HOPE IS A DANGEROUS THING FOR A WOMAN LIKE ME TO HAVE - BUT I HAVE IT

• in process and possibly outdated - think posting it will force me to finish it :)

alt text

โœท ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ โœท ๐“๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐’พ๐‘œ๐‘”๐“‡๐’ถ๐“…๐’ฝ๐“Ž โœท

๐“’๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ

or,

Her Serene Highness The Princess of Monaco Cameron Grimaldi DiVello Waldorf

๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ: 31
    ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ต๐’€๐‘ช: Summer 2016
    ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ: Almost remotely between Nice and Monaco in a 7 bed, 10 bath villa
    ๐‘ถ๐‘ช๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต: founder of the nearest primary school; director of an education initiative funded by monacoโ€™s princeโ€™s foundation; a rockstarโ€™s muse - when she moves back to NYC she works for Verona University again

alt text

๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜

๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™Ž๐™๐™‹๐™€๐™๐™ˆ๐™Š๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‡ ๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™€๐™Ž ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™๐™ƒ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๐˜พ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™€๐™€๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™Š๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ˆ๐™”

๐™๐™‹๐™‹๐™€๐™ ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ ๐™Ž๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™„๐™€๐™Ž ๐™๐™Š ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™Š'๐™Ž ๐™๐™Š๐™”๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™๐™” ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™๐™‡๐˜ฟ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™†๐™€ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™Š๐™‰๐™€

๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™Š ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™€๐˜ผ๐™†: ๐™‹๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡, ๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™” ๐™‹๐™„๐˜พ๐™Ž ๐™๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€๐˜ฟ

๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™Š, ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š ๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™” ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™„๐™, ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™†๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐˜ฟ

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š ๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™๐™„๐™€๐™Ž ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™‰ ๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š ๐™ˆ๐™๐™๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‡, ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™๐˜ผ ๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰๐™

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰'๐™Ž ๐™”๐™Š๐™†๐™Š ๐™Š๐™‰๐™Š - ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™’ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™„๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™‡๐™„๐™

๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™Š ๐™€๐™“๐™‹๐™Š๐™Ž๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™๐™€, ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™‘๐™Š๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€ ๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™Š ๐™‡๐™€๐˜ผ๐™†

๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™”๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™Š ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ

๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™‡๐™„๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™Ž๐™€๐™“, ๐˜ฟ๐™๐™๐™‚ ๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™Š ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™Š๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‘๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™Š

๐’€๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰:
    ๐‘ฌ๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: Verona University alumna, BS in Child Psychology
    ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’ƒ๐’”/๐‘จ๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”: former high fashion model; ambassador for VU; fluent in french;
    ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’•๐’‰:

๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป:
    ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป:

๐๐„๐‘๐’๐Ž๐๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜

๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†, ๐’‚๐’…๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’–๐’”?
    Yes.

๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… (๐’‡๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’˜๐’” ๐’”๐’†๐’• ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’) ๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‘๐’๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’–๐’” (๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’” ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”)?
    She can be both depending on her mood; thatโ€™s her charm.

๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’• ๐’—๐’”. ๐’†๐’™๐’•๐’“๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’• ? ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜โ€™๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†?
    Sheโ€™s become much more introverted since loving life in the middle of nowhere, and staying offline. So now Camโ€™s officially an introverted extrovert. When she reunites with her friends and gets back into the Manhattan social life, she realises she certainly missed it.

๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† (๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†) ๐’๐’“ ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† (๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”, ๐’–๐’๐’„๐’๐’๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’—๐’†)?
    Comes off more disagreeable, and since becoming much more of a pessimist, itโ€™s only gotten worse. Her friends certainly miss loveydovey Cammie, but she comes out around The Girl Squad

๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’†? (๐‘ต๐’†๐’–๐’“๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’„/๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’/๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†/๐’–๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ)
    Certainly as mentally stable as sheโ€™s ever been on her meds and with her personal doctor and therapist - but sheโ€™s been unhappy and unlike herself since having a child, despite it being all sheโ€™s ever wanted.

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž?
    Her daughterโ€™s happiness.

๐‘ฝ๐’–๐’๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’”/๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’”? ๐‘ฐ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’•? ๐‘ป๐’†๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“?
    Despite hating secrets, sheโ€™s secretive. Despite having all the time and money she could ask for, sheโ€™s impatient and wants more, more, more. Has a bit of a short fuse lately, and although weโ€™ve seen Camโ€™s bitch fits in the past, she can really go off these days if someone messes with her privacy or ticks her off. Must be a mother thing.

๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’๐’†๐’“? ๐‘บ๐’†๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’–๐’Ž๐’๐’“?
    Hasnโ€™t partied hard since leaving Manhattan. Still dorky and sweet with those she loves. Will show up to all the benefits and fundraisers sheโ€™s invited to, but wonโ€™t do any press besides a photo of her OOTD.

๐‘ซ๐’“๐’–๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’๐’‰๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’•๐’”?
    The occasional drink, but NYC brings out the worst in her...

๐‘บ๐’–๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…?
    Inquisitive.

๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹

๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ:
    ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ:
    ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ฒ๐‘บ: ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’”
    ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ/๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘บ: ๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’”? ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”?
    ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ: ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’•?

๐‘จ ๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ด ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ตโ€™๐‘ป ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘ป:
    Happiness through self-love.

๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ญ?
    ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น?
    ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ:
    ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘บ: ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜?
    She might still be in love with one of her best friends.

๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ: ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’•, ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’”

๐ˆ๐-๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘โ€ฆ

interviewed at a DiVello show afterparty upon arriving back in New York

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•โ€™๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐’€๐’๐’“๐’Œ?
    Even though I grew up in the city, thereโ€™s always going to be a divebar Iโ€™ve yet to discover where I can disappear for a little.

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’๐’†?
    Iโ€™ve settled in and around Monaco where my family is from and so it will always be home to me as well. But as Mom once said, โ€œIf youโ€™re born in New York, youโ€™ll die and revive again and again in New York until you can take its claws out of your soul.โ€

๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…?
    Pretzels. I can make them since this one time I got really homesick in France. My daughter started asking for them after, so Iโ€™ve now perfected the art of the pretzel.

๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’š๐’๐’† ๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’?
    Momma and my dad. And Harry [Styles]. Oops, thatโ€™s three. Well, I tend to have to change three times a day anyway.

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•โ€™๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ˆ?
    My bag goes inside of a diaper bag now, so itโ€™s usually Chloรฉ's Nile Minaudiรจre without the strap...which was sadly gifted to me actually. Sorry, Natacha. I can only fit in my coin purse, smokes and a lighter, and whatever new lip balm I recently bought after losing the last.

๐‘ป๐’๐’‘ 5 ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’”, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’”?
    Off the top of my head...I love tucking my daughter in bed with a book, this city, the French riviera, Hendrickโ€™s gin, and my friends. I dislike people who judge someoneโ€™s parenting, the press - usually, sorry - and how I have to use social media for my career now. I dislikeโ€ฆquiet, and missing loved ones.

๐‘ต๐’€ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’”๐’†?
    I grew up in a penthouse and I find my brownstone way less lonely. Itโ€™s so lonely at the top.

๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€.

alt text

474 1 5 Share

Comments (0)

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.