๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ธ 2 โ— ๐š‚๐™ป๐šˆ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐™ธ๐™ฝ โ— ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ป ]

โ €โ €โ € โ €As one of the most popular and successful Slytherin students, it would be quite a surprise to know that Emrys comes from a family with a very average background and income. They have especially struggled since the war started, given that her Muggle parent got laid off in the British economic crisis. However, Emma is still used to getting just about whatever she wants. Shop owners, waiters, classmates, it doesn't matter who. They're all susceptible to her charm. She doesn't have to stoop to stealing or using magic to get those things for free either. People naturally fall at her feet. On the Quidditch field, she was a natural and quickly became captain. Emrys has known the same sort of glowing success outside Hogwarts too. It's like others enjoy following her lead, no matter the occasion. Of course, it's an absolute tragedy that her { very rich } husband has recently turned up dead. But in this war, such terror can be around every corner. Sometimes even in your own home.

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“๐‘’๐“Ž, ๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Arthur has finally found his life passion. He took one lesson in Muggle Studies at Hogwarts and found it to be an absolute riot. However, it wasn't on the docket for classes he would need for the career he thought he wanted. So he never continued in it, and now he regrets that immensely. Last year, his skills in charms landed him a job in the Ministry's Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office, and he has never looked back. It's where he's meant to be. Things are a bit ironic, given the Ford Angela he purchased might very well fall under the jurisdiction of objects his job would confiscate . . . But he isn't quite ready to give her up. Arthur is, overall, pretty happy with his lot in life. He is married to the greatest woman on the planet, and every day at work, he learns something fascinating about the Muggle world. They don't have a lot to show for it, but money doesn't buy happiness. People tend to overlook Arthur, especially given how divisive working with anything Muggle related is at the moment. His big heart is often viewed as a weakness; he is willing to make a fool of himself or play dumb if it means helping someone else feel better. Most people don't understand that kind of empathy. But there is bravery in being soft, and the world won't take that away from Arthur.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“๐‘’๐“Ž, ๐ต๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“Š๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Nobody can keep up with the weird quirks and whims of Bilius Weasley. He is not just a partying bachelor with no intention of settling down, although that is a large chunk of how most people view him. He has all sorts of superstitions and predictions about the world, and he gets his future read at least once a week. Bilius is also not afraid to mix Muggle magician party tricks with real magic. Anything to put on a show. He likes to be the center of attention, even if it's everyone judging him. The only bad headline is no headline, right? Well he's not actually famous for anything, but that doesn't mean he won't be someday soon. Just you wait.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“๐‘’๐“Ž, ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“๐“๐“Ž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Growing up with parents who got divorced almost right as she was born, Molly thought she would never find love. It wasn't real. She didn't believe in it. The benefits were never worth the costs. But meeting Arthur changed everything, and their romance was a whirlwind. She loves the life they're building together. In general, Molly is very protective of the few people she cares about. Her husband and brothers mean everything to her. However, she is a little bit bitter towards her parents for the choices they made when raising their three kids . . . but she's learning to forgive and move on. In times this crazy, it doesn't do to dwell on mistakes like that. She wants to be a light in this oppressive darkness, and it starts with unpacking her own trauma. Molly might seem a bit much to people because she can't see injustice and not actively fight against it, even if it doesn't affect her personally. But this only shows how big her heart really is.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฏ๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Despite his pure blood, Voldemort did not recruit Teirney after his graduation right away. He simply wasn't talented enough to join their ranks. There are so many Wilkes' siblings. What would it matter if a few never actively participated in the war? There are other ways to support that don't involve a mask and Dark Mark. Nevertheless, a few of his friends eventually ended up vouching for him. No one has said this truth to Teirney directly, but he's no idiot. He knows he's not the most skilled wizard either. However, he's determined to still leave a powerful legacy. What he lacks in refined talent, Teirney makes up for in ruthlessness. His affinity for adrenaline leads him to the most impossible, death-defying dares, which are an asset to the Dark Lord in their own way. Teirney doesn't want to be "just another member of the Wilkes brood." And he may go to intense lengths to ensure that doesn't happen.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น, ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“๐“‹๐’ถ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โ €โ € โ €Though most wizards run the other way when confronted with difficult arithmancy, Salvador always dove headfirst into the challenge. He is incredibly skilled with numbers, patterns, and creating something from nothing. Despite his Muggle job as an architect, many magical properties of mathematics influence his work. There is as much magic in engineering and design as there is in casting a spell. Salvador loves cracking that code. However, his first and truest love will always be Quidditch. He loves to raise hell amongst his fellow viewers. Despite moving to Britain when he was nine, Salvador will always feel the most connected to his Spanish homeland. Nobody could pay him to root for an English team. His trash-talking is always meant in good jest; Salvador isn't actually looking to fight. In fact, all he wants is an average life in the face of this terrible war. Sometimes that means running from a fanatic hooligan who doesn't like anyone rooting for another team.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ต๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€๐‘’, ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐’ถ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐”๐“ธ๐“ผ

โ €โ €โ € โ €Rosmerta started working at The Three Broomsticks as soon as she graduated as a back-up job. She spends most of her summers at internships and temp jobs in the city but can't seem to land something permanent. It hasn't been the worst of problems. After all, she makes a killing in tips when she works at the bar, as people have always been renowned by her beauty and fascinating stories. But she is tired of the superficial conversations and the men whose idea of treating her right is buying her a drink on their tab. It's tough to leave permanently; working at the bar is the only connection she has left to her dad, who worked there for thirty years. But she knows this isn't the only adventure she wants out of life. Rosmerta is always telling these amazing tales. Isn't it about time that she lived one?

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ €โ €โ € โ €Now, forgive me for saying this, but I think there is one very, very small "benefit" having to do with all the people who would not make it through this war to bear children in the next generation's canon books. It means they could quite easily exist! Sure, their story may not have a happy ending, but there is a lot of wiggle room to create lovely people left and right. If Arthur has a brother who didn't survive enough into Harry's narrative, what is stopping most characters from having other siblings? Cousins? Etc?

โ €โ €โ € โ €What I'm trying to say is that I know I can be a bit of a drudge in enforcing characters who already existed upon people. It can, perhaps, be a bit overwhelming trying to juggle all the families and who did what when. I don't stick to canon names because I like to be a tyrannical mod with a stick up her ass and her nose stuck in the Wikipedia page. I simply like the streamlined versions of the universe where things add up still. I'm not going to be at all surprised if no one plays Lily and James. There is . . . a lot there. A lot of history. Maybe some self-prescribed pressure. I get it. Thatโ€™s why I didnโ€™t play them either lol. I made so many characters in hopes that overwhelming worry doesn't have to befall any of you. Even if a part of a character is canon, there is still PLENTY left to explore on your own!

โ €โ €โ € โ €When it comes to side characters, I prefer that all members do not make claims in auditions. It's just not fair. However, there are { yes, Raegen, we've already seen it } eighty-four little cuties up for grabs. If none inspire you, I more than understand you making your own characters for friends, enemies, romance, etc. But I hope there can be someone in this tangle of information that can help you out. I think it's easier for other members to follow a storyline if they can also see a bit of your npc information ahead of time. That is part of why I prefer that we take care to share the extra characters among us.

โ €โ €โ € โ €But at the end of the day, sometimes the character you need isn't on my list. And that's okay! I wanted to create this section to help you build your side characters in a way that won't disrupt the existence of other characters.

โ €โ € โ € { I am not saying you cannot make any NPCs during auditions. Obviously build your immediate family as much as you want. However, when doing non-canon romances, friendships, enemies, etc., please keep the information vague and focus more on their personality / bio. Preferably no last names, houses, and blood statuses until auditions end, so these things can be fairly distributed. You can also obviously wait post-auditions to do this too. }

โ €โ €โ € โ €Muggleborns are welcome in any number and any fashion. It will be a pretty tense time for them, given the attacks of the Death Eaters, so don't gloss over that! But I think there are hundreds of fascinating plots to explore there.

โ €โ €โ € โ €Half-Bloods are also quite easy to make, just by nature of all the combinations that make one. A pureblood and a muggleborn. A pureblood and a half-blood. Two half-bloods. I even think two muggleborns having a child would be a half-blood, since they have two magical parents? Anyway, you get the point. The list I provided is not exclusive; think of it more as a springboard to guide you. Some have no information and could just as easily be muggleborn. I'm not sure, so feel free to interpret what I put differently.

โ €โ €โ € โ €When it comes to being a pureblood, it obviously becomes a bit more complicated. There are the sacred 28 families, and that list is even from the very early twentieth century. So, they might not even all be "pure" anymore . . . The reality may be that there is not a lot of room to create these characters in addition to the ones already provided by me. However, those twenty-eight were also determined by a VERY bias source. We know that a member of House Black was not disgraced for marrying a Potter, yet at the same time, the Potter name was apparently considered to a blood traitor { and thus not worthy of being in the sacred pureblood chronology } by the writer of the book. So. There is some wiggle room, which I will not deny. But, please, let's not take this overboard with purebloods left and right, you know?

โ €โ €โ € โ €I'm hesitant to say this because I don't want every single person to go create a French witch lover. Remember, given how prolific this conflict will be in Wizarding news, I don't exactly think a bunch of foreigners would be thrilled by the idea of moving to a warzone. But there is also some availability in creating foreigners! They obviously have their own histories, pureblood families, etc., so there are options there. This should be used somewhat sparingly; I don't want forty storylines of this because, at that point, it's very unrealistic.

โ €โ €โ € โ €In any case, I tried to aid you in your quest for creation with a list of families that I think lend themselves to additional members the easiest. For muggleborns, you don't have to message me to create them. Go on ahead! But similar to claiming or changing a model, I'd like to discuss your creation of side characters in a private message. This isn't because I want to limit you. It's just because I want to keep things equal among everyone. If two people want to make someone in the same family, I want to help you work it out and reach a compromise that makes every party happy and inspired.

โ €โ €โ € โ €I know it seems like I want a lot of messages โ€” changing models, claiming npcs, making your own npcs, probably some other dumb things because I'm the worst . . . but it's not to control or limit you. I reply very quickly about these things!!! And I believe the best policy in roleplaying is to keep everyone on the same page and treat them respectfully. We respect our fellow members by sharing things. In the olden days, everyone wanted to create Voldemort and Bellatrix's long-lost daughter. Now bad fanfiction has become pseudo-canon. Gag. JKR sucks for ten million reasons. Part of the reason I like writing canon characters is to take the narration away from her. She doesn't deserve them anymore lmao. Where was I going with this? Right. Communication is key! That's the only reason I'd like you to contact me. Since we share the canon world, someone has to take on the job of making sure we all do so in an objective way. That's what I believe my role as the mod is.

โ €โ €โ € โ €I put so much effort into creating the group because I believe you all, as writers, deserve nothing less than the best. Does that mean I believe I make the best? lol. NO! It just means I want to try my best. You should have the option to be creative. You should be inspired. You should have the necessary canon information available at your fingertips. You should have the wiggle room to go crazy. And you should also have a chance to collaborate with your fellow members, especially ones you might not know very well. It's fun to get to know new people! I over-create and ramble because I want to facilitate these things as much as possible. So, without further adieu, here is { what I hope will be } a helpful list of people in case none of the created characters gave you the necessary personalities and plots . . .

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“Ž-๐ธ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    m

๐๐€๐Œ๐„ MMMMMMMMMMMM ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„ MMMMMMMMMM ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’
    ๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š Could potentially create someone for this roleplay. They might not be pureblood anymore, or this generation is when they intermingle with a muggle. ๐™ฐ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข At least one roleplay character already. Will depend on this character's status.
    ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” Multiple roleplay characters. Please avoid non-canon additions. ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š•๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ Could potentially create someone for this roleplay. They might not be pureblood anymore, or this generation is when they intermingle with a muggle.
    ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š›๐š”๐šŽ Could potentially create someone for this roleplay. ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š  Accidentally forgot to make Alecto and Amycus. Feel free to. Could potentially create someone for this roleplay.
    ๐™ฒ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ One roleplay character already. Will depend on this character's status. ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šข Could potentially create someone for this roleplay.
    ๐™ต๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š One roleplay character already. Will depend on this character's status. ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐šž๐š—๐š Extinct in the male line.
    ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ Could potentially create someone for this roleplay. ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ Two roleplay characters already. Will depend on these characters' status.
    ๐™ป๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š๐š˜๐š– Two roleplay characters already. Will depend on these characters' status. ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐™ผ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š— One roleplay character already. Will depend on this character's status.
    ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐š๐š˜๐šข One roleplay character already. Will depend on this character's status. ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š๐š One roleplay character already. Will depend on this character's status.
    ๐™พ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› Could potentially create someone for this roleplay. ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š˜๐š— One roleplay character already. Will depend on this character's status.
    ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŽ๐š๐š Multiple roleplay characters. Please avoid non-canon additions. ๐š๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐šŽ๐š› One roleplay character already. Will depend on this character's status.
    ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐šŽ Could potentially create someone for this roleplay. ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐šข๐š— Could potentially create someone for this roleplay.
    ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐š•๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐š•๐š One roleplay character already. Will depend on this character's status. ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šš Could potentially create someone for this roleplay. โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
    ๐š‚๐š•๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š— Could potentially create someone for this roleplay, though not of Horace's line. ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ One roleplay character already. Will depend on this character's status.
    ๐š†๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š•๐šŽ๐šข Multiple roleplay characters. Please avoid non-canon additions. ๐šˆ๐šŠ๐šก๐š•๐šŽ๐šข Could potentially create someone for this roleplay.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“๐’ป-๐ต๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐น๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    m

๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„
    Abercrombie Baddock Bagnold Bagshot Bashir Belby Bell Binns
    Blane Bletchley Boot Bozo Bradley Branstone Brown Cadwallader
    Carmichel Chambers Clearwater Coote Corner Croaker Crockford Cuffe
    Fawcett Figg Flume Frobisher Goldstein Graves Griffiths Grubbly-Plank
    Harkiss Higgs Hooch Hopkirk Jenkins Johnson Jones Jordan
    Jugson Kettleburn Kirke Li MacFarlan Madley Malkin Marchbanks
    Marsh McCormack Meliflua Merrythought Midget Montague Montgomery Moon
    Moore Mortlake Nettles Ogg Ollerton Payne Peakes Pennyfeather
    Pepper Perkins Pontner Pringle Pritchard Proudfoot Pucey Quigley
    Quirke Robards Robins Rookwood Scabior Scamander Shunpike Sinistra
    Slooper Smethley Smith Spinnet Sprout Strout Summerby Summers
    Thicknesse Thruston Timms Tofty Towler Umbridge Urquhart Vector
    Wadcock Wagtail Warbeck Whimple Widdershins Wintringham Zabini Zeller

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.